Homeless people vs Illegals...why does left support one and not the other?

Agree but if we can't take care of the problem we already have , why does the left want more in?

Everything I read is the left is running homeless people away....

We can’t or won’t take care of these problems b/c it requires far too much thinking, time, and money. Who wants to put in all that effort in when blaming the “ominous they” and “the left/right” is so much easier.

We're not in charge , you guys wanted sanctuary cities and states and then out of the other corner of the mouth you wipe out tent cities and put medieval stakes in side walks and such.

Oh my gosh, look at Tom Prices wife:: the mayor of Ft. Hood voted NO to sue sanctuary cities:

Despite police opposition to SB4, Fort Worth Mayor Betsy Price joined four city councilmen in voting “no” to the lawsuit. Councilmen Brian Byrd, Cary Moon, Jungus Jordan and Dennis Shingleton voted to not to sue. Lead by Councilman Carlos Flores, Kelly Allen Gray, Ann Zadeh and Gyna Bivens urged Fort Worth to add its name to the same lawsuit with the cities of Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Travis and El Paso Counties and the City of El Cenizo, the first to take its concerns to court.

Fort Worth Council Votes To Not Join Sanctuary Cities Lawsuit

Liberal fort Worth?

Why can't you comprehend cons don't want anymore Illegals coming here , Because we have already a homeless problem, that needs to be solved.

The left, we have a homeless problem we will solve it by making it a law you can't be homeless., You can't sleep on the sidewalks, you can't have tent cities..

Oh look the evil Republicans want to build a wall and stop more poor broke ass homeless people coming here..

Yes and the wife of Tom Price who was the head of HHS is in charge of Ft Worth, they have a homeless issue as well, so its not just blue cities. The wall is not going to help and the caravan problem is not a big huge problem like Trump says.

Why some homeless choose to survive in tent cities when shelters await

Agree but if we can't take care of the problem we already have , why does the left want more in?

We can’t or won’t take care of these problems b/c it requires far too much thinking, time, and money. Who wants to put in all that effort in when blaming the “ominous they” and “the left/right” is so much easier.

We're not in charge , you guys wanted sanctuary cities and states and then out of the other corner of the mouth you wipe out tent cities and put medieval stakes in side walks and such.

I did? How odd I don't remember doing any of that. This post leads me to believe that you actually don't give a shit and more concerned with lame partisan politics. Get bake to me when you genuinely want to discuss this topic.

The topic is why does the left pass laws to outlaw homeless people, yet want more homeless people in America..?

I did? How odd I don't remember doing any of that. This post leads me to believe that you actually don't give a shit and more concerned with lame partisan politics. Get bake to me when you genuinely want to discuss this topic.

The topic is why does the left pass laws to outlaw homeless people, yet want more homeless people in America..?

It just can't be:
Bush seeks legal status for illegal immigrants

Oh my gosh, look at Tom Prices wife:: the mayor of Ft. Hood voted NO to sue sanctuary cities:

Despite police opposition to SB4, Fort Worth Mayor Betsy Price joined four city councilmen in voting “no” to the lawsuit. Councilmen Brian Byrd, Cary Moon, Jungus Jordan and Dennis Shingleton voted to not to sue. Lead by Councilman Carlos Flores, Kelly Allen Gray, Ann Zadeh and Gyna Bivens urged Fort Worth to add its name to the same lawsuit with the cities of Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Travis and El Paso Counties and the City of El Cenizo, the first to take its concerns to court.

Fort Worth Council Votes To Not Join Sanctuary Cities Lawsuit

Liberal fort Worth?

Why can't you comprehend cons don't want anymore Illegals coming here , Because we have already a homeless problem, that needs to be solved.

The left, we have a homeless problem we will solve it by making it a law you can't be homeless., You can't sleep on the sidewalks, you can't have tent cities..

Oh look the evil Republicans want to build a wall and stop more poor broke ass homeless people coming here..

Yes and the wife of Tom Price who was the head of HHS is in charge of Ft Worth, they have a homeless issue as well, so its not just blue cities. The wall is not going to help and the caravan problem is not a big huge problem like Trump says.

Why some homeless choose to survive in tent cities when shelters await

We don't want more poor broke Illegals coming in but the left does and then the left pass these laws you can't have tent cities or sleep on the sidewalk.

