Holocaust or Holohoax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People why are you wasting your time proving Sunni man is a liar and fraud? he just ignores your links, your proof and your facts.

He is being civil and he offered an interesting topic to discuss. There is no rule that anybody has to know what they are talking about to post here. :)

Turning anger on him isn't going to educate anybody, but correcting the misinformation he is putting out there might. There's a whole generation of kids coming up these days that are being fed a lot of nonsense about a lot of things. The Holocaust, however, they need to understand and get it right.
He also is civil while claiming that we should not be concerned with pedophile actions by ISIS. He is also civil while claiming that Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas are not terror groups. He knows how to lie while being civil. He specifically told people it was none of our business that ISIS was raping 9 year old girls and that it was just a cultural difference.

I'm not unaware that outrageous things are being said. But there is nothing to prevent us from exposing that and that is best done with good information instead of letting him bait us into yelling at him which only strengthens his arguments to the casual observer that knows nothing of the Holocaust. I don't even try to convince him. That isn't likely to be an option. :)

5. The British Secret Service Monitored All Concentration Camp Deaths:

Using some of the World’s first computers the British Secret Service had cracked the German top-secret Enigma code and had access to most German Military communications by 1942. Sir Frank H. Hinsley, in his book British Intelligence In The Second World War ; It’s Influence On Strategy And Operations, stated “The returns of Auschwitz mentioned illness as the main cause of death but included references to shootings and hangings. There were no references in the decrypts to gassings.” The numbers of dead in the decoded messages tallied exactly with Red Cross and German Military records of the time. The British Secret Service also monitored various atrocities carried out by the Germans across the rest of Europe – why would the Germans report these to Berlin but not the alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz and other camps?
This is absolute nonsense. This is idiocy. Only a fool would believe this stuff.

The lynch pin of the whole Holocaust narrative hangs on the disputed existence of gas chambers and the alleged missing 6 million jews.

Without those two elements the Holocaust is nothing but a Holohoax. ..... :cool:
I have seen the gas chambers. Logic dictates that this idea of the Holocaust being a hoax is a hoax itself.

Why would the entire world believe in the reality of the Holocaust? Why would credible historians and authorities all over the wold support the reality of the Holocaust? To support Jews? That's ludicrous. Even countries that do not support Jews or Israel, such as countries in the ME, agree that the Holocaust was a real event. You're not believing it doesn't make you a true Muslim, it makes you a fool who thinks he's being a Muslim by believing that the Holocaust is a hoax.

You're not believing it doesn't make you a true Muslim, it makes you a fool who thinks he's being a Muslim by believing that the Holocaust is a hoax.
My disbelief in certain aspects of the so called Holocaust has zero to do with being a muslim.

I am just interested in it from a historical perspective.

Remember, the holocaust took place in predominately Christian lands, Germany, Italy, Poland, Russia, France, and much of Europe.

And involved Christian people against Jewish people. ....... :cool:

In most parts of Europe questioning any aspect of the findings of the Nuremberg Trials is a very serious criminal offence on par with rape, murder or armed robbery.
Not at all. The Nuremberg Trials determined that there is NO collective guilt and that the Wehrmacht is NOT a criminal organization. Nevertheless, our medias are full of ugly grimaces that remind me of "my" guilt on a daily base and even live events on TV are interrupted by crimes of the Wehrmacht special broadcasts.
I give a shit. Our heroes fought bravely and chivalric against the allies´ inhuman warfare, that burned children and women with phosphorus alive and exposed them to torture and rape, crowned with nuclear attacks on Japan.

You're not believing it doesn't make you a true Muslim, it makes you a fool who thinks he's being a Muslim by believing that the Holocaust is a hoax.
My disbelief in certain aspects of the so called Holocaust has zero to do with being a muslim.

I am just interested in it from a historical perspective.

Remember, the holocaust took place in predominately Christian lands, Germany, Italy, Poland, Russia, France, and much of Europe.

And involved Christian people against Jewish people. ....... :cool:
Liar. :lame2::eusa_liar:

You are trying to be a 'proper' Muslim. But you re misinformed. Only the uneducated Muslim people don't believe in the Holocaust, and extremists. There are 1.7 billion Muslims in the world. The vast majority know the Holocaust was real, especially the EDUCATED people. You are obviously not one.

Having an open and clean debate about the alleged event known as the Holocaust is not anti-semitic.

Here is a site with a list of 21 amazing facts about the so called Holocaust.

Holocaust Or Holohoax 21 Amazing Facts cigpapers

Discuss.

Mod Edit to add rules:
Stay on Topic
No flaming/insults/ad homs

Nothing to discuss,the real topic is your incredible ability to ignore facts.
Nothing to be taken with any seriousness,here,just more crap,from a racist.

You are trying to be a 'proper' Muslim. But you re misinformed. Only the uneducated Muslim people don't believe in the Holocaust, and extremists. There are 1.7 billion Muslims in the world. The vast majority know the Holocaust was real, especially the EDUCATED people. You are obviously not one.
The vast majority of the people of the world have no opinion about the so called Holocaust.

It's mainly a western nation's fantasy.......US, Canada, Europe.

People in Asia, Africa, India, China, and S. America, could care less about the Jews and their exaggerated tale of woe. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
In most parts of Europe questioning any aspect of the findings of the Nuremberg Trials is a very serious criminal offence on par with rape, murder or armed robbery.
Not at all. The Nuremberg Trials determined that there is NO collective guilt and that the Wehrmacht is NOT a criminal organization. Nevertheless, our medias are full of ugly grimaces that remind me of "my" guilt on a daily base and even live events on TV are interrupted by crimes of the Wehrmacht special broadcasts.
I give a shit. Our heroes fought bravely and chivalric against the allies´ inhuman warfare, that burned children and women with phosphorus alive and exposed them to torture and rape, crowned with nuclear attacks on Japan.
Tissue?

