🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Homosexual boy scout is mad because he won't be given eagle badge

I would say the same to you...as long as you don't try to get your superstitious opinion codified in our nation's laws.

Many of our current laws are based upon the Judeo/Christian faith of our Founders and citizens, live with it.

When the basis of those laws becomes irrelevant, the laws require modification. No need to live with it.

Surely!

That's what muslims think when they would replace our laws with Sharia. All they need is enough people to demand that there be a change. Homosexuals won't be denied an Eagle Scout badge, they'll be put to death. No need to live with the laws we have.

Many of our current laws are based upon the Judeo/Christian faith of our Founders and citizens, live with it.

When the basis of those laws becomes irrelevant, the laws require modification. No need to live with it.

Surely!

That's what muslims think when they would replace our laws with Sharia. All they need is enough people to demand that there be a change. Homosexuals won't be denied an Eagle Scout badge, they'll be put to death. No need to live with the laws we have.

Uhh, sure, I suppose... But with the national trend in America of religion becoming less relevant in general along with our laws regarding church and state, I don't sit in my living room and worry that will happen.

Surely!

Uhh, sure, I suppose... But with the national trend in America of religion becoming less relevant in general along with our laws regarding church and state, I don't sit in my living room and worry that will happen.

Don't vote for the Islamist's choice then.

If there are Christian churches to serve the homosexual community, including Church leaders who are openly gay lesbian or bisexual, surely there could be accommodations for groups in the military, the scouts, etc. that are open to such members without imposing this on all the others, but leaving it to local choice which groups are okay with that. Why not?

Surely!

I know you were using this sarcastically.

But in general, Shariah refers to any of the religious practices, such as charity and prayer, that are all voluntary in Islam. There is no indoctrination in religion, according to Muhammad.

What you are referring to is the abuse of political regimes and power to enforce punitive laws, claiming this is under Shariah law. That is taking parts of Islam out of context with the whole of Muhammad's teachings, so of course this becomes wrongful and abusive.

The true Muslims will respect Civil and Christian laws equally as the Quran. When Islam is practiced in its full context, with equal respect for Jewish Torah and Christian Scripture (which also calls for submitting to civil authority and human institutions), there is no room for abusing religion by overstepping with state authority to "impose" requirements.

To do so is an abuse of Islam by politically corrupt regimes. This is happening in countries without a strong democratic foundation otherwise overrun by militants, but it is not Islam.

Unfortunately the majority of Muslim followers who do live with respect to civil laws and Christian principles equally as the Quran
are not the ones complained about in the media, which tends to publicize the extreme politics of jihadist terrorists, justifying acts out of context, where they contradict the spiritual message and meaning of Islam. The part of the law that calls for and instructs believers to address and correct such wrongs for sake of Justice is given in Bible scripture, which is equally part of Islam, but identified more with Christians. If more Christians and Muslims stood and spoke out together against violations, there would not be this misperception in the media of one group approving or tolerating it, as they both are equally opposed to violations of either Scripture or Civil laws. With Muslims taught to avoid "religious indoctrination" they can become easy targets for bullies who abuse them politically and take over by militant force; because by their peaceful nature similar to Buddhists, Muslim followers will avoid fighting back with more religious violence that violates their peaceful beliefs. It is not fair or accurate to judge their beliefs, based on the militant acts of jihadist terrorists that abuse force in order to oppress Muslim populations and take over claiming it is religious when it is political.

Last edited:
If there are Christian churches to serve the homosexual community, including Church leaders who are openly gay lesbian or bisexual
, Two things.
1. You cannot be a "Christian" period, let alone a Chrisitan leader, and be openly and actively engaging in the abomination of homosexuality.
2. Any church that condones homosexual behavior, is apostate, not Christian.

surely there could be accommodations for groups in the military, the scouts, etc. that are open to such members without imposing this on all the others, but leaving it to local choice which groups are okay with that. Why not?[//QUOTE]
The BSA don't want sodomites involved, let the gays start their own "scouting" organization, that is their right, just as it is the right of the BSA to deny membership to little pansies.

