Holocaust cartoon contest

Gen. Patton stated at the end of WWll, "We have defeated the wrong enemy".

Sunni have you thought of trying comedy? You seem to have a lot of material.

Your opening line could be "hello I'm a Sunni convert to Islam and I'm brain damaged...damn that's redundant"

"Holocaust? What holocaust?"

"I'm perfectly sane, I also think that the the Jews did 9-11"

"Islam will conquer the world! The US will one day submit to shariah law and shred its constitution!"

"Go ISIS! Go team Sunni! Buy your ISIS team T shirts at Sunni.com!"

Trust me, your show will be a sellout. A slight Arabic / Pakistani accent would be plus.

That's disgusting.

you dont mock the deaths of such a vast amount of people.
You don´t intervene, when some here celebrate the death of Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrians, ect.
And simple as it can be: The Iranians do have another concept of annal-writing.

Difference is they are terrorists that are getting killed, and it is just the terrorists deaths that are celebrated
So, they are terrorists?
Why 70% of Gaza deaths are Palestinian civilians

netanyahu-terrorists-gaza.gif

On the other side, terrorists in Syria are labeled civilians...

Now that's funny. He fails to mention that Assad has killed over 300,000 of his own people, which is at least a 100 times more than the number of dead Palestinians who were mostly terrorists.
I am not parroting western Al-Qaeda lies.

"Western Al Queda lies"? That's isn't a term that exists.

Maybe for those who are insanely in love with a an genocidal dictator.

You don´t intervene, when some here celebrate the death of Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrians, ect.

Difference is they are terrorists that are getting killed, and it is just the terrorists deaths that are celebrated
So, they are terrorists?

According to Al Jazeera they are as they match the profiling done by analysts.

Depends on who does the labelling.

You need to define terrorism before attaching the labels, so as soon as the "civilians" extoll the virtues of their god as they are killing people they become terrorists. That is a fundamental aspect of terrorism carrying out the attacks in the name of your religion or ideology
Who gives a fuck what Jazeera says? They praise Terrorists in Syria.

However, the article I posted tells the story: Israel mercilessly shells areas from which Hamas fired missiles. They should know that the civilians there are not responsible.
What should Israel do when Hamas cowards hide behind women and children and shoot missiles at its cities? Send thank you notes and ask them to do it again?
Looks like it does not prevent Hamas from sending more missiles but only kills civilians. So what Israel is doing, is obviously not solving the problem. According to you guys, the IDF is almighty: Why don´t they go in and eliminate the threat once and for all?

So, they are terrorists?

You need to define terrorism before attaching the labels, so as soon as the "civilians" extoll the virtues of their god as they are killing people they become terrorists. That is a fundamental aspect of terrorism carrying out the attacks in the name of your religion or ideology

However, the article I posted tells the story: Israel mercilessly shells areas from which Hamas fired missiles. They should know that the civilians there are not responsible.
What should Israel do when Hamas cowards hide behind women and children and shoot missiles at its cities? Send thank you notes and ask them to do it again?
Looks like it does not prevent Hamas from sending more missiles but only kills civilians. So what Israel is doing, is obviously not solving the problem. According to you guys, the IDF is almighty: Why don´t they go in and eliminate the threat once and for all?
Oh. Go in so there will be more whining and moaning from the Arab Muslim community? Every time Israel "goes in" they starting whining even before the first bullets are shot.

They're still whining about the last Gaza operation.

So, they are terrorists?

Oh. Go in so there will be more whining and moaning from the Arab Muslim community? Every time Israel "goes in" they starting whining even before the first bullets are shot.

That´s your argument? Because they start whining?

It is lies the West and Al-Qaeda are spreading as of a single mouth.

It's your imagination that the West and Al Queda are the same, get your head examined.
Stop nonsense. I didn´t say they are the same but they spread the same lies about Syria.

That´s your argument? Because they start whining?
They already got the job done, moron. Why do you think the rockets from Lebanon and Gaza have virtually stopped.

It is lies the West and Al-Qaeda are spreading as of a single mouth.

