Hollywood Obituaries

8MPnh8O.jpg

great movie ^^^

RIP Albert Finney.

...a photo of Albert Finney back then.....

he was easy on the eye.... a great actor too!

0HS8dkm.jpg

Aside from the "Quiet Man" I can't remember a single other "O'Hara" movie. She never had the ability to rise above the "Irish feisty babe" roles.

SANFORD AND SON’ STAR NATHANIEL TAYLOR DEAD AT 80
In a statement, family friend Alonzo Miller announced the death of Sanford and Son star Nathaniel Taylor. He was 80. “Today black Hollywood lost a 70s legend Nathaniel Taylor better known as ‘Rolo’ of the hit show Sanford and son past Feb 27th at UCLA medical center of complications from a recent heart attack. Taylors character on Sanford and was the lovable, funny but questionable friend of Lamont the co-star of the show. Services are yet to be announced.”
‘Sanford and Son’ Star Nathaniel Taylor Dead At 80

SANFORD AND SON’ STAR NATHANIEL TAYLOR DEAD AT 80
In a statement, family friend Alonzo Miller announced the death of Sanford and Son star Nathaniel Taylor. He was 80. “Today black Hollywood lost a 70s legend Nathaniel Taylor better known as ‘Rolo’ of the hit show Sanford and son past Feb 27th at UCLA medical center of complications from a recent heart attack. Taylors character on Sanford and was the lovable, funny but questionable friend of Lamont the co-star of the show. Services are yet to be announced.”
‘Sanford and Son’ Star Nathaniel Taylor Dead At 80

It was "Rollo" but OK.

Aside from the "Quiet Man" I can't remember a single other "O'Hara" movie. She never had the ability to rise above the "Irish feisty babe" roles.

She was the quintessential glamorous redhead! :biggrin: .....

A good actress too....."Rio Grande" (1950) ...."How Green Was My Valley" (1941) -directed by John Ford....."Miracle On 34th Street" (1947) with Natalie Wood....

She was a lovely actress!

D0jfBFk.jpg

A good actress too....."Rio Grande" (1950) ...."How Green Was My Valley" (1941) -directed by John Ford....."Miracle On 34th Street" (1947) with Natalie Wood....

D0jfBFk.jpg

I did not realize she had a "Miracle on 34th street" role. Thx.

PS: I know she was lovely.

D0jfBFk.jpg
Her first big role was The Hunchback of Notre Dame 1939

27-water2.png

McClintock,Parent Trap,Big Jake,Black Swan,Hunchback Notre Dame, Rio Grande,The Wings Of Eagles,Only The Lonely.

I am surprised that no one has already mentioned the lady who plays Mona from the Who's The Boss? show. She was 89.

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back