Holy Guacamole! Democrats +10%

Trump was lucky, and he cheated.
Prove it. ..... :cool:
Just one problem,there...you can't actually prove anything to a Trumpkin like you . A Trumpkin either believes something, or it doesn't. Facts, evidence, and logic have no part in the process.
Prove it asshat. You made the claim, now back it up.

Most republicans still believe the birth certificate is fake, and that Obama is a Muslim. Proof that right wingers hang on to their conspiracy theories no matter what proof is given to them. Of course, being a right wing nut bag, you won;t believe that either.

Somehow the crazy angry left nut cases have convinced themselves that the polls were correct in the last election even though President Trump won. Now they trust new polls which are probably as skewed as the 2016 polls and the reason is obvious. NBC only polls blue venues like NY and La La land and they spin the results. The strange relationship between the ultra left news source, NBC, that almost nobody watches and the relatively moderate WSJ is still puzzling.

This is the famous "generic" candidate poll. Would you vote for "a Democrat"? But no election presents itself like that. There is a Democrat candidate - usually an idiot, and a Republican, usually a fairly nice guy in a suit. And although many people don't really like the guy in the suit, they REALLY don't like the idiot.

Which is why the Republicans control Congress, and most rational people believe they will continue to do so next year.

Nancy Pelosi? Chuck Schumer?

Are you kidding me?

I was starting to get nervous due to the narrative that the GOP was closing the gap against the Democrats for the midterms.
I am nervous no more. A new wall street journal/NBC poll finds that 50% of registered voters plan to vote Democratic, while 40% plan to do so for Republicans.

First Read's Morning Clips: A 10-point lead for Dems
relax, even if ya don't take back either house it is very possible to get the most votes, so ya still got that...btw, your article says nothing about how the votes broke/break down, if 55 of every 100 democratic voters come from 1 or 2 states or even half the states they will win by 10% and lose more seats, a national poll has absolutely no bearing on local elections, even if it turns out to be right it is merely coincidence...but if the media is going with the polls they must be right eh?...the article was intended to have just the effect it had, to make you think things aren't really as bleak as they are

This is the famous "generic" candidate poll. Would you vote for "a Democrat"? But no election presents itself like that. There is a Democrat candidate - usually an idiot, and a Republican, usually a fairly nice guy in a suit. And although many people don't really like the guy in the suit, they REALLY don't like the idiot.

Which is why the Republicans control Congress, and most rational people believe they will continue to do so next year.

Nancy Pelosi? Chuck Schumer?

Are you kidding me?
Your rant is childish and obviously stupid, as Democrats controlled congress and the White House just a short time ago, and they will again. As will the Republicans again.

Grow up, dude.

Only three weeks before the election the same poll had Hillary up by 11.
Why didn’t you choose their final poll instead of a poll they conducted three weeks before the elections? Are you stupid or trying to be slick? Their final poll had only a 3% error.
Instead of Hillary +5 you chose Hillary +11. Thank God I’m here to call you out on your bullshit.

All three MSM networks' campaign night broadcasts and Leftist cable news started with Clinton having an 80% chance or better to win.

It made their later reactions all the more delicious.

I was starting to get nervous due to the narrative that the GOP was closing the gap against the Democrats for the midterms.
I am nervous no more. A new wall street journal/NBC poll finds that 50% of registered voters plan to vote Democratic, while 40% plan to do so for Republicans.

This proves one of two things:

The poll is bullshit.

Californians is truly replete with idiots.

Take your pick!

Democrats and their goofy worship of polls. ... :cuckoo:

Hillary to win election by a 98% landslide!! ... :lol: :lol:
Your 98% thing your 98% thing makes no sense at all made no sense at all. The average of Paul’s had Hillary ahead by 3% and she won The popular vote by 2% . The only way you can make the polls inaccurate is by pretending that illegals voted.
Pretending? She likely had 2,000,000 illegal votes

Democrats and their goofy worship of polls. ... :cuckoo:

Hillary to win election by a 98% landslide!! ... :lol: :lol:
Your 98% thing your 98% thing makes no sense at all made no sense at all. The average of Paul’s had Hillary ahead by 3% and she won The popular vote by 2% . The only way you can make the polls inaccurate is by pretending that illegals voted.
Pretending? She likely had 2,000,000 illegal votes
According to a message board nickname.

Why didn’t you choose their final poll instead of a poll they conducted three weeks before the elections? Are you stupid or trying to be slick? Their final poll had only a 3% error.
Instead of Hillary +5 you chose Hillary +11. Thank God I’m here to call you out on your bullshit.

well well see the polls in nov... before then they try to influence...its not serious

if the dems play their cards right the outcome wont be the republicans with a majority congress

Trumps only card is to attack the media - poll or no poll, the general population is sick listening to him.

A tad early for the powers that be to start influencing public opinion. They must be fairly concerned...

why are you posting this four months before election?

Forum List

Back