Hollywood Liberals Step up, Conservatives silent

Normal people donate time and money without expecting recognition.

Hollywood types donate for headlines- they love to virtue signal, just don't ask them to do anything.
So their donations are worthless.
4i6Ckte.gif

It's devalued when the reason you donate is to draw attention to yourself.

It's not then done for the good of your brother, it's done for future financial gain.

Gee, that was easy.

Well the majority of business owners are right leaning in general (capitalists usually), typically a left leaning business owner is in politics somehow (a field related to green energy, social media [which is basically Hollywood for the poor, immature, or unstable people frankly], etc.)

Feel free to browse through the results and sort out which businesses are which side if you'd like. I just presume that most folks would be alright with the same generalization utilized in the OP.

Hollywood Liberals are donating to Harvey victims, some through ex-NFL star JJ Watts, the only conservative anywhere to be found during this crisis:

Leonardo DiCaprio donates $1 Million.
Sandra Bullock donates $1 Million

Ellen DeGeneres donates $50,000 to Red Cross, $25,000 to ASPCA
Sean 'Diddy' Combs: $25,000

Kevin Hart, Jerry Seinfeld, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Steve Harvey and Justin Timberlake have all donated BIGLY.

Chris Brown: $100,000
Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez: $25,000 each
Kardashians: $500,000
DJ Khaled: $25,000
Nicki Minaj: $25,000
Chris Young: $100,000
Miley Cyrus: $500,000
Who cares. Cry more.

Hollywood Liberals are donating to Harvey victims, some through ex-NFL star JJ Watts, the only conservative anywhere to be found during this crisis:

Kevin Hart, Jerry Seinfeld, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Steve Harvey and Justin Timberlake have all donated BIGLY.

Who cares. Cry more.

Good people trigger synthia.

Good to know I ain't him

You know, that under Obama Hollywood elites got a tax break, while the rest of US had to BUY Obamacare, and forced US with other taxes. Do you think that if he would of left US alone in his largest tax burden on the US, there would be more money to give? Of course this doesn't fit your liberal agenda, and I am sure I will be called a name for pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

Of course these millionaires could give up millions, but just like a liberal, only give up a small portion of their wealth, to try to show their compassion.

Hollywood Supported Obama, Gets Rewarded With Tax Breaks
So now conservatives are against tax breaks?
4i6Ckte.gif

The Liberals are now for tax breaks?

You know, that under Obama Hollywood elites got a tax break, while the rest of US had to BUY Obamacare, and forced US with other taxes. Do you think that if he would of left US alone in his largest tax burden on the US, there would be more money to give? Of course this doesn't fit your liberal agenda, and I am sure I will be called a name for pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

Of course these millionaires could give up millions, but just like a liberal, only give up a small portion of their wealth, to try to show their compassion.

4i6Ckte.gif

The Liberals are now for tax breaks?

Only if they get their name in the paper and a spot on ET!!

How much is James Woods donating?
Clint Eastwood?
Jon Voight?
Chuck Norris?
Lee Greenwood?

How about the Professional Liars?

How much is Rush Limbaugh donating?
Sean Hannity?
Mark Levin?
Laura Ingraham?
Bill O'Reilly?
Whatever it is, they won't feel the need to broadcast it. Liberals do that.

4i6Ckte.gif
as long as tax breaks are across the board, I have no problem, but when a liberal jerk, allows a bunch of liberal rich jerks to get a break, yeah, I have an issue. dumbass.

Hollywood types donate for headlines- they love to virtue signal, just don't ask them to do anything.
4i6Ckte.gif

It's not then done for the good of your brother, it's done for future financial gain.

Gee, that was easy.
Those receiving help won't question the motive of the donor.
God, you're cynical.

Ellen DeGeneres in conjunction with WalMart, went up to a million.

Millions of people all across the country of all political ideologies are donating money, supplies, and their time to help its nice Hollywood people are doing this but there hardly the only ones.

I saw that Breitbart is collecting donations too.

Maybe we should just say everyone who is able to is donating to help out, because that's what American's do, and give the partisan bullshit a rest on this particular topic hmm?

4i6Ckte.gif

Gee, that was easy.
Those receiving help won't question the motive of the donor.
God, you're cynical.

And you don't have a clue how much conservatives have given UNLESS THEY BRAG ABOUT IT!

So the OP is the cynical one.

Thanks for pointing that out to the world!

What a moron.
Ex NFL player? I bet you're into soccer.

Forum List

Back