Holy Guacamole! Democrats +10%

I was starting to get nervous due to the narrative that the GOP was closing the gap against the Democrats for the midterms.
I am nervous no more. A new wall street journal/NBC poll finds that 50% of registered voters plan to vote Democratic, while 40% plan to do so for Republicans.

First Read's Morning Clips: A 10-point lead for Dems
how many of those people will actually get out and vote ted?....

I was starting to get nervous due to the narrative that the GOP was closing the gap against the Democrats for the midterms.
I am nervous no more. A new wall street journal/NBC poll finds that 50% of registered voters plan to vote Democratic, while 40% plan to do so for Republicans.

And that's BEFORE the democrat leadership is indicted for treason and sedition

And that's BEFORE the democrat leadership is indicted for treason and sedition

Won’t happen. Even the republicans are bending over backwards to NOT send people to prison over any of this.

Whoa that's a done deal then! Pop that champagne at your Liberal Soiree, you won! A poll said so! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS

Polls!

RASMUSSEN. HaHaHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHHaHaHAHaHaHHaHaHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHHaHaHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHaHaaHaHaHaHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHHaHaHAHaHaHHaHaHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHHaHaHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHaHaaHa
/——/ You sad little man. You can’t handle the truth. Rasmussen is reliable and more accurate than your fly by night polls of 350 random adults.

RASMUSSEN. HaHaHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHHaHaHAHaHaHHaHaHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHHaHaHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHaHaaHaHaHaHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHHaHaHAHaHaHHaHaHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHHaHaHAHaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHaHaHaaHa
/——/ You sad little man. You can’t handle the truth. Rasmussen is reliable and more accurate than your fly by night polls of 350 random adults.

How did the midterms turn out again?

/——-/ Read their forecast for yourself. I’m tired of having to post the same info over and over for you knuckle heads:

/——-/ Read it for yourself, I’m tired of reposting the same info for you dolts.
This is likely to be a very good year for the Democrats in the House of Representatives. In fact, all four forecasts expect a Democratic House majority. In the Senate, Republicans are likely to hold their own and perhaps pick up a seat or two. So, on to the forecasts. For more details about the forecasts, see the links at the top of this piece.

Introduction: The 2018 Midterm Election Forecasts - Rasmussen Reports®

how many of those people will actually get out and vote ted?....
/——/ Ted is like most democRATs. He sees no difference between polls of random adults, registered voters, and likely voters. They are all the same to them as long as they get the results they want.

Forum List

Back