Holy crap, this takes PC to a whole new level!

How does a sports team own... I mean a basketball team owner morph into "you guys"?
He's the only one being "mocked" here....

Methinks he was looking for an excuse to dump the team and came up with an innovative way to do it.

The whole thing sounds every bit as phony as a three-dollar bill.

Holy crap, this takes PC to a whole new level!

Actually it takes the ridiculous myth of 'PC' to a whole new inane level.

This is always my favorite, the denial that PC even exists.

Most lefties are justifying it and/or defending it, CCJ just pretends it isn't there.

:laugh:

Hey, do you think he should fine himself, too?

Who is justifying anything? Who is defending anything? Name names.

Hey Mac! Why hasn't the owner of the Redskins changed the name of the team? Haven't the PC Police been on that case?

What is he......some kind of super hero?

At the risk of plagiarizing paraphrasing Frank Zappa, who are the PC Police?

There has to be more behind this story. On its surface it just doesn't add up. We're not being told something.

Mack thinks the PC police are out there, taking away the rights of rich people to talk smack about gays, minorities and women.

Because no one really cares what he says unless he says it at work.
Mack needs to do an online search for a high school civics class so he can learn that only government has the authority to seek to restrict rights, not private citizens.

And as already correctly noted, private entities are at liberty to restrict or prohibit speech perceived detrimental to a profitable business.

You do understand that your second paragraph contradicts your first paragraph, don't you? Oh , you don't?

There has to be more behind this story. On its surface it just doesn't add up. We're not being told something.

Mack thinks the PC police are out there, taking away the rights of rich people to talk smack about gays, minorities and women.

Mack needs to do an online search for a high school civics class so he can learn that only government has the authority to seek to restrict rights, not private citizens.

And as already correctly noted, private entities are at liberty to restrict or prohibit speech perceived detrimental to a profitable business.

You do understand that your second paragraph contradicts your first paragraph, don't you? Oh , you don't?

It wasn't artfully stated.....but you know what he was trying to say. Don't you?

He probably believes he is getting out at the top.

Based on the $1 Billion paid for the lowly Clippers, he might be right.....

It wasn't artfully stated.....but you know what he was trying to say. Don't you?

Well, of course we all know what he meant, BUT when communicating via the written language it's vital to be CLEAR as to your intent and if you read what his two paragraphs say on their own, they contradict each other.

And I'm just anal like that, blame the Army. :D

Well, of course we all know what he meant, BUT when communicating via the written language it's vital to be CLEAR as to your intent and if you read what his two paragraphs say on their own, they contradict each other.

I'm with you, generally. But the person you are nitpicking isn't one of our worst offenders in that regard. You've got much bigger fish to fry.

I'm with you, generally. But the person you are nitpicking isn't one of our worst offenders in that regard. You've got much bigger fish to fry.

Lucky for me, I have a big frier.

Note that the PC Police joins in to attack me, not to comment on this absurd story.

You guys are pretty transparent.

Anyway, I'm thinking this guy should give himself a good spanking, too.

BAD owner!

Well, it's not really that absurd. When a CEO is caught doing something embarrassing, it's business etiquette that he's expected to resign. If he had been caught in bed with a hooker or snorting meth, this wouldn't be an issue.

This guy was caught saying dumb racist things. Which makes him look like kind of a jerk, since he was the guy screaming the loudest for Sterling to go when he said dumb racist things.

Note that the PC Police joins in to attack me, not to comment on this absurd story.

You guys are pretty transparent.

Anyway, I'm thinking this guy should give himself a good spanking, too.

BAD owner!

Well, it's not really that absurd. When a CEO is caught doing something embarrassing, it's business etiquette that he's expected to resign. If he had been caught in bed with a hooker or snorting meth, this wouldn't be an issue.

This guy was caught saying dumb racist things. Which makes him look like kind of a jerk, since he was the guy screaming the loudest for Sterling to go when he said dumb racist things.

He didn't say anything dumb or racist in that email. Come on

Funny stuff.

All I have to do is say "PC Police" and the same three or four people get SO DEFENSIVE.

Call me "Pavlov"!

Sit! Stay! Roll over!

:laugh:

The idiocy of this thread is compounded by the fact that Levenson is leaving of this own volition, where there was no need to dial 911 to summon the 'PC police' to make a 'PC arrest' and take him to 'PC jail.'

Forum List

Back