Home Delivered Meals

Well I have not looked at the paleo diet but I catch, kill or grow most of what I eat. .....

That would be more impressive if you didn't live under the highway overpass.
Lol just a stupid peice of shit all the way around hiuh. You see dumb fuck you use birth control your moron fucking kid would not have to change his dumb fucking father's diapers.
I don't recall asking what kind of movies you watch. Keep that stuff to yourself.

Just being honest. Never had anything delivered but a pizza.

I come from a long line of gourmet style dago cooks starting about the turn of 1900. I'm so fucking spoiled it is unbelievable. I can make instant coffee pretty well, other than that everything has been done for me.

I was trained to help clear the table and wash the dishes so I didn't eat for free.

I come from a long line of gourmet style dago cooks starting about the turn of 1900. I'm so fucking spoiled it is unbelievable. I can make instant coffee pretty well, other than that everything has been done for me.

I was trained to help clear the table and wash the dishes so I didn't eat for free.
Maybe it's time to grow up and become a man?

So you want me to put an apron on and cook like a bitch right????......................Lol

Son. In my world. When I'm called for vittles, I just sit down and eat really good shit. I clean my mess and go fart it out on the couch.

Sooo - I tried a couple fresh box meal services. Most were too much work - they deliver groceries & a menu.
Has anyone tried the Paleo/Caveman Diet? Apparently it is for hunters & gatherers.
I’m cool with cavemen. But they lived about half as long as we do. :)
Thoughts?

The lifespan of prehistoric people was not short because of their diets but more so because life was simply more dangerous. simple infections caused death more often than not.

I tried one of those services and dropped it after the first delivery. I didn't find the meals to be any better than what I can make myself.

I do like the Misfits Market produce service but you really have to stay alert to their e mails as to when you can pick what you want in the next delivery. If you miss it you wind up getting a lot of stuff you might not want

So you want me to put an apron on and cook like a bitch right????......................Lol

Son. In my world. When I'm called for vittles, I just sit down and eat really good shit. I clean my mess and go fart it out on the couch.

<pffffft> most of world's most famous chefs are men & i bet you'de you cower b4 saying that to gordon ramsey.

<pffffft> most of world's most famous chefs are men & i bet you'de you cower b4 saying that to gordon ramsey.
I'm talking about your average male schlock who couldn't feed himself if his life depended on it unless it came from a drive-thru.

I come from a long line of pedigree dago cooks. I ate what was put in front of me and kept my mouth shut.

However I clean up after myself in gratitude.

I'm talking about your average male schlock who couldn't feed himself if his life depended on it unless it came from a drive-thru.

I come from a long line of pedigree dago cooks. I ate what was put in front of me and kept my mouth shut.

However I clean up after myself in gratitude.

you're i-talian?

After they let you down from your high chair.

Sooo - I tried a couple fresh box meal services. Most were too much work - they deliver groceries & a menu.
Has anyone tried the Paleo/Caveman Diet? Apparently it is for hunters & gatherers.
I’m cool with cavemen. But they lived about half as long as we do. :)
Thoughts?
Meals delivered to your house were "too much work"? What do you want, someone to chew for you?

No goofball - I like to cook, but for 2/3 of time I’m alone & want something I can toss in micro that isn’t frozen.

I found myself about 30 pounds overweight. My son is a personal trainer. He suggested a "caveman diet". It worked like this, fast all day. Then one meal at night, nothing but protein. It worked like a charm. I maintain my weight by doing that caveman thing about once or twice a week. To be honest, you can fast all day and then eat whatever you want at night. Probably give you the same results.

I've found that being on the wrong side of 50 and having a 3 year-old running around really burns the calories!
Lol you poor bastard. How the hell you end up with a three year old. My 26 year old girl friend started talking about kids and relationships late December. I told her in 25 years she would almost be my age and I would be dead. Did not go over well. She give me the 3 o'clock in the morning text. " I am lonely " about a week later and I have not seen her since. Lol. No loving for evenflow for a while. Just found me another last week though also late 20s so it ain't so bad.

Damn - Grab those young-uns while ya can! :)

Forum List

Back