Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dems are in the center
That's true...the center of fascism. Just look at the Cal campus - where these left-wing thugs assault people and destroy property.
Funny, but, sadly, more true than the Left will admit. Yes, shutting down others for their views is not in keeping with the spirit of our Founders. In California, it's the Left shutting down RW views. Elsewhere, it's the Right shutting down LW views. This forum is a microcosm of such views. Very few here really walk the walk when it comes to supporting the rights of other Americans.
I'm not aware of too many of instances of the right shutting down the left's right to speak. I'm not aware of too many (if any) instances of the left engaging in violence during Hillary Clinton campaign rallies. Heck - Chicago canceled one of Trump's campaign rallies because the left resorted to violence and Rahm Emanuel allowed it/encouraged it. Law enforcement didn't even step in and do their job.

yyyyeah that's bullshit Sparkles. Rump himself called it off, turning a full venue of something like ten thousand loose en masse into the streets at once, apparently hoping to incite a riot he could manipulate into something you're very familiar with --- partisan hack "points".

He FAILED. The crowd within and without dispersed, the police kept the peace, and everybody went home. Sucks to be you comic book.
Yeah, it's all Trump's fault that huge crowds of hostile protesters were waiting outside so they could beat and assault Trump supporters.

How has the left limited free speech?
Let's see....

1. They assault people in public to shut them up

2. They riot on campuses to shut people up

3. They flood university administrators with complaints to stop anyone who doesn't have a left-wing agenda from speaking

4. They engaged in violence to shut down a Trump political rally in Chicago

Shall I continue?

5. They create campus speech codes.

6. They shoot Republicans.

7. They edit high school year books to eliminate any mention of Trump.

I'll continue voting for human rights and freedom....

I don't care if Republicans hate me for it as they're the ones doing it.
content.php

Well, I think we can ALL agree that OUR side of the political spectrum has ALL the answers, and that the OTHER side is just STUPID.

:spinner:

I don't really HAVE a side. I have a protective bubble. But OK... Can you push my bubble the hell out of here??
:bang3:
That's true...the center of fascism. Just look at the Cal campus - where these left-wing thugs assault people and destroy property.
Funny, but, sadly, more true than the Left will admit. Yes, shutting down others for their views is not in keeping with the spirit of our Founders. In California, it's the Left shutting down RW views. Elsewhere, it's the Right shutting down LW views. This forum is a microcosm of such views. Very few here really walk the walk when it comes to supporting the rights of other Americans.

I doh't recall where the right has shut down leftist views. If there is one I haven't heard about, I'd still say it's a ten to one ration if not more.

Hollywood Blacklist

Kent State Shootings - Ohio History Central

Republican lawmakers introduce bills to curb protesting in at least 18 states

Okay, so I'll start with your Hollywood black list. Here is a quote from that article:

Due to their lack of cooperation, the House of Representatives voted 346 to 17 to approve contempt citations.

The "right" stopped them? You mean back then, we had 346 Republican Congressmen to 17 Democrats?

The black list was extensive:
Altogether some 500 people from the entertainment industry were black or graylisted. The graylist was a supplimentary list of writers and entertainers suspected, sometimes, of no more than lending a name as a "co-sponsor" of an event that was determined to have been "subversive."

Your quote refers to a group of 10 only.

The blacklist came into being in 1947, both houses of the 80th Congress between 1947 and 1949 were controlled by Republicans.

The blacklist included entertainers, writers, singers, actors...who were unable to find work and who's work was outlawed. A dozen or so political songs by Tom Leher were black listed and my parents got his records overseas (they were illegal in the US).

Don't you think that's the rightwing coming down on free speech?

Who were the "right" in Kent State?

Actually Kent state isn't a good example, so I'll withdraw it - it was far more complicated then a free speech issue.

Protests by leftists often turn into trouble. Do you think that Republicans should just let civil unrest and rioting continue to "allow" leftist speech? That's besides the fact nobody "stopped" their free speech, just put in regulations to try and control the mongrels.

My last example is exactly the right (Republicans) coming down against free speech by attempting to control demonstrations at college campus' rather than leave it up to the colleges.

Mongrels? Your choice of language is interesting. Are the Tea Partiers yelling down elected representatives trying to answer constituent questions "mongrels"?
BERKELEY-RIOTS-01-800x416.jpg

Liberal suppression against those who disagree with them in full view.....................BERKLEY.......PFFTT

Of course it's changed ... the south is now mostly Republican.

Notice how Faun can't get his story straight? In post #1214 he claims that the KKK wasn't created by Dumbocrats because it was (and I quote) "in the Bible Belt" and yet he states in post #1211 that (and I quote again) "it's changed...the south is now mostly Republican". That admission acknowledges that he realizes that the south wasn't Republican at all during the time the KKK was created.

First Pogo and now Faun. The Dumbocrats dimwits are having one hell of a time keeping their stories straight this evening. That's what happens with liars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a load of this.................A play in the park depicting Trump getting assassinated..................Some have pulled sponsorship others now so much..............Like the NY Times and American Express....................

A freaking play that shows our current POTUS being killed in it.........................and the left thinks we are the ones with the problem.

The more I see of this.............the more I'm ready to tell them to :anj_stfu:

AmEx, Trump death play don't budge after Delta, BofA bolt

Shortly after Delta Airlines and Bank of America (BofA) pulled their sponsorship of the New York City Public Theater’s Shakespeare in the Park production of Julius Caesar that depicted President Donald Trump as the slain emperor, American Express (AmEx) refused to pull its funding and the theater company will not budge after the public’s backlash.

trumppark.jpg

Respect is earned not given...................No way I can respect those that would support this and fund this.................and we are told to STAND DOWN.............and COME TOGETHER..........

