Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

I do not think I've seen the economy go into the crapper the way it now is doing since the Carter Administration.
Seriously. You want to compare the employment rate under Biden vs Trump ? Did you forget the Trump recession ?
Do you know how many businesses were absolutely idle under Trump.

It was not Trump who created a huge fake crisis out of a routine cold/flu outbreak, and then used that as an excuse to deliberately and maliciously sabotage the economy.

It was Democraps that did that.

It’s Biden MASSIVE FREE VACCINATION CAMPAIGN THAT HAS TURNED THE ECONOMY AROUND.

That may be the singular stupidest, most ignorant claim that has or will be posted on this site today.

Are you going to claim that Republicans are in charge now?
YES. Red states are doing much worse now and needing more financial aid from BLUE STATES. Blue states are doing much better. Biden can control incompetent red state govt.

It was not Trump who created a huge fake crisis out of a routine cold/flu outbreak, and then used that as an excuse to deliberately and maliciously sabotage the economy.

Wtf are you talking about ? Trump was in charge of spreading covid. Do you actual know what covid is ?

That may be the singular stupidest, most ignorant claim that has or will be posted on this site today.
You mean while Trump was president he was fooled again by the MINORITY party OUT of power….…SFBs.

Your terrorism isn't "kicking ass". It's crime.
^^^ Mobster Administration supporter complaining about crime. A prostitute espousing the merits of sexual abstinence, if you will. I understand irony is prohibited on planet magaturd.

We can all agree, folks - The above equals: full of shit.

You’re just slandering Democrats and me. I’m not a democrat, but they are closer to being sane and exhibit less criminal behavior. They are responsible untold deaths because of their polices as long as they as a party can profit from big pharma, the gun lobbies, oil companies and foreign donations.......including RUSSIA. Trump took money from anyone to buy his influence....legal until it was foreign powers. That never stopped this criminal.

You get you shit from Fix News ? You do know they are all REQUIRED to be vaccinated in many positions. Trump also is vaccinated and started supporting it while going out the door in hopes of saving a few of his supporters....Not soon enough as shown by the infections in red stooopid states. That’s hilarious.Youre admitting to being uninformed or outright stooopid

Last edited:
Uh, no thanks... I don't waste my time on crazy.

Babbit was an unhinged person.... that's why she was in Washington. It's a tragedy the people around her didn't do an intervention.
I will agree that‘s the way she has been painted.

I will agree that‘s the way she has been painted.
She was a Qanon whacko They should have shot her when she breached the Capitol wearing a backpack that was not examined by Police for weapons or a bomb or chemical agents,

Are you a Qanon whacko?

“”” White women’s deaths have long been leveraged for propaganda, from the 19th century Klu Klux Klan to the militia movements of the 1990s to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, which often invoked their killing at the hands of undocumented immigrants.​
“Women are the tools that soften the edges of the far right,” says Seyward Darby, a journalist who researches the role of women in white-nationalist movements. For many of these groups, a white woman who is harmed or killed is the most powerful galvanizing force, Darby says. “They had been talking about how it’s a matter of life or death, but now they have an example. Are you a patriot? Are you a man? Avenge her death.” Jan6-TIME-BabbitMartyr-a “​
“”” In the final months of her life, Babbitt’s posts took on a biblical fervor, casting Trump’s supporters as warriors in an epic battle of good versus evil.​
Her last tweet, sent after she arrived in Washington on Jan. 5, read: “Nothing will stop us….they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light!” The reference to the “storm” is a key tenet of the QAnon conspiracy, the day adherents believe a violent reckoning will expose the deep state and bring Trump’s enemies to justice. Jan6-TIME-BabbitMartyr-b “””​

Watch the videos.

I go by her last tweet. She was a whacko and we have one less right wing Qanon whacko to deal with.

Her last tweet, sent after she arrived in Washington on Jan. 5, read: “Nothing will stop us….they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light!” The reference to the “storm” is a key tenet of the QAnon conspiracy, the day adherents believe a violent reckoning will expose the deep state and bring Trump’s enemies to justice. Jan6-TIME-BabbitMartyr-b “””

She wasnt turning protestors back, she was climbing through the window so she was properly terminated like any terrorist carrying a bomb shouid be,

She said nothing wa giving to stop the millions she stupidly thought were behind her.

SHE WILL NEVER TRY TO STEAL MY VOTE AGAIN.

She was a Qanon whacko They should have shot her when she breached the Capitol wearing a backpack that was not examined by Police for weapons or a bomb or chemical agents,

Are you a Qanon whacko?

“”” White women’s deaths have long been leveraged for propaganda, from the 19th century Klu Klux Klan to the militia movements of the 1990s to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, which often invoked their killing at the hands of undocumented immigrants.​
“Women are the tools that soften the edges of the far right,” says Seyward Darby, a journalist who researches the role of women in white-nationalist movements. For many of these groups, a white woman who is harmed or killed is the most powerful galvanizing force, Darby says. “They had been talking about how it’s a matter of life or death, but now they have an example. Are you a patriot? Are you a man? Avenge her death.” Jan6-TIME-BabbitMartyr-a “​
“”” In the final months of her life, Babbitt’s posts took on a biblical fervor, casting Trump’s supporters as warriors in an epic battle of good versus evil.​
Her last tweet, sent after she arrived in Washington on Jan. 5, read: “Nothing will stop us….they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light!” The reference to the “storm” is a key tenet of the QAnon conspiracy, the day adherents believe a violent reckoning will expose the deep state and bring Trump’s enemies to justice. Jan6-TIME-BabbitMartyr-b “””​
Most conservatives do not approve of the jan 6 storming of the capital building

But our complaints about washington and the Deep State are real

Trump voters played by the rules and beat libs at their own game in 2016 but were denied the reforms they were entitled to by liars and cheaters on the left

Public anger about where the country is headed will not go away and is only becoming more widespread as biden doubles down on stupid

Left vs right...

Are you a Qanon whacko?

No. I have never followed QAnon. He reminded me of Nostradamus who made a lot of predictions, a few which came true.

You sound like a wacko to me. You say about Ashley Babbit. “They should have shot her when she breached the Capitol wearing a backpack that was not examined by Police for weapons or a bomb or chemical agents.”

Hopefully you are not employed by any law enforcement agencies that allow you to carry a firearm.

You sound like a wacko to me.
Right, to you insane people, the truth does sound wacko. The state’s with the worse civic death rates, gun deaths and worse job growths and the economy, even now, ARE RED STATES. You red state policy proponents are wacko.

While you celebrate the recent ruling on abortion, red states are now trying to eliminate women’s right to choose. You guys are fking yourself again. Women are a huge part of ANY SUCCESSFUL WORKFORCE and red states are alienating them. Your economies are due for more shitty results. Go for it idiots. You deserve what you get. Keep fking yourselves. Blue states are tired of bailing you out.

No. I have never followed QAnon. He reminded me of Nostradamus who made a lot of predictions, a few which came true.

You sound like a wacko to me. You say about Ashley Babbit. “They should have shot her when she breached the Capitol wearing a backpack that was not examined by Police for weapons or a bomb or chemical agents.”

Hopefully you are not employed by any law enforcement agencies that allow you to carry a firearm.
Red states are all pushing constitutional carry so all unqualified persons can carry a firearm. Idiots

our complaints about washington and the Deep State are real
Ha ha
Anyone who utters this “deep state” conspiracy theory is wacko. You have no idea wtf you’re talking about. Tell us who this deep state is made up of without sounding like an idiot. You can’t do it !

Forum List

Back