Homeless ex convict gets gun while regular citizens can't...kills woman....in New York...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This homeless man with a long, violent criminal record got a gun in New York, the anti gun paradise....where a regular citizen needs a lawyer to navigate the byzantine legal hurdles to get a gun......this homless monster, with a violent criminal past, with long jail sentences got a gun and used it to sexually assault and kill a woman who worked at the shelter.......I bet it would take her years to get a gun if she had tried.......

Director of NY homeless shelter brutally murdered by former resident VIDEO

Authorities confirmed that Spruill has an extensive criminal history, dating back more than two decades. He recently spent eight years in prison for assault with a dangerous weapon, and was released in January 2014 without parole restrictions, despite the fact he had a history of assaults even while incarcerated. He was most recently arrested for assault last month.

Okay...he is homeless...right/

He has a violent criminal past......with weapons.......and he was released...right?

So...he has a gun in anti gun paradise of New York......

1) did he pass a background check

2) did he get a permit to have that gun

3) did he register that gun....

My guess is no to all three....and yet....he had a gun and any other normal, law abiding New Yorker who wanted a gun would have been prevented from getting one...........because they would have obeyed the law and followed the rules....

So tell me again that criminals can't get guns when they want or need them regardless of the stupid laws anti-gun nuts pass......

Forum List

Back