Holocaust or Holohoax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter. It shows a pattern of behavior instigated by the Party and supported by the government as a whole. When the German army rolled into the Ukraine they were welcomed as liberators. Then they started murdering the Jews and the inhabitants figured out they were no better. So no, history shows you to be ludicrously wrong.
The Ukrainians were happy the Germans were killing the jews.

Because most Bolsheviks were jews who supported the Soviet Union against the Ukrainian people.

In fact, there were even Ukrainian divisions who were part of the German army. ..... :cool:

Sunni man, you are a hoax, prove YOU exist. With facts, be clean and open. Just how does one go about proving stuff to people that are total ignoramuses?
Please be aware this thread is on the Structured Discussion Forum and attacking other posters is against the rules. ..... :cool:

Sunni man, you are a hoax, prove YOU exist. With facts, be clean and open. Just how does one go about proving stuff to people that are total ignoramuses?
Please be aware this thread is on the Structured Discussion Forum and attacking other posters is against the rules. ..... :cool:
Really? How am I attacking you, except by questioning your entire premise for this thread...?

It doesn't matter. It shows a pattern of behavior instigated by the Party and supported by the government as a whole. When the German army rolled into the Ukraine they were welcomed as liberators. Then they started murdering the Jews and the inhabitants figured out they were no better. So no, history shows you to be ludicrously wrong.

Because most Bolsheviks were jews who supported the Soviet Union against the Ukrainian people.

In fact, there were even Ukrainian divisions who were part of the German army. ..... :cool:
Which is it?

I thought the Germans weren't killing the Jews

Ummm, no, they weren't. The Bolsheviks, like the Nazi's were anti semitic. Hell the Bolsheviks were anti every religion. Collectivist secular governments are like that. But never let a fact get in the way of a good bit of propaganda..right?

Sunni man isn't much of a man. I
The title of this thread is entirely neutral.

"Holocaust or Holohoax?"

It's up to the posters to decide the tack this thread takes. ..... :cool:
Actually, that doesn't sound neutral, it sounds like someone pretending to be neutral. It sounds presumptions at best. Read a few history books. Besides some of my older deceased male relatives that fought in WW2 and liberated a death camp, what can I say? it happened. Whistle past the grave yard.

It was 6 million or more, the evidence the eye witness accounts, the documentation and on and on show that the totals were close. Sorry but this is history and you can't change the facts to fit your ideals.

Ummm, no, they weren't. The Bolsheviks, like the Nazi's were anti semitic. Hell the Bolsheviks were anti every religion. Collectivist secular governments are like that. But never let a fact get in the way of a good bit of propaganda..right?
The Bolsheviks were atheistic communists.

But the majority of them were of jewish heritage.

In fact, almost the entire leadership of the Soviet Union was comprised of people with jewish heritage.

Thus the Germans equated communism with being jewish. .... :cool:

It was 6 million or more, the evidence the eye witness accounts, the documentation and on and on show that the totals were close. Sorry but this is history and you can't change the facts to fit your ideals.
Read post #1

According to the Red Cross the figure is closer to 200 thousand than the mythical 6 million. ..... :cool:

General Eisenhower - Holocaust Verification

He cabled Generals Omar Bradley and George Patton on the 12th of April, 1945. Among other things, Eisenhower said:

. . .the most interesting—although horrible—sight that I encountered during the trip was a visit to a German internment camp near Gotha. The things I saw beggar description.

While I was touring the camp I encountered three men who had been inmates and by one ruse or another had made their escape. I interviewed them through an interpreter. The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick.

In one room, where they were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said that he would get sick if he did so.

I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to “propaganda.”

Read post #1

According to the Red Cross the figure is closer to 200 thousand than the mythical 6 million. ..... :cool:
Cherry picking facts to fit your disbelief. It's too bad, don't you have relatives or a library to find the facts? AND NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE, the facts. I don't think you want facts. You are so incredulous. NOBODY wanted to believe the holocaust happened after the war, and you are as shallow and vapid as those fools were. Think what you will. I don't need to argue about them.

General Eisenhower - Holocaust Verification

He cabled Generals Omar Bradley and George Patton on the 12th of April, 1945. Among other things, Eisenhower said:

. . .the most interesting—although horrible—sight that I encountered during the trip was a visit to a German internment camp near Gotha. The things I saw beggar description.

While I was touring the camp I encountered three men who had been inmates and by one ruse or another had made their escape. I interviewed them through an interpreter. The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick.

In one room, where they were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said that he would get sick if he did so.

I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to “propaganda.”
Gen. Eisenhower in his lengthly autobiography after the war.

Never once mentioned anything about gas chambers. ..... :cool:

Cherry picking facts to fit your disbelief. It's too bad, don't you have relatives or a library to find the facts? AND NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE, the facts. I don't think you want facts. You are so incredulous. NOBODY wanted to believe the holocaust happened after the war, and you are as shallow and vapid as those fools were. Think what you will. I don't need to argue about them.
Then why are you still here? ...... :cool:

13. Sir Winston Churchill Never Mentioned The Alleged Holocaust:

In his monumental six volume The Second World War Sir Winston Churchill, British wartime Prime Minister, never makes any reference to gas chambers or a planned mass extermination of European jews. This is despite the fact he goes in to great detail about virtually every facet of World War Two including many atrocities committed by the Nazis. The same can be said about Eisenhower’s Crusade in Europe. After the Second World War, with the Cold War starting, Churchill stated “I think we slaughtered the wrong pig here” a clear reference to the fact Britain would have been better helping Germany defeat Soviet Russia, or at least staying out completely.

Sir Winston Churchill – realised too late that Soviet Russia was more of a threat than Nazi Germany.

The Bolsheviks were atheistic communists.

But the majority of them were of jewish heritage.

In fact, almost the entire leadership of the Soviet Union was comprised of people with jewish heritage.

Thus the Germans equated communism with being jewish. .... :cool:

How about providing a link to that assertion.

Eisenhower_quote_-_U.S._Holocaust_Memorial_Museum.JPG

How about providing a link to that assertion.
Although officially Jews have never made up more than five percent of the country's total population,5 they played a highly disproportionate and probably decisive role in the infant Bolshevik regime, effectively dominating the Soviet government during its early years. Soviet historians, along with most of their colleagues in the West, for decades preferred to ignore this subject. The facts, though, cannot be denied.

With the notable exception of Lenin (Vladimir Ulyanov), most of the leading Communists who took control of Russia in 1917-20 were Jews. Leon Trotsky (Lev Bronstein) headed the Red Army and, for a time, was chief of Soviet foreign affairs. Yakov Sverdlov (Solomon) was both the Bolshevik party's executive secretary and -- as chairman of the Central Executive Committee -- head of the Soviet government. Grigori Zinoviev (Radomyslsky) headed the Communist International (Comintern), the central agency for spreading revolution in foreign countries. Other prominent Jews included press commissar Karl Radek (Sobelsohn), foreign affairs commissar Maxim Litvinov (Wallach), Lev Kamenev (Rosenfeld) and Moisei Uritsky.6

Lenin himself was of mostly Russian and Kalmuck ancestry, but he was also one-quarter Jewish. His maternal grandfather, Israel (Alexander) Blank, was a Ukrainian Jew who was later baptized into the Russian Orthodox Church.7

A thorough-going internationalist, Lenin viewed ethnic or cultural loyalties with contempt. He had little regard for his own countrymen. "An intelligent Russian," he once remarked, "is almost always a Jew or someone with Jewish blood in his veins."

The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution and Russia s Early Soviet Regime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back