It just can't be:

So in your world now the right doesn't want to have a wall?

So much deflection .

It's like the left wants to invite all these poor broke Illegals in and then ban them from there cities ...

It doesn't make a bit of sense .

It just can't be:

So much deflection .

Not all of them and the wall will not work. Trump idea is faulty, as usual. I'm sure he wants his name on it too, with big flashy gold letters. LOL.
(PS: do you read any links, or should I just not post them for you?)

It just can't be:

So much deflection .

Not all of them and the wall will not work. Trump idea is faulty, as usual. I'm sure he wants his name on it too, with big flashy gold letters. LOL.

It just can't be:

So much deflection .

How won't the wall work (except you don't want it)

So does these work in your neighborhood?

images (9).jpeg

It just can't be:

So much deflection .

View attachment 231096

Or these?

You sure don't want a wall but the left sure doesn't want homeless people

da-01-crinkled-vent-cover-cambie-8th.jpg

Image_2_Downing_CastroWalls.jpg

It just can't be:

So much deflection .

View attachment 231096

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/09/20/trump-border-wall-survey-congress-republicans-billions/640196001/

Republicans warn: There’s a ‘big fight’ brewing over Trump’s border wall

most do not want to spend the money and don't want the wall and McConnell said in the 2nd article said,

In response to a question about what level of funding he would accept, McConnell said, “We’re going to try to help him get what he’s looking for,” referring to the President’s priorities.

help him get what HE is looking for. Few want it. Now Trump wants to blame it on the Dems, but many and most of the GOP and Cons do not want a wall.

When you are homeless, any criminal can kill you and get away with it and they know that.

Help me out here does the left think all these people trying to come here are rich and will buy a home or something?

That's what I don't get..then they pass these laws against homeless people.

It just can't be:

So much deflection .

View attachment 231096

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/09/20/trump-border-wall-survey-congress-republicans-billions/640196001/

most do not want to spend the money and don't want the wall and McConnell said in the 2nd article said,

In response to a question about what level of funding he would accept, McConnell said, “We’re going to try to help him get what he’s looking for,” referring to the President’s priorities.

help him get what HE is looking for. Few want it. Now Trump wants to blame it on the Dems, but many and most of the GOP and Cons do not want a wall.

Once again if the left doesn't want to spend money on a wall why do you spend money on these?

images (9).jpeg

How many homeless people are illegals? I thought one of the arguments was that they're trying to take our jobs.

It just can't be:

So much deflection .

View attachment 231096

So once again where does these "refugees" go?

Santa Clarita enacts new restrictions on homeless people: No sitting on sidewalks or sleeping in libraries

Santa Clarita enacts new restrictions on homeless people: No sitting on sidewalks or sleeping in libraries

Santa Clarita has enacted sweeping new rules barring individuals from sitting on sidewalks and sleeping in cars on public streets, joining other California municipalities that have passed laws to block homeless people from living in public spaces.

The City Council voted 5-0

So much deflection .

View attachment 231096

So once again where does these "refugees" go?

Santa Clarita has enacted sweeping new rules barring individuals from sitting on sidewalks and sleeping in cars on public streets, joining other California municipalities that have passed laws to block homeless people from living in public spaces.

The City Council voted 5-0

The left doesn't want a wall, wants these Illegals in this country .

But not in there state..

WTF?

Just a simple question, the blue States and cities are trying to outright ban homelessness, yet they support more coming in?

Activists form 'wall' to protect belongings of homeless outside City Hall

At 9:30 am Monday morning, activists and homeless individuals joined hands outside Spokane City Hall, forming a "wall" to protest the city's plans to clean up the camp that was formed there to demand more resources for the homeless.

"This is what community looks like!" shouted Alfredo LLamedo to the group of dozens of people holding hands.

*Snip*

to get Spokane City Council to suspend an ordinance that barred people from sitting or lying on downtown sidewalks during the day.

Why do cons want to rape the children of one, and not the other? Are homeless children more sexually attractive to them?

Report..

Learn the rules of USMB

USMB Rules and Guidelines

How many homeless people are illegals? I thought one of the arguments was that they're trying to take our jobs.

So you telling me they are all rich?

If they were so damn rich why didn't they take a bus , train or plane , instead of walking 2,000 miles?

Forum List

Back