It's your imagination that the West and Al Queda are the same, get your head examined.
Stop nonsense. I didn´t say they are the same but they spread the same lies about Syria.

Assad killing his own people is a lie? Ha ha ha. Ya okay.

That's disgusting.

So, they are terrorists?

Now that's funny. He fails to mention that Assad has killed over 300,000 of his own people, which is at least a 100 times more than the number of dead Palestinians who were mostly terrorists.

oh gee------the islamo Nazi dogs have invented a NEW WORD
"western-al-Qaeda" ---------reminds me of their other
invention 'Zionist-controlled-CIA" Of interest----
TANZANIA ----a sub-Saharan tribal type country---
50 / 50 muslim/Christian is engaging in terrorist attacks--
tribe on tribe-------I wonder if the "western-al-Qaeda" is
involved

So, they are terrorists?

I don't remember anyone claiming THE IDF IS ALMIGHTY--------you are PROJECTING capt. blei-------you must be thinking of the usual
IRANIAN SHIITE CHEST THUMPING

Yes, Jews did die during the holocaust but not in the numbers we were told...it was greatly over-inflated to justify turning over Palestinian land to a Jewish migration after WWII. This was all planned in 1917 to make this happen by the Rothschilds.
This was strategic for economic reasons and nothing else and they used the U.N to make it happen. BTW, the U.N was a product of the Rothchilds, Rockefellers and other globalist bankers. I know of what I speak. I was raised as the child of a Pentecostal minister that was taught that Israel must be defended at any cost but their government is as corrupt as ours.

We have been "gamed", folks.......can't say it any clearer than that.

Only one problem with your conspiracy theory, the Jews were given the land in 1923. And the Palestinians were the Jews not the arab muslims who migrated to the area illegally in the first half of the 20C. So explain again how the Jews went backwards in time to WW1 and had the land given to them in 1948 by the rich bankers.
You know nothing other than what you have been told to believe by those who demonise the Jews

Do a little research about the Balfour Declaration and then get back to me.

That's disgusting.

So, they are terrorists?

And there lies part of the problem, ignoring the truth because the source does not support the same side as you do. Al Jazeera is an islamonazi propaganda media outlet and gave the game away at the end of the 2014 skirmish when it listed the names and ages of the dead.

That's disgusting.

So, they are terrorists?

Don't expect the members of team Palestine to accept the truth, that would mean they have been telling lies all these years.

Yes, Jews did die during the holocaust but not in the numbers we were told...it was greatly over-inflated to justify turning over Palestinian land to a Jewish migration after WWII. This was all planned in 1917 to make this happen by the Rothschilds.
This was strategic for economic reasons and nothing else and they used the U.N to make it happen. BTW, the U.N was a product of the Rothchilds, Rockefellers and other globalist bankers. I know of what I speak. I was raised as the child of a Pentecostal minister that was taught that Israel must be defended at any cost but their government is as corrupt as ours.

We have been "gamed", folks.......can't say it any clearer than that.

Only one problem with your conspiracy theory, the Jews were given the land in 1923. And the Palestinians were the Jews not the arab muslims who migrated to the area illegally in the first half of the 20C. So explain again how the Jews went backwards in time to WW1 and had the land given to them in 1948 by the rich bankers.
You know nothing other than what you have been told to believe by those who demonise the Jews

Do a little research about the Balfour Declaration and then get back to me.

I have and it was because of that the LoN granted the Jews 0.01% of the former ottomaqn empire lands as their NATIONal home. Read the LoN treaties that became international law and get back to me

That's disgusting.

So, they are terrorists?

You prefer middle eastern islamonazi lies instead

So, they are terrorists?

Because Nazi morons like you whinge and whine every time Israel starts winning any skirmish and start making false racist claims of war crimes and breaches of international law. While it looks like the Palestinians have the upper hand you stay silent, when the IDF are told to clean house you complain long and loud. Any other nation would have been given UN approval for a final battle to end the violence once and for all.

Forum List

Back