Holy Guacamole! Democrats +10%

With gerrymandering could the polling be meaningless even the day before election? yes, if there is no exciting statewide vote, turn out will be minimal. Also with for example the apartment glut migration is increasingly unpredictable. Five months out is an eternity.

Trump was lucky, and he cheated.
Prove it. ..... :cool:
Just one problem,there...you can't actually prove anything to a Trumpkin like you . A Trumpkin either believes something, or it doesn't. Facts, evidence, and logic have no part in the process.
Prove it asshat. You made the claim, now back it up.
Actually, peepaw, I did not make the claim. Maybe slow down there, Cletus.

Which, of course, you could not possibly know the truth of. Here's your pom-pom...
I'm never wrong...I've been right every step of this witch hunt process....look who is in the hot seat...Obama era FBI heads......If you still believe Trump did something wrong or illegal and will be impeached I feel very sorry for you....

I was starting to get nervous due to the narrative that the GOP was closing the gap against the Democrats for the midterms.
I am nervous no more. A new wall street journal/NBC poll finds that 50% of registered voters plan to vote Democratic, while 40% plan to do so for Republicans.

First Read's Morning Clips: A 10-point lead for Dems
If the Demon-crats would just close their eyes, and click their heels together, they might make it back, ohh wait the house fell on them my bad.

With gerrymandering could the polling be meaningless even the day before election?
Of course, as anyone knows, the presidential election is quite different from congressional and state rep elections, due to the electoral college.

And, as it turns out , the polling right before the 2016 election was actually really accurate.

Only three weeks before the election the same poll had Hillary up by 11.
Why didn’t you choose their final poll instead of a poll they conducted three weeks before the elections? Are you stupid or trying to be slick? Their final poll had only a 3% error.
Instead of Hillary +5 you chose Hillary +11. Thank God I’m here to call you out on your bullshit.
Why are you quoting a poll FIVE MONTHS FROM THE ELECTION then mocking someone who used one only 2 weeks before the election?

Are you stupid or trying to be slick or both?
Because I am only arguing that at this moment, as we communicate. Democrats are kicking your parties ass. Are you pretending that I claimed this poor means that the Democrats would definitely win by 10%? ?? Do you admit that at this point your party is getting its ass kicked?
That poll could be accurate or it could be complete horseshit.

Only fools celebrate polls. And even if it was accurate it is 100% factually meaningless 5 months out from an election.

You people are like kids in candy stores with these pills. One week they're good the next they're bad.

You look foolish
Are polls just public manipulating strategy tools ?? You know if you claim something enough, and rely on the polls to back it up, then Hillary wins, and Trump loses ??? Oh wait my bad.... LOL

You know if you claim something enough, and rely on the polls to back it up, then Hillary wins, and Trump loses ??
Which is precisely what happened, as far as the popular vote, which is what the polls measured. I don't think you're getting this.

Uh...you've been wrong about literally every single thing that we have managed to find the truth of...you must be very, very high....
The facts disagree with you...Trump is still president and he has good poll numbers for this time in office with a witch hunt in process...45%
FBI agents are being called out and one is begging for immunity and another is blaming the other....Clapper spilled the beans about an informant/spy in the Trump Campaign...something I suspected and brought up here months ago...
So you might want to put some weight into my opinion based on history....

Uh...you've been wrong about literally every single thing that we have managed to find the truth of...you must be very, very high....
The facts disagree with you...Trump is still president and he has good poll numbers for this time in office with a witch hunt in process...45%
FBI agents are being called out and one is begging for immunity and another is blaming the other....Clapper spilled the beans about an informant/spy in the Trump Campaign...something I suspected and brought up here months ago...
So you might want to put some weight into my opinion based on history....
Hmm, no, you've been wrong every step of the way. Flynn, manafort, Russian meddling, the reason for it...you have been wrong about literally every single established fact regarding this debacle . In fact, people should bet the opposite of anything you predict

and I'm still on track to be correct about Flynn...remember my line...Flynn will walk....mark it down....and then he will sue the DOJ....

You know if you claim something enough, and rely on the polls to back it up, then Hillary wins, and Trump loses ??
Which is precisely what happened, as far as the popular vote, which is what the polls measured. I don't think you're getting this.
Popular votes don't win presidential elections, now you know this but you act as if you don't ??

Hmm, no, you've been wrong every step of the way. Flynn, manafort, Russian meddling, the reason for it...you have been wrong about literally every single established fa t regarding this debacle in fact, people should bet the opposite of anything you predict
and I'm still on track to be correct about Flynn...remember my line...Flynn will walk....mark it down....and then he will sue the DOJ....

You are about as far off as a person can be. If Mueller (his new master) had not requested his sentence be delayed, he would alreday have been sentenced for his crimes.

Dang man, you are some kind of delusional goober....Trump has really turned your brain to tapioca...

You are about as far off as a person can be. If Mueller (his new master) had not requested his sentence be delayed, he would alreday have been sentenced for his crimes.

Dang man, you are some kind of delusional goober....Trump has really turned your brain to tapioca...
Flynn's sentencing has been postponed indefinitely by none other than Mueller himself....

Flynn's sentencing has been postponed indefinitely by none other than Mueller himself....
Yes,thank you, I just said that. Clearly you have no idea why.

Forum List

Back