Holy Guacamole! Democrats +10%

I was starting to get nervous due to the narrative that the GOP was closing the gap against the Democrats for the midterms.
I am nervous no more. A new wall street journal/NBC poll finds that 50% of registered voters plan to vote Democratic, while 40% plan to do so for Republicans.

First Read's Morning Clips: A 10-point lead for Dems
Democrats and their goofy worship of polls. ... :cuckoo:

Hillary to win election by a 98% landslide!! ... :lol: :lol:

Only three weeks before the election the same poll had Hillary up by 11.
Why didn’t you choose their final poll instead of a poll they conducted three weeks before the elections? Are you stupid or trying to be slick? Their final poll had only a 3% error.
Instead of Hillary +5 you chose Hillary +11. Thank God I’m here to call you out on your bullshit.

I was starting to get nervous due to the narrative that the GOP was closing the gap against the Democrats for the midterms.
I am nervous no more. A new wall street journal/NBC poll finds that 50% of registered voters plan to vote Democratic, while 40% plan to do so for Republicans.

Your 98% thing your 98% thing makes no sense at all made no sense at all. The average of Paul’s had Hillary ahead by 3% and she won The popular vote by 2% . The only way you can make the polls inaccurate is by pretending that illegals voted.

Why didn’t you choose their final poll instead of a poll they conducted three weeks before the elections? Are you stupid or trying to be slick? Their final poll had only a 3% error.
Instead of Hillary +5 you chose Hillary +11. Thank God I’m here to call you out on your bullshit.
Why are you quoting a poll FIVE MONTHS FROM THE ELECTION then mocking someone who used one only 2 weeks before the election?

Are you stupid or trying to be slick or both?

Wow. He just busted them. Also, they swore that Roy Moore would defeat Doug Jones and Gillespie would win in Pennsylvania.

Why are you quoting a poll FIVE MONTHS FROM THE ELECTION then mocking someone who used one only 2 weeks before the election?

Because I am only arguing that at this moment, as we communicate. Democrats are kicking your party’s ass. Are you pretending that I claimed this poll means that the Democrats would definitely win by 10%? ?? Do you admit that at this point your party is getting its ass kicked?

Your 98% thing your 98% thing makes no sense at all made no sense at all. The average of Paul’s had Hillary ahead by 3% and she won The popular vote by 2% . The only way you can make the polls inaccurate is by pretending that illegals voted.

You were saying? This is from 11/8/2016

912vhhA.jpg

912vhhA.jpg
That’s not a poll. That’s a forecast. Moron

Because I am only arguing that at this moment, as we communicate. Democrats are kicking your parties ass. Are you pretending that I claimed this poor means that the Democrats would definitely win by 10%? ?? Do you admit that at this point your party is getting its ass kicked?
That poll could be accurate or it could be complete horseshit.

Only fools celebrate polls. And even if it was accurate it is 100% factually meaningless 5 months out from an election.

You people are like kids in candy stores with these pills. One week they're good the next they're bad.

You look foolish

The "final poll" of course was the election. NBC polling data had Hillary in the winners circle by double digits less than a month before the election and here we are with the same fools who presume to predict the results of an election more than a year away. Everyone knows by now that you can use a selected demographic to get any results you want from a poll but selected left wing demographics are probably harder and harder to find. What's the point of using failed polling data? Maybe using push polls to mobilize democrats?

912vhhA.jpg
That’s not a poll. That’s a forecast. Moron

What's it based on?

dMEadPO.jpg

Because I am only arguing that at this moment, as we communicate. Democrats are kicking your parties ass. Are you pretending that I claimed this poor means that the Democrats would definitely win by 10%? ?? Do you admit that at this point your party is getting its ass kicked?
That poll could be accurate or it could be complete horseshit.

Only fools celebrate polls. And even if it was accurate it is 100% factually meaningless 5 months out from an election.

You people are like kids in candy stores with these pills. One week they're good the next they're bad.

You look foolish
Someone posted links to threads of Republicans touting polls. Did you call them foolish?

Forum List

Back