Homeless people vs Illegals...why does left support one and not the other?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Just a simple question, the blue States and cities are trying to outright ban homelessness, yet they support more coming in?

Activists form 'wall' to protect belongings of homeless outside City Hall

At 9:30 am Monday morning, activists and homeless individuals joined hands outside Spokane City Hall, forming a "wall" to protest the city's plans to clean up the camp that was formed there to demand more resources for the homeless.

"This is what community looks like!" shouted Alfredo LLamedo to the group of dozens of people holding hands.

*Snip*

to get Spokane City Council to suspend an ordinance that barred people from sitting or lying on downtown sidewalks during the day.

Just a simple question, the blue States and cities are trying to outright ban homelessness, yet they support more coming in?

At 9:30 am Monday morning, activists and homeless individuals joined hands outside Spokane City Hall, forming a "wall" to protest the city's plans to clean up the camp that was formed there to demand more resources for the homeless.

"This is what community looks like!" shouted Alfredo LLamedo to the group of dozens of people holding hands.

*Snip*

to get Spokane City Council to suspend an ordinance that barred people from sitting or lying on downtown sidewalks during the day.

This is how much your Trump cares
America's homeless population rises for the first time since the Great Recession

I’ve spent a lot of time working with the homeless in my city and this idea that one only side supports them is utterly preposterous. The people in the trenches of these organizations come from all walks of life.

*Snip*

This is how much your Trump cares
America's homeless population rises for the first time since the Great Recession

No this is about liberals who want to outlaw homelessness , while wanting to invite more in.

I’ve spent a lot of time working with the homeless in my city and this idea that one only side supports them is utterly preposterous. The people in the trenches of these organizations come from all walks of life.

Talking blue cities, this is what doesn't make sense to me.

I see, this more about politics and finger pointing than actual solutions. It’s going take to all parties working together to address the myriad of issues that often leads to homeless. Such as: mental health, addiction, domestic violence, poverty, physical disabilities, housing shortages/affordability, and quite a few others all factor into mix. Until we as a nation start to seriously address these issue the homeless population will continue to grow at an alarming rate.

Do you know why democrats are in charge in most major cities, because they can deal with the diverse population and are smarter than the regular Republican, and because Republicans are not up to the challenge, much harder and only Democrats can do it.

Here's a Republican controlled city, read about them.
These people slept outdoors in freezing weather. Here’s why they didn’t go to a shelter

20181114_120324.jpg

Last edited:

I see, this more about politics and finger pointing than actual solutions. It’s going take to all parties working together to address the myriad of issues that often leads to homeless. Such as: mental health, addiction, domestic violence, poverty, physical disabilities, housing shortages/affordability, and quite a few others all factor into mix. Until we as a nation start to seriously address these issue the homeless population will continue to grow at an alarming rate.

Agree but if we can't take care of the problem we already have , why does the left want more in?

Everything I read is the left is running homeless people away....

Do you know why democrats are in charge in most major cities, because they can deal with the diverse population and are smarter than the regular Republican, and because Republicans are not up to the challenge, much harder and only Democrats can do it.

These people slept outdoors in freezing weather. Here’s why they didn’t go to a shelter

Your own article clearly shows it’s by their own choice, as their unsanitary conditions excuse was debunked.

20181114_120324.jpg

This is about liberals and their love for Illegals and hatred for homless people

Not about red states who don't want Illegals.

Agree but if we can't take care of the problem we already have , why does the left want more in?

We can’t or won’t take care of these problems b/c it requires far too much thinking, time, and money. Who wants to put in all that effort in when blaming the “ominous they” and “the left/right” is so much easier.

Bezos could end homelessness in America for about $30 billion. Hell that isn’t even a quarter of his personal wealth.

We can’t or won’t take care of these problems b/c it requires far too much thinking, time, and money. Who wants to put in all that effort in when blaming the “ominous they” and “the left/right” is so much easier.

We're not in charge , you guys wanted sanctuary cities and states and then out of the other corner of the mouth you wipe out tent cities and put medieval stakes in side walks and such.

Last edited:
You invite broke ass Illegals here
Then you want to kick them out of your hometowns to wander around around America and infest everyone's resources.

We're not in charge , you guys wanted sanctuary cities and states and then out of the other corner of the mouth you wipe out tent cities and put medieval stakes in side walks and such.

Oh my gosh, look at Tom Prices wife:: the mayor of Ft. Hood voted NO to sue sanctuary cities:

Despite police opposition to SB4, Fort Worth Mayor Betsy Price joined four city councilmen in voting “no” to the lawsuit. Councilmen Brian Byrd, Cary Moon, Jungus Jordan and Dennis Shingleton voted to not to sue. Lead by Councilman Carlos Flores, Kelly Allen Gray, Ann Zadeh and Gyna Bivens urged Fort Worth to add its name to the same lawsuit with the cities of Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Travis and El Paso Counties and the City of El Cenizo, the first to take its concerns to court.

Fort Worth Council Votes To Not Join Sanctuary Cities Lawsuit

Oh my gosh, look at Tom Prices wife:: the mayor of Ft. Hood voted NO to sue sanctuary cities:

Despite police opposition to SB4, Fort Worth Mayor Betsy Price joined four city councilmen in voting “no” to the lawsuit. Councilmen Brian Byrd, Cary Moon, Jungus Jordan and Dennis Shingleton voted to not to sue. Lead by Councilman Carlos Flores, Kelly Allen Gray, Ann Zadeh and Gyna Bivens urged Fort Worth to add its name to the same lawsuit with the cities of Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Travis and El Paso Counties and the City of El Cenizo, the first to take its concerns to court.

Fort Worth Council Votes To Not Join Sanctuary Cities Lawsuit

Liberal fort Worth?

Why can't you comprehend cons don't want anymore Illegals coming here , Because we have already a homeless problem, that needs to be solved.

The left, we have a homeless problem we will solve it by making it a law you can't be homeless., You can't sleep on the sidewalks, you can't have tent cities..

Oh look the evil Republicans want to build a wall and stop more poor broke ass homeless people coming here..

I did? How odd I don't remember doing any of that. This post leads me to believe that you actually don't give a shit and more concerned with lame partisan politics. Get bake to me when you genuinely want to discuss this topic.

Forum List

Back