Holy Guacamole! Democrats +10%

Are polls just public manipulating strategy tools ??
The way the Right use them, YES!
If they agree with the Right, they are gospel, if they disagree with the Right they are fake and being used by the Left to influence the voters.

If they agree with the Right, they are gospel, if they disagree with the Right they are fake and being used by the Left to influence the voters.
now dude, either they all are or none are. not sure how one party could do that exactly. IMHO, it is interference into the election process. I'll say it every time no matter who is supposed to be in what lead months ahead. crazy nonsense that is a manipulation of the system. but hey, who am I but an american who's president has been under a coup op since November 2016. fk you all.

Trump is still president and he has good poll numbers for this time in office with a witch hunt in process...45%
Try 36%.
And don't try to pass Invested Bigots Daily off as Liberal, they are far Right.

Trump Job Approval Drops, Score For Handling The Economy Goes Up: IBD/TIPP Poll
Trump Loses Ground With Men, Gains With Women, Gets High Marks For Handling North Korea: IBD/TIPP Poll
  • 6/06/2018
President Trump's approval rating dropped two points to 36%, while support for his handling of the economy increased, and most approve of his handling of the North Korea situation, the latest IBD/TIPP Poll finds.

Trump is still president and he has good poll numbers for this time in office with a witch hunt in process...45%
Try 36%.

Trump Loses Ground With Men, Gains With Women, Gets High Marks For Handling North Korea: IBD/TIPP Poll
  • 6/06/2018
President Trump's approval rating dropped two points to 36%, while support for his handling of the economy increased, and most approve of his handling of the North Korea situation, the latest IBD/TIPP Poll finds.
more nonsense from the left. still trying to manipulate others I see.

Try 36%.

• 6/06/2018
You pinheads tried to turn 36% into 45% to manipulate others, not me, I gave a link to a Right-wing poll.

Try 36%.

• 6/06/2018
You pinheads tried to turn 36% into 45% to manipulate others, not me, I gave a link to a Right-wing poll.
I haven't done jack shit. you all keep posting that like it means something. It means what comes out my ass daily.

Try 36%.

• 6/06/2018
I haven't done jack shit. you all keep posting that like it means something. It means what comes out my ass daily.

who's president has been under a coup op since November 2016.
Now that is a HOAX!

Ed and OP--------> The primaries proved our point. If you want to try and convince yourself of something else, go ahead, fine by us, lol. You can't argue with stupid, so I won't try-)

Here, let me help you---------->OMG, the primaries showed nothing, NOTHING. This poll means EVERYTHING. Whatever shall we do, hehehehehehehehehe.

It's ok. With all the bad news all you guys know is coming up, you need a pick-me-up, lololol. Be as phony and as hopeful as you want. You deserve a break today-)

By the way folks, you want to see the MOST important poll; and you are welcome to take it from any of the services! This is it------------>Satisfaction With the United States

Now everyone go look it up at different sites if you please, but look at the number today, then look at the numbers from the past.

Numbers seem small, don't they-) But here is the deal--------------->If you THINK we are going in the correct direction, you are going to vote! Why? Because it is GOOD for you!

Now, if you get 38% of the vote showing up for YOU, all you gotta do is pick up 12% more for any reason, plus 1!

Before you discount my words, look at the rates in the past, and you will see exactly what I mean-)

Then what happened to Hilly ??? Oops
She explained it in her book. It is all the fault of the Macedonians, or James Comey, or the women that voted against her, or the weather on election day...anything other than her total incompetence.

I was starting to get nervous due to the narrative that the GOP was closing the gap against the Democrats for the midterms.
I am nervous no more. A new wall street journal/NBC poll finds that 50% of registered voters plan to vote Democratic, while 40% plan to do so for Republicans.

First Read's Morning Clips: A 10-point lead for Dems

LOL...a poll from NBC....LOL....might as well come from CNN.

Only three weeks before the election the same poll had Hillary up by 11.
Why didn’t you choose their final poll instead of a poll they conducted three weeks before the elections? Are you stupid or trying to be slick? Their final poll had only a 3% error.
Instead of Hillary +5 you chose Hillary +11. Thank God I’m here to call you out on your bullshit.

And you are stupid enough to think that many people changed their minds. ?

Now that is some funny bullshit.

Wow. He just busted them. Also, they swore that Roy Moore would defeat Doug Jones and Gillespie would win in Pennsylvania.

I'll take the trump win, you can have the Jones win

I was starting to get nervous due to the narrative that the GOP was closing the gap against the Democrats for the midterms.
I am nervous no more. A new wall street journal/NBC poll finds that 50% of registered voters plan to vote Democratic, while 40% plan to do so for Republicans.

First Read's Morning Clips: A 10-point lead for Dems

LOL...a poll from NBC....LOL....might as well come from CNN.

Did you notice they conveniently forgot to mention where they sampled and how much they oversampled Dem's.

Forum List

Back