Holy crap, this takes PC to a whole new level!

This appears to be an actual story:

Bruce Levenson will sell Atlanta Hawks after releasing racist e-mail

This team owner turned himself in for writing a "racist" email in 2012, and he is punishing himself by making himself sell his team.

I am not making this up.

I'm thinking he saw the huge payday that the Sterlings got, so he wants to cash out before the market for NBA teams drops.
you PC liberal hack!

Oh Drat. You outed moi.

Even if some day, you might find a case of Political Correctness run amok, you've cried wolf so many times, no one takes you seriously.

Joe, I would never, ever expect someone like you to take me seriously.

If you did, I would have to re-examine my position.

It's best that you remain in your partisan cocoon.

But thanks for caring.

I don't take you seriously because you've become to PC what Silhouette has become to Gay threads.
No one takes him seriously.

And anyone who believes in a ridiculous myth such as 'PC police' deserves to be mocked.

Even if some day, you might find a case of Political Correctness run amok, you've cried wolf so many times, no one takes you seriously.

But thanks for caring.

I don't take you seriously because you've become to PC what Silhouette has become to Gay threads.

And anyone who believes in a ridiculous myth such as 'PC police' deserves to be mocked.

You guys sure put a lot of effort into this.

Every time.

Pavlov's dogs.

But thanks for caring.

Every time.

Pavlov's dogs.

you trolled your own thread in order to make the Op into something it isn't so you could bog it down into one of your lame PC police are everywhere threads.

next time just adopt a puppy if you are this lonely.

But thanks for caring.

Every time.

Pavlov's dogs.

you trolled your own thread in order to make the Op into something it isn't so you could bog it down into one of your lame PC police are everywhere threads.

next time just adopt a puppy if you are this lonely.

I guess I should be flattered.

Would you guys like my autograph?

:biggrin:

But thanks for caring.

Every time.

Pavlov's dogs.

Lmao if anyone acted like Pavlov's dog on this thread it is you. Even your fellow RWNJ's saw through this doofus.

This team owner turned himself in for writing a "racist" email in 2012, and he is punishing himself by making himself sell his team.

I am not making this up.

I'm thinking he saw the huge payday that the Sterlings got, so he wants to cash out before the market for NBA teams drops.

I'm not so sure. that would mean he would have had to have written this letter with all these dumb comments about black fans two years ago, knowing that there would be a controversy 2 years later.

I do think he was one of the guys who screamed the loudest that Sterling must go, and someone who had a copy of htis memo threatened to out him if he didn't sell.

Colonel Mustard in the Hall with the Pipe Wrench!

I am not making this up.

I'm not so sure. that would mean he would have had to have written this letter with all these dumb comments about black fans two years ago, knowing that there would be a controversy 2 years later.

I do think he was one of the guys who screamed the loudest that Sterling must go, and someone who had a copy of htis memo threatened to out him if he didn't sell.

Colonel Mustard in the Hall with the Pipe Wrench!

Yes, he is one of the ones who screamed the loudest over Sterling. It's quite common that those who scream "Racist" the loudest are closet racists themselves.

He knew he had this email, so it's quite plausible that he either decided to capitalize on it himself, or was being threatened with "outing", and preempted that attempt. Either way, he's looking for a pay day.

[

Yes, he is one of the ones who screamed the loudest over Sterling. It's quite common that those who scream "Racist" the loudest are closet racists themselves.

He knew he had this email, so it's quite plausible that he either decided to capitalize on it himself, or was being threatened with "outing", and preempted that attempt. Either way, he's looking for a pay day.

That only works if he gets what he wants for the team.

Sterling made out like a bandit because the Clippers were a desirable franchise. The Hawks, not so much.

Forum List

Back