Holding The Language Captive.....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
...is the Left's path to victory.

Just imagine: even the trained seals that vote Democrat would hesitate to vote for the party if it called itself...accurately.....the Infanticide Party.

Which, of course, they are. Infancticide....abortion forever, at any point in a pregnancy, is the position of both Obama and Bill's wife.

1. "Newt Gingrich deflected a question ...by pointing out that Obama voted in favor of a law that protected abortion providers during his term as state senator of Illinois
"You did not once during the 2008 campaign ask why Barack Obama voted in favor of legalizing infanticide," Gingrich said. "If we're going to debate about who is the extremist on this issues, it is President Obama, who, as a state senator, voted to protect doctors who killed babies."
Newt Gingrich Calls Obama An 'Extremist' Who Supported 'Infanticide' At GOP Debate

2. If a child were 'accidentally' born alive as a result of a botched abortion attempt, Senator Obama had no problem allowing that newborn to die, sans any medical attention.

a. In•fan•ti•cide/inˈfantiˌsīd/
Noun:
The practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth.

3. "Gingrich was presumably referencing Obama’s opposition to Illinois’ proposed version of a “born alive” law, intended to require doctors to administer immediate medical care to any infant that survived an intended abortion....FactCheck.org found holes in Obama’s explanations as to why he did not support the “born alive” legislation..."
FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch - Naureen Khan - NationalJournal.com
FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch

4. "Hillary Clinton stands out as the prime purveyor of the practice of infanticide in Western society. She sells it as a merchant sells his wares and never misses an opportunity to declare a “woman’s right to choose” as if the key “choice” involved appears at that juncture instead of at the moment a woman “chooses” to use her body as an amusement park for pleasure any time she is swarmed with desire, with no regard for the meaning and outcome of sexual abandonment.

To Hillary, the inconvenient individual with inimitable DNA who has had the bad manners to appear at an uninvited moment has no right to exist unless the mother is agreeable and so must be swept away into the trash."
Hillary: High Priestess of Western Infanticide – Mallory Millett

5. In the third and final presidential debate, Hillary Clinton endorsed the most barbaric attitude toward the life of the innocent. "The results were classic Hillary Clinton–a defense not only of Roe but of the grotesque partial-birth abortions and abortions performed right up until just before birth.
Donald Trump strongly criticized Clinton for supporting abortions “one or two or three or four days prior to birth.”
Debate Proves Hillary Clinton Really Does Support Abortion All the Way Up to Birth | LifeNews.com

As Bernie Sanders was their silver star recipient, this should come as no surprise:
"Writing in 1913, at a time when the procedure was illegal everywhere in the world, Bolshevik leader V.I. Lenin demanded “the unconditional annulment of all laws against abortions or against the distribution of medical literature on contraceptive measures.” The Militant - August 8, 2011 -- Bolsheviks were first to legalize right to choose

The Democrats and other 'Progressives' have long favored killing off people that they dont approve of.

This is only one of dozens of examples:

Pro choice?...This expression is absurd. Everyone is "pro choice." People who oppose abortion believe that the choice of whether to have a child should take place before engaging in reproductive behavior, not after a baby is conceived.

The Democrats and other 'Progressives' have long favored killing off people that they dont approve of.

Soooo, Jimmy...."the Homicide Party" would be more accurate???

You betcha'!!!!!

From Bolshevik Party to Democrat Party....

...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Just imagine: even the trained seals that vote Democrat would hesitate to vote for the party if it called itself...accurately.....the Infanticide Party.

You aren't an "infant" until you are born

And if an abortion fails and the child is born, it is an infant, is it not?

What is your point?

My point was you can't call it infanticide accurately if it's not an infant. I mean duh.

What I don't get the point of is your contrived scenario argument

What is your point?

My point was you can't call it infanticide accurately if it's not an infant. I mean duh.

Your post is exactly what I stated about holding the language captive.
It is exactly the same murder whether the child is in the birth canal or out.

Case in point:

par·tial-birth a·bor·tion
noun
  1. a late-term abortion of a fetus that has already died, or is killed before being completely removed from the mother.

