Homo's are Upset - Want Superbowl moved from Houston

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Ok- So the fags now can feel better about themselves when swapping spit at the town square,

but not so fast

Seems Houston has issues with men using women's bathrooms among other bizzare gay lifestyle activities

-Geaux
-------------------------
'Rumblings' of Super Bowl Boycott After Houston Equal Rights Measure Rejected

AP_houston_equal_rights_jt_151104_4x3_992.jpg

Houston, we have a problem.

That's the message supporters of the Houston Equal Rights Ordinance (HERO) are sending after voters rejected the measure Tuesday by a margin of 61 percent to 39 percent.

The controversial measure would have established nondiscrimination protections for LGBTQ people in the city, among other groups.

"I fear that this will have stained Houston's reputation as a tolerant, welcoming, global city," Houston Mayor Annise Parker said at an election night watch part in downtown Houston. "I absolutely fear that there will be a direct economic backlash as a result of this ordinance going into defeat and that's sad for Houston."

'Rumblings' of Super Bowl Boycott After Equal Rights Measure Rejected

Some of the reaction from the enablers of a decaying society

-Geaux
---------------------------------

HOUSTON - With 100% of precincts reporting, Houston voters rejected Proposition One (HERO) by a 61% (NO) to 39% (YES) margin. Houston mayor Annise Parker had strong words in a conciliatory speech.

Check out some of what she had to say in the video above. Lt. Governor of Texas, Dan Patrick also spoke about the election results and that video can be found below.

Houston voters fail to pass HERO

In cities or states with this sort of legislation already, have 'men in dresses' been a problem and I've just been too wrapped up in myself to have noticed? :)

Or is it just a concern for Texans prone to that sort of thing?

the people showed them they don't believe they are so special they should be able to INVADE women's restrooms because they go and have some surgery to pretend they are a woman. tsk tsk for them

they are vicious when they win and even more vicious when they LOSE.

losers

the people showed them they don't believe they are so special they should be able to INVADE women's restrooms because they go and have some surgery to pretend they are a woman. tsk tsk for them

Yep, the people are still here and sick of the continued push of such a sad lifestyle. There are so many roads to choose yet Bill chooses the dirt road with Ray

Get that sick shit back in the closet

-Geaux

Googling around for past news items about this concern all I can find are straight dudes who don't identify as trans getting arrested for wearing female clothes and doing various illegal stuff in female bathrooms and such.

Police: Man in skirt caught taking pics in women's restroom

Man Dressed In Skirt Arrested In Women’s Bathroom - People Of Walmart

And here's a previous Ark initiate's opposition site using the same hypotheticals but failing to mention that none of thes men in female attire were trans.

Dangers to Women and Children

If you're in a lady's room doing something illegal, this law is not going to matter one bit. Still going to get charged for whatever you did. Is no 'wrong sex in restroom' charge. Afaik anyway. And even if there is, that's not the most serious charge you're gonna get hit with.

Men in female attire happens now. And they aren't gay or trans, they're just perverts (I can smell my own heh.) So this objection to the law on such grounds is just masking trans and homophobia pure and simple.

Yep, the people are still here and sick of the continued push of such a sad lifestyle. There are so many roads to choose yet Bill chooses the dirt road with Ray

Get that sick shit back in the closet

-Geaux

LMAO.............Geaux...........really, nobody cares.

That's right.....they will move the Super Bowl to appease a few OCD nut sack scratchers!!:2up:

I have to agree, get them back in the closet. Sorry but enough is enough.

Forum List

Back