Hollywood Liberals Step up, Conservatives silent

Hollywood Liberals are donating to Harvey victims, some through ex-NFL star JJ Watts, the only conservative anywhere to be found during this crisis:

Leonardo DiCaprio donates $1 Million.
Sandra Bullock donates $1 Million

Ellen DeGeneres donates $50,000 to Red Cross, $25,000 to ASPCA
Sean 'Diddy' Combs: $25,000

Kevin Hart, Jerry Seinfeld, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Steve Harvey and Justin Timberlake have all donated BIGLY.

Chris Brown: $100,000
Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez: $25,000 each
Kardashians: $500,000
DJ Khaled: $25,000
Nicki Minaj: $25,000
Chris Young: $100,000
Miley Cyrus: $500,000
Trump: $1 million, of his money not taxpayers'.

Normal people donate time and money without expecting recognition.

Hollywood types donate for headlines- they love to virtue signal, just don't ask them to do anything.
So their donations are worthless.
4i6Ckte.gif

It's devalued when the reason you donate is to draw attention to yourself.

It's not then done for the good of your brother, it's done for future financial gain.

Gee, that was easy.
So, Trump has devalued the $1M he has pledged, because he let people know that he was donating?

Hollywood types donate for headlines- they love to virtue signal, just don't ask them to do anything.
4i6Ckte.gif

Their money is still welcome.

Their virtue signalling......not so much.
Like Trump? They not only issued an official White House press brief, Eric Trump then went on TV to lie, claiming that CNN didn't report his father's generosity. They announced it as soon as the news broke.

Hollywood Liberals are donating to Harvey victims, some through ex-NFL star JJ Watts, the only conservative anywhere to be found during this crisis:

Kevin Hart, Jerry Seinfeld, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Steve Harvey and Justin Timberlake have all donated BIGLY.

You know, that under Obama Hollywood elites got a tax break, while the rest of US had to BUY Obamacare, and forced US with other taxes. Do you think that if he would of left US alone in his largest tax burden on the US, there would be more money to give? Of course this doesn't fit your liberal agenda, and I am sure I will be called a name for pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

Of course these millionaires could give up millions, but just like a liberal, only give up a small portion of their wealth, to try to show their compassion.

Hollywood Supported Obama, Gets Rewarded With Tax Breaks
So now conservatives are against tax breaks?
4i6Ckte.gif

The Liberals are now for tax breaks?
When they make sense.

Here's your conservatives raising money for this - businesses raising money for harvey - Bing

"160,000,000 results"
Who says those businesses are conservative?

Most are not. All the leaders of huge businesses quit Trumpy's advisory groups because they didn't agree with his conservative views.

No idea if J.J. Watt is conservative, but he is raising millions from many NFL, current and previous. And he is/was NFL:

J.J. Watt raises $15M in Hurricane Harvey relief

I saw that Breitbart is collecting donations too.

Maybe we should just say everyone who is able to is donating to help out, because that's what American's do, and give the partisan bullshit a rest on this particular topic hmm?
Wingnuts are always tsk-tsking about partisanship when it's convenient.
4i6Ckte.gif

Remains to be seen. The White House keeps hemming and hawwing over whether it's from Trump or the Trump Foundation, which isn't his money.

And then, after that's settled, we have to see if he actually makes the payment, or tries to scam out of it like his did with his last "donation".

upload_2017-9-2_12-26-4.png

No.....left wingers are donating publicly to get credit for doing it.....conseratives donate to help people and don't try to benefit from it.....big difference....

No.....left wingers are donating publicly to get credit for doing it.....conseratives donate to help people and don't try to benefit from it.....big difference....
Are you saying Trump's a Liberal?

Conservatives ACTUALLY WENT THERE with their fishing boats, monster trucks, airboats, and everything else and got their hands dirty, got wet, risked their lives. All for nothing but to help people in need.

Democrats sat on their hands and waited for ways to blame Trump.

No...Trump is helping....he can't make a donation that is private, and he wouldn't anyway......he is a show business guy.....normal conservatives don't seek to benefit from their charitable giving.

Maybe we should just say everyone who is able to is donating to help out, because that's what American's do, and give the partisan bullshit a rest on this particular topic hmm?
4i6Ckte.gif

You must have missed my signature, that or you're just a moron...

4i6Ckte.gif

It's not then done for the good of your brother, it's done for future financial gain.

Gee, that was easy.
So, Trump has devalued the $1M he has pledged, because he let people know that he was donating?

Your deflecting from the OP. You know, how liberals are donating yugeeeee sums of money and conservatives aren't. But that's cool, the President is supposed to lead the nation in times of strife.

I already know your next deflection cuz, YOU BE SYNTHIA! The cross dressing spankster! God no one will ever forget that one!

No...Trump is helping....he can't make a donation that is private, and he wouldn't anyway......he is a show business guy.....normal conservatives don't seek to benefit from their charitable giving.

But you criticize actual show business guys like Leo DiCaprio when they donate. Get the fuck out of here, retard.

4i6Ckte.gif

You must have missed my signature, that or you're just a moron...
Why would I look at your sigline? Have you seen some of the siglines?

4i6Ckte.gif

Gee, that was easy.

Your deflecting from the OP. You know, how liberals are donating yugeeeee sums of money and conservatives aren't. But that's cool, the President is supposed to lead the nation in times of strife.

I already know your next deflection cuz, YOU BE SYNTHIA! The cross dressing spankster! God no one will ever forget that one!
So how much has Trump devalued his donation by publicizing it? 25%? 50%?

Forum List

Back