Is that partial infanticide????

And....Obama hired a "scientist" who extended 'abortion' until well after the birth of the child.

a. In his 1993 essay “Taking Life,” Singer, in a section called “Justifying Infanticide and Non-Voluntary Euthanasia,” wrote that “killing a disabled infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person.”

b. “Very often it is not wrong at all,” he added, noting that newborns should not be considered people until approximately a month after their birth.

c. Both Singer and his supporters maintain that ethics experts must often confront taboo topics to arrive at greater philosophical truths.” Campus president condemns Coulter event, silent as professor who calls sex with animals potentially ‘satisfying’ speaks

Population Reduction & New World Order: Eliminate the Useless Eaters
The quotes I have given from Dr. Coleman's report sound pretty unbelievable. Or do they? Let's take a look at what is happening in our country. In the report, Dr. Coleman [we can't tell you what he mentioned]. Abortion has killed about 36 million babies. Many in America have been conditioned to believe this is not murder, but it has reduce America's population by 36 million. The gay life style was encouraged, because with same sex partners, there is no procreation.

The education system in America has "dumb downed" our children so much that people are going to and graduating from college who can't read. Outcome based Education does not teach the basics of reading, writing and arithmetic. It is training our children to become "global citizens".
The environmental movement is bringing man down to a level lower than the animals. In public schools, children are being taught to worship "Mother Earth". People can no longer do with their property what they want, but are accountable to the government if they want to add a room to their house, put a side walk up, cut a tree down.
Our weather is being controlled. Droughts, earthquakes, floods, hurricanes are rampant. People are starving to death because of droughts in their countries and the food being shipped to them is being left to rot in storage houses.
Aids is rampant. The behaviors that cause the spread of Aids is being encouraged by our government.
This is just a small portion of the New World Order depopulation plan for US. Over 6 1/2 billion people have to be eliminated so then the rest could be better managed by the few liberal elites who think they are much better than the rest of US. What keeps the NWO from happening is the US, its constitution and every God fearing US citizens who can bring a weapon to fight against the tyranny the left wants to force upon US.

My question to the liberals is.... Do you think you will be 1 of that 500,000,000 allowed to live or just be removed because you have nothing to provide to justify your existence? Just because you voted for a liberal, doesn't mean they like you.

What is your point?

Case in point:

noun
  1. a late-term abortion of a fetus that has already died, or is killed before being completely removed from the mother.

And....Obama hired a "scientist" who extended 'abortion' until well after the birth of the child.

a. In his 1993 essay “Taking Life,” Singer, in a section called “Justifying Infanticide and Non-Voluntary Euthanasia,” wrote that “killing a disabled infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person.”

b. “Very often it is not wrong at all,” he added, noting that newborns should not be considered people until approximately a month after their birth.

c. Both Singer and his supporters maintain that ethics experts must often confront taboo topics to arrive at greater philosophical truths.” Campus president condemns Coulter event, silent as professor who calls sex with animals potentially ‘satisfying’ speaks

As I pointed out, you're using the term "infanticide" when there is no infant involved. That is the only language skewering here. If you consider it "murder" that's fine, it's your opinion. But it's not infanticide unless an infant is killed

6. Hillary Clinton:
“Well, I strongly support Roe v. Wade which guarantees a constitutional right to a woman to make the most intimate, most difficult in many cases, decisions about her health care that one can imagine.”

She went on to strongly defend Planned Parenthood, conveniently omitting that it is the largest abortion provider in the world (or that she was endorsed by its political arm).
[Chris] Wallace drilled down another thousand feet on Clinton as well:

I wanted to ask you Secretary Clinton, I want to explore how far you think the right to abortion goes. You have been quoted as saying that the fetus has no constitutional rights. You also voted against a ban on late-term partial birth abortions. Why?