Put these asshats on a leash.........

imrs.php

The emotion driven liberals have released a virulent germ into the air that America has never experienced before. It the germ of hate and kill the pres. and those who support him
There is no antidote other than to grow up and accept that you lost and that because you can't believe it does not mean that people need to be shot or die
There is no developed immunity at this time and no resistance developed to the childish, immoral hate that the liberals are throwing out.
Actually, we're fact based. And don't like bad policy based on bs propaganda and hate. Congress and the FBI may not be crazy about the Russians throwing the election, either, Mac.
The Russian thing is Entirely a feeling with no factual support or backing
It is a liberal generated froth fest in an attempt to soothe and explain their feelings of disbelief about Hillary losing
It's a CONSPIRACEE!!!!! RWNJs...

Get a load of this.................A play in the park depicting Trump getting assassinated..................Some have pulled sponsorship others now so much..............Like the NY Times and American Express....................

A freaking play that shows our current POTUS being killed in it.........................and the left thinks we are the ones with the problem.

The more I see of this.............the more I'm ready to tell them to :anj_stfu:

Shortly after Delta Airlines and Bank of America (BofA) pulled their sponsorship of the New York City Public Theater’s Shakespeare in the Park production of Julius Caesar that depicted President Donald Trump as the slain emperor, American Express (AmEx) refused to pull its funding and the theater company will not budge after the public’s backlash.

trumppark.jpg
Also had a play like that about Obama....freak out, dupes...

trumppark.jpg
Show the evidence..........................Do you condone that play......................Do you think it's cool................or is it your liberal wet fantasy..................

A rightwing controled Congress severely limited the free speech and employment of hundreds of Americans. That's a fact.

And the Democrats didn't?

You have Republicans passing bills to restrict free speech on college campus'.

You can't spin that away.

By violence at Republican events, that's how. Protests like with Ann Coulter (and others) to stop her from speaking. As Patriot pointed out, stopping a presidential candidates rally using violence as a threat is what I call stopping free speech.
Three litte incidents Antifa lol, dupe, while RW hate crimes surge since the Orange racist...

Soros eventually decided against participating in the group effort opting to personally move forward with his strategy of accumulating shares in four French companies: Société Générale, as well as Suez, Paribas, and the Compagnie Générale d'Électricité. In 1989, the Commission des Opérations de Bourse (COB—the French stock exchange regulatory authority) conducted an investigation of whether Soros's transaction in Société Générale should be considered insider trading. Soros had received no information from the Société Générale and had no insider knowledge of the business, but he did possess knowledge that a group of investors was planning a takeover attempt. Initial investigations found Soros innocent and no charges were brought forward,[64] however, the case was reopened a few years later and the French Supreme Court confirmed the conviction on June 14, 2006,[65] but reduced the penalty to €940,000.

[...]

On the basis of Article 7 of the European Convention on Human Rights, stating that no person may be punished for an act that was not a criminal offense at the time that it was committed, the court agreed to hear the appeal.[68] In October 2011, the court rejected his appeal in a 4–3 decision, saying that Soros had been aware of the risk of breaking insider trading laws.
But he was such a genius others followed his idea- that was the problem...

A rightwing controled Congress severely limited the free speech and employment of hundreds of Americans. That's a fact.

By violence at Republican events, that's how. Protests like with Ann Coulter (and others) to stop her from speaking. As Patriot pointed out, stopping a presidential candidates rally using violence as a threat is what I call stopping free speech.
Three litte incidents Antifa lol, dupe, while RW hate crimes surge since the Orange racist...
What the hell are you smoking.

trumppark.jpg
Show the evidence..........................Do you condone that play......................Do you think it's cool................or is it your liberal wet fantasy..................
It's a play- let's make a mountain of hate out of it, dupe.

trumppark.jpg
It's a play- let's make a mountain of hate out of it, dupe.
It fits right into this topic.................Spot on.................The creators of it are implying a message and a viewpoint......whether you like it or not..........................This very thread is about coming together...............

Those like yourself and the play................aren't interested.........and I'm not interested in associating with any ass that would put on a play like that one...............

What the hell are you smoking.
Not reported on Fox hate channel....
ThinkProgress has been tracking hate since Trump's election. Here's ...
https://thinkprogress.org/thinkprogress-has-been-tracking-hate-since-trumps-election-...
Feb 10, 2017 - ThinkProgress has been tracking hate since Trump's election. ... It is also clear that this time period produced noticeable spike in hate crimes, ...
US Hate Crimes Up 20 Percent in 2016, Fueled by Election - NBC News
www.nbcnews.com/.../u-s-hate-crimes-20-percent-2016-fueled-election-campaign-n7...
Mar 14, 2017 - Hate crimes in nine U.S. metropolitan areas rose more than 20 percent ... Trump has also expressed how he was personally affected, since his ...
Hate groups increase for second consecutive year as Trump electrifies ...
https://www.splcenter.org/.../hate-groups-increase-second-consecutive-year-trump-ele...
Feb 15, 2017 - The latest FBI statistics show that hate crimes against Muslims grew by 67 ... In the first 10 days after his election, the SPLC documented 867 ...
Hate crimes since the election: Here's who's been targeted since ...
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/02/.../hate-crimes-since...since/21712876/
Feb 13, 2017 - That's the number of hate incidentsThinkProgress has tracked since Nov. 9, 2016, when Donald Trump was declared president-elect. Of the ...
Trump Slammed for Silence on Kansas Shooting Amid Surge in Hate ...
www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/02/olathe-kansas-shooting-trump-hate-crimes/
Feb 28, 2017 - Trump Slammed for Silence on Kansas Shooting Amid Surge in Hate Crimes ... “What are they going to do to stop this hate crime?” ... administration stands against the hate crimes that have surged since he won the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back