Zone1 Holy hell it let me log in

Now you’ve done it. Another ban is coming your way in 3, 2 ….
At this point it is what it is. I didn't do much donating. I did some when drinking but I always created engagement which is what EVERY ONLINE PLATFORM requires to remain relevant.
If 12 years gets tossed aside over a power stricken mod then so be it

At this point it is what it is. I didn't do much donating. I did some when drinking but I always created engagement which is what EVERY ONLINE PLATFORM requires to remain relevant.
If 12 years gets tossed aside over a power stricken mod then so be it
I honestly don’t recall very much of your posting history. I recognize that username. But I don’t recall if we’ve crossed verbal and political swords or if you’re more conservative.

But. Am absolutely sure from my own experience that the mod access to the ban hammer is too easy and too swift.

Sometimes I admit, it’s warranted. Even has been for me. But most often, a lesser remedy would suffice.

I honestly don’t recall very much of your posting history. I recognize that username. But I don’t recall if we’ve crossed verbal and political swords or if you’re more conservative.

But. Am absolutely sure from my own experience that the mod access to the ban hammer is too easy and too swift.

Sometimes I admit, it’s warranted. Even has been for me. But most often, a lesser remedy would suffice.
Grampamurkedu is my original name

Gramps is a contractor who does pretty nice work if his photos are an indication--he also likes Asian girl groups, LOL

I don't care if i get banned one day. TNHarley is the only one here i find amusing, along with a few others (edit: you too Moonglow!), but mainly TNHarley. i'm sure i'll find a better platform if i make the effort to look for it
Harley is totally cool with me even though he is such a young whippersnapper.

In fact, he could come stand on my lawn and I wouldn't even shake my fist at him.

Yup. This is where most of us come to "anonymously" vent. I don't talk politics in the real world. I just vote
I hear that. I’d never be this rude in the real world. But then, I wouldn’t put up with the shit we all get from the leftards out in the real world either.

Forum List

Back