Trump: " If you go with what Hillary is saying, in the ninth month you can take [the] baby and rip the baby out of the womb of the mother just prior to the birth of the baby. Now, you can say that that is okay and Hillary can say that that is okay, but it’s not okay with me. Because based on what she is saying and based on where she’s going and where she’s been, you can take [the] baby and rip the baby out of the womb. In the ninth month. On the final day. And that’s not acceptable." Debate Proves Hillary Clinton Really Does Support Abortion All the Way Up to Birth | LifeNews.com

And, the most prolific serial killer in American history, Dr. Kermit Gosnell, followed Hillary's doctrines....." guilty of first-degree murder in the deaths of three babies born alive ..."
Abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell found guilty of murder

What is your point?

Case in point:

noun

As I pointed out, you're using the term "infanticide" when there is no infant involved. That is the only language skewering here. If you consider it "murder" that's fine, it's your opinion. But it's not infanticide unless an infant is killed

This post is beneath you.

And, the most prolific serial killer in American history, Dr. Kermit Gosnell, followed Hillary's doctrines....." guilty of first-degree murder in the deaths of three babies born alive ..."

Still think it's just my "opinion"?

What is your point?

Case in point:

noun

As I pointed out, you're using the term "infanticide" when there is no infant involved. That is the only language skewering here. If you consider it "murder" that's fine, it's your opinion. But it's not infanticide unless an infant is killed.
The world is upside down. Murderers and rapists get life in prison with the chance for parole, because somewhere in their life, they "MIGHT" change to the better. Here are born and unborn babies, being executed without any chance of proving themselves. It is a shame that more liberal mothers didn't abort their children. The world would be a better place.

What is your point?

Case in point:

noun

The thread is specifically on the use of language

What is your point?

Case in point:

noun

As I pointed out, you're using the term "infanticide" when there is no infant involved. That is the only language skewering here. If you consider it "murder" that's fine, it's your opinion. But it's not infanticide unless an infant is killed.
The world is upside down. Murderers and rapists get life in prison with the chance for parole, because somewhere in their life, they "MIGHT" change to the better. Here are born and unborn babies, being executed without any chance of proving themselves. It is a shame that more liberal mothers didn't abort their children. The world would be a better place.

I understand your point, but I can't agree with it.

First of all, Liberals don't have children....it's one of those results of the "I'm the only thing that counts' attitudes.

The more secular, the fewer the children.

1. A number of demographers, journalists, and sociologists have noted a strong correlation between religious values and fertility rates. The more frequent the church attendance, the higher the birthrate. "White fundamentalist Protestants" who attend services weekly show a fertility rate 27 percent higher than the national average. Mormons show twice the national birth rate.

2. David Brooks, in a New York Times opinion piece, calls this "little- known" movement natalism. The significant difference in fertility between the religious and the secular has some alarmed, notably Phillip Longman, author of The Empty Cradle: How Falling Birthrates Threaten World Prosperity and What to Do About It. In the March 13, 2006, issue of USA Today, he solemnly warns that this disparity will continue to fuel the rise of "fundamentalism and social conservatism," which may herald the end of the culture war and nothing less than the "death of the Enlightenment.”
A Counter Trend—Sort Of

What is your point?

Case in point:

noun

The thread is specifically on the use of language

You've missed the point.

Read more carefully.

Which, of course, they are. Infancticide....abortion forever, at any point in a pregnancy, is the position of both Obama and Bill's wife.

1. "Newt Gingrich deflected a question ...by pointing out that Obama voted in favor of a law that protected abortion providers during his term as state senator of Illinois
"You did not once during the 2008 campaign ask why Barack Obama voted in favor of legalizing infanticide," Gingrich said. "If we're going to debate about who is the extremist on this issues, it is President Obama, who, as a state senator, voted to protect doctors who killed babies."
Newt Gingrich Calls Obama An 'Extremist' Who Supported 'Infanticide' At GOP Debate

2. If a child were 'accidentally' born alive as a result of a botched abortion attempt, Senator Obama had no problem allowing that newborn to die, sans any medical attention.

a. In•fan•ti•cide/inˈfantiˌsīd/
Noun:
The practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth.