18. The Main Stream Media And The Alleged Holocaust:

The Main Stream Media never question the official narrative of the holocaust, and go on an all-out attack on anyone who does. They have created the term “Holocaust Denier” for anyone who doesn’t believe, or dares to question, the official narrative. “Holocaust Denier” is one of the multicultural buzz-words like “Fascist/Nazi/racist/homophobe” designed to denigrate the person described as such, and lead to “pack-attacks” by the media, politicians and the general lefty PC crowd. However bear in mind that around 96% of the Western World’s media is controlled by jews and/or zionists. You will notice that the jews/zionist are willing to keep running newspapers/TV channels and other media outlets at a financial loss simply to keep control of the MSM.

The jews and zionists control about 96% of the Western World’s media – a large part is now run at a financial loss.

People why are you wasting your time proving Sunni man is a liar and fraud? he just ignores your links, your proof and your facts.

He is being civil and he offered an interesting topic to discuss. There is no rule that anybody has to know what they are talking about to post here. :)

Turning anger on him isn't going to educate anybody, but correcting the misinformation he is putting out there might. There's a whole generation of kids coming up these days that are being fed a lot of nonsense about a lot of things. The Holocaust, however, they need to understand and get it right.
He also is civil while claiming that we should not be concerned with pedophile actions by ISIS. He is also civil while claiming that Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas are not terror groups. He knows how to lie while being civil. He specifically told people it was none of our business that ISIS was raping 9 year old girls and that it was just a cultural difference.

I'm not unaware that outrageous things are being said. But there is nothing to prevent us from exposing that and that is best done with good information instead of letting him bait us into yelling at him which only strengthens his arguments to the casual observer that knows nothing of the Holocaust. I don't even try to convince him. That isn't likely to be an option. :)

Debating the fact that the Holocaust actually happened is legitimizing this idiot. This thread should be in the conspiracy room, but apparently some people here think this is an legitimate topic. You people aren't much better than Sunni boy in my opinion, because you choose to discuss this idiocy like it is actually a rational topic. Yeah, you guys are geniuses. You should be embarrassed to participate in such stupidity

The vast majority of the people of the world have no opinion about the so called Holocaust.

It's mainly a western nation's fantasy.......US, Canada, Europe.

People in Asia, Africa, India, China, and S. America, could care less about the Jews and their exaggerated tale of woe. ...... :cool:
Bullshit. It is taught in schools all over the world as an historical event. People are aware of it. It is definitely not a Western fantasy. You are very limited in your knowledge about what the rest of the world knows and understands.

It has nothing to do with Jews and 'exaggerated woe.' It has to do with human history and genocide. Educated people also study about Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, etc. It is about being educated, not about siding with Jews. You are obviously not an educated man.

Debating the fact that the Holocaust actually happened is legitimizing this idiot. This thread should be in the conspiracy room, but apparently some people here think this is an legitimate topic. You people aren't much better than Sunni boy in my opinion, because you choose to discuss this idiocy like it is actually a rational topic. Yeah, you guys are geniuses. You should be embarrassed to participate in such stupidity
Freedom of speech is held sacred by people of this board.

But when it comes to questioning some aspects of the so called holocaust.

Some people here advocate shutting down all discussion. And even want individuals jailed for holocaust denial. (which they do in some countries)

Why does this topic elicit such a visceral reaction? ...... :cool:

Bullshit. It is taught in schools all over the world as an historical event. People are aware of it.
I never said that the so called Holocaust wasn't taught in most countries around the world. Of course they know about it. But not from a western perspective. Where it's almost worshipped as the most defining event in human history. ..... :cool:

Sunni man, you are a hoax, prove YOU exist. With facts, be clean and open. Just how does one go about proving stuff to people that are total ignoramuses?
I think you may be on to something. I don't think Sunni man exists either. He is a hoax.

Nevertheless, our medias are full of ugly grimaces that remind me of "my" guilt on a daily base and even live events on TV are interrupted by crimes of the Wehrmacht special broadcasts.
I feel sorry for the Germans and other European people.

Who have been force feed a steady diet of Holohoax nonsense and lies since childhood by their government and jewish controlled media. ..... :cool:

Nevertheless, our medias are full of ugly grimaces that remind me of "my" guilt on a daily base and even live events on TV are interrupted by crimes of the Wehrmacht special broadcasts.
I feel sorry for the Germans and other European people.

Who have been force feed a steady diet of Holohoax nonsense and lies since childhood by their government and jewish controlled media. ..... :cool:
Germans don't allow Scientology either. I guess they just don't want their people exposed to too much lying bull shit.

19. There’s No Business Like Shoah Business:

“Shoah” is the term used by jews and zionists to describe the alleged Holocaust. After the Second World War Germany was forced to pay trillions of Dollars in compensation to set up Israel, and is still paying to this day. There are now second and third generation, the children and grandchildren of alleged Holocaust victims, who receive compensation from the German Government and various German Corporations. The American Government also use this as an excuse to give billions of American taxpayers’ money to Israel, although the real reason behind these payments is the strength of the Israeli lobby in America.

As early as 1941, two years before the alleged Holocaust was even meant to have started, the World Jewish Congress had been demanding that the Germans pay for the resettlement of jews in Israel as reparations.

Trillions of dollars? Why do you have to lie all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back