Home Depot: Our Suppliers Are Moving Out Of China

View attachment 276235

Expect stories and reports coming out of China now that Trump has destroyed the lives of children slaving away in sweat shops, because they no longer have jobs.

Home Depot says suppliers are moving manufacturing out of China to avoid tariffs
The company’s suppliers are moving some manufacturing to other countries, including Taiwan and Vietnam.

They're never coming home, which is what Trump promised but everyone with a brain knew wouldn't happen.
Who cares, as long as it hurts China? Hurting China is how we will get rid of their unfair tarrifs.
I don't know much about it, but what I read is that China subsidizes a lot of their companies (they're communist so they can) and it allows them to sell their goods cheaper than anyone else can. That's not exactly a tariff. I don't know what you call it. But I don't see how we're going to get them to stop, either. EVERY country has tariffs on some stuff coming in to their country, to protect their own businesses, farmers, whatever. Don't they?

We subsidize a lot of companies.

View attachment 276235

Expect stories and reports coming out of China now that Trump has destroyed the lives of children slaving away in sweat shops, because they no longer have jobs.

Home Depot says suppliers are moving manufacturing out of China to avoid tariffs
The company’s suppliers are moving some manufacturing to other countries, including Taiwan and Vietnam.

They're never coming home, which is what Trump promised but everyone with a brain knew wouldn't happen.
Who cares, as long as it hurts China? Hurting China is how we will get rid of their unfair tarrifs.
I don't know much about it, but what I read is that China subsidizes a lot of their companies (they're communist so they can) and it allows them to sell their goods cheaper than anyone else can. That's not exactly a tariff. I don't know what you call it. But I don't see how we're going to get them to stop, either. EVERY country has tariffs on some stuff coming in to their country, to protect their own businesses, farmers, whatever. Don't they?
These numbers arent entirely accurate, though i think they are pretty close to it. Im just making my point with the random example below.

China has a 30% tarrif on American cars, we have a 5% tarrif on Chinese cars. Trump gets into office and says "hey, whats with this lopsided deal?", then Trump puts a 30% tarrif on chinese cars and China gets all upset over it.

^ That is why we are now in a trade war.

Last edited:
View attachment 276235

These numbers arent entirely accurate, though i think they are pretty close to it. Im just making my point with the random example below.

China has a 30% tarrif on American cars, we have a 5% tarrif on Chinese cars. Trump gets into office and says "hey, whats with this lopsided deal?", then Trump puts a 30% tarrif on chinese cars and China gets all upset over it.

What Chinese cars?

View attachment 276235

What Chinese cars?
Just because Americans dont buy them, doesnt mean they dont exist.

Trump already set up the China negotiation before there was any talk of real tariffs. He prepared the American people by telling US there would be some intermediate pain possibly. Then, he encouraged businesses to go elsewhere for their sourcing. This allows Trump to be able to walk away from the deal. Xi has no such strategy. Classic art of the deal 101.

What Chinese cars?

They don't here.

View attachment 276235

Like what?

What Chinese cars?

They don't here.
...because we dont buy them. Thats only reason they arent here.

View attachment 276235

The strengthening of the nations surrounding China - Art Of the Deal

"You magnificent bastards, I read your book!"

9780465013272.jpg

View attachment 276235

Like what?

Subsidy Tracker Top 100 Parent Companies | Good Jobs First

What Chinese cars?

They don't here.

So we could place a 100% subsidy and it really wouldn't matter so what is the point?

View attachment 276235

At the very least, this is China paying a price for their predatory trade policy.

That is a win for US.

And if more is to follow?

What Chinese cars?

They don't here.
show me a picture of one.

View attachment 276235

Did you ever stop to think we'll get better trade deals from these new countries?

What Chinese cars?

They don't here.

So we could place a 100% subsidy and it really wouldn't matter so what is the point?
Hey retard, do you even read the posts you quote? I said it was one example, of many examples.

What Chinese cars?

They don't here.
show me a picture of one.
They do sell them in the US, but not many.

https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/cars-made-in-china

View attachment 276235

You are clueless

View attachment 276235

You are clueless
So are you.

View attachment 276235

You are clueless
So are you.
You just hate America you are pathetic

Forum List

Back