3. "Gingrich was presumably referencing Obama’s opposition to Illinois’ proposed version of a “born alive” law, intended to require doctors to administer immediate medical care to any infant that survived an intended abortion....FactCheck.org found holes in Obama’s explanations as to why he did not support the “born alive” legislation..."
FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch - Naureen Khan - NationalJournal.com
FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch

4. "Hillary Clinton stands out as the prime purveyor of the practice of infanticide in Western society. She sells it as a merchant sells his wares and never misses an opportunity to declare a “woman’s right to choose” as if the key “choice” involved appears at that juncture instead of at the moment a woman “chooses” to use her body as an amusement park for pleasure any time she is swarmed with desire, with no regard for the meaning and outcome of sexual abandonment.

To Hillary, the inconvenient individual with inimitable DNA who has had the bad manners to appear at an uninvited moment has no right to exist unless the mother is agreeable and so must be swept away into the trash."
Hillary: High Priestess of Western Infanticide – Mallory Millett

5. In the third and final presidential debate, Hillary Clinton endorsed the most barbaric attitude toward the life of the innocent. "The results were classic Hillary Clinton–a defense not only of Roe but of the grotesque partial-birth abortions and abortions performed right up until just before birth.
Donald Trump strongly criticized Clinton for supporting abortions “one or two or three or four days prior to birth.”
Debate Proves Hillary Clinton Really Does Support Abortion All the Way Up to Birth | LifeNews.com

As Bernie Sanders was their silver star recipient, this should come as no surprise:
"Writing in 1913, at a time when the procedure was illegal everywhere in the world, Bolshevik leader V.I. Lenin demanded “the unconditional annulment of all laws against abortions or against the distribution of medical literature on contraceptive measures.” The Militant - August 8, 2011 -- Bolsheviks were first to legalize right to choose

We THINK in words.

We don't think in pictographs. We don't formulate plans in dreamscapes.

We think in words.

When you control what words can and can't be used, you control thought.

dimocrap SCUM know this.

They know it and they practice it.

And their PC Police enforce it.

So if you get called a racist/misogynist/bigot/xenophobe in here at least once a day by a dimocrap scumbag -- You may be a free person.

dimocrap scum are what's left after dimocrapism has taken full hold of a person -- An empty shell, devoid of any thought patterns recognizable to higher forms of intelligent life...... Duck Speak.

This discussion is just one more proof of the similarity of the 'Shameful Six'..
Communism, Liberalism, Socialism, Fascism, Progressivism, and Nazism.

8. "....one of the big differences between our civilization and a pagan nation such as China was that in China, infanticide was commonly practiced. Abortions were normal because each family was allotted only one child, and since it was so limited, a boy was the desired gender. So, often, when a girl was born, the parents murdered her and hoped for a boy next time. We were horrified.

Remember that when Hillary and her cronies held their International Conference of Women, it was in Beijing, China? How emblematic was that? She called on the pope to reverse the Catholic ruling on the destruction of the unborn, and the pope stood up to her and said that never would this happen, as the value of one human life is worth the whole world. Hillary was roundly humiliated before the entire planet.

I also recall how curious were the opening and closing ceremonies of the Olympic Games in Beijing. It was peculiar how in none of these celebrations was the individual represented. There was a constant flow of abstract costumes swarming and weaving like an anthill or beehive. My husband and I remarked on how creepy it was and couldn’t continue to watch. It was graphically clear that in Collectivist China, there is no respect for human life or the uniqueness of personality.

.... sacrificing their children to pagan gods, whether it’s throwing virgins into volcanoes; sacrificing infants on altars of Black Masses; or, as in the brutal Middle East, using children as bombs and human shields.

The Nazis massacred millions of innocent Jews in the camps of Auschwitz, Buchenwald, Treblinka, etc. Closer to home, in America, we discovered the blood-soaked back rooms of Kermit Gosnell strewn with infant carcasses, ripped off limbs, hearts and kidneys kept in bottles – a kind of grisly masterpiece of the Black Arts, an homage to careless sex and indifference to humanity. Articles: Hillary Clinton: High Priestess of Western Infanticide

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky

....Communism, Liberalism, Socialism, Fascism, Progressivism, and Nazism.

Forum List

Back