QUOTE]

If there are Christian churches to serve the homosexual community, including Church leaders who are openly gay lesbian or bisexual
, Two things.
1. You cannot be a "Christian" period, let alone a Chrisitan leader, and be openly and actively engaging in the abomination of homosexuality.

The BSA don't want sodomites involved, let the gays start their own "scouting" organization, that is their right, just as it is the right of the BSA to deny membership to little pansies.

QUOTE]

There are many christian churches that accept homosexuality, homosexuals, gay marriage and gay clergy. They are as valid a church organization as any you have. Period.

, Two things.

There are many christian churches that accept homosexuality, homosexuals, gay marriage and gay clergy. They are as valid a church organization as any you have. Period.

I won't argue the point with you, because you're ignorant on the subject of Christianity, the Lord and the Scriptures. What I will do is direct you to dictionary.com and the word Apostate. Run along now.

Surely!

Don't vote for the Islamist's choice then.

Actually, there is a way to eliminate any risk or problem of ANY group abusing collective influence to oppress or overrule others (whether you fear Islamists will abuse religion, or Corporations abuse their authority to override equal protections of individuals, or even Jehovah's Witnesses and Catholic churches with documented complaints of abusing religious freedom to obstruct justice for abuse victims denied Constitutional due process)

If all institutions (whether religious, nonprofit or business, etc.) that register under the state in order to be licensed for operation were required to follow the same standards required of govt for "due process" in redressing grievances, then any conflicts or violations would have to be addressed and resolved BEFORE they become issues of abusing collective influence, authority or resources to violate the rights of individuals. No abuses would go unchecked.

However, if you only target Islam, or you blame Corporations, and you just object to certain actions by this group or that group, there is no way to fight all the abuses going on across the board. There would have to be protections implemented on the level of where these institutions register with the state government, in order to check abuses of ANY group with an unequal hierarchy of authority or unequal access to resources affecting public policy. That way, the regulations are fair, and not targeting any one group over another.

I won't argue the point with you, because you're ignorant on the subject of Christianity, the Lord and the Scriptures. What I will do is direct you to dictionary.com and the word Apostate. Run along now.

And I'll direct you to the list of gay-friendly churches, all ready and willing to marry same-sex couples.

http://www.gaychurch.org/Find_a_Church/united_states/united_states.htm

All of which are held equal under the eyes of American law. While American law might not be good enough for you, it is the law of the land. I suggest if you want to live in a theocratic society, you run along....

Two things.

Dear B:
As there are some eunuchs made by God and some by man,
this explains why there is disagreement about homosexuality:
some are born that way, some are that way because of man-made abuse,
some may or may not change in this lifetime, etc.

I believe that all cases of abuse can be healed, but even after that,
some people may remain homosexual. If God made them to be that way in this life.

I agree that there is some unnatural abuse involved in the manifestation of
homosexuality, but it is not always something that can be changed. That is up to God.

Some cases of cancer can be healed spiritually, and some cannot.

The point is to open up to receive the healing, by God's grace through Christ, but it is not for us to judge or condemn "to what degree" the healing takes place in physical reality.

Same with homosexuality.
I believe by healing all relationships, all generations, of any abuses or conflicts in this lifetime or passed down from before, then all the things we can cure, prevent or correct can be done. But again that is up to God's will, and is not for us to know or judge all things.

P.S. I do know a gay atheist who openly shares and teaches about the abundance of free grace in life. He believes and lives by the spirit of Peace and Justice or Restorative Justice, with the divine forgiveness that Christ Jesus represents. So although he does not identify as Christian, he is clearly a neighbor in Christ, as the Good Samaritan that you least suspect, but is actually one with Christ. I have no doubt God made him that way, just to teach a lesson not to judge people by appearances or labels.

Last edited:

Jesus Christ, are you ignorant, man.

What about the 'abomination' of shrimp cocktail (eating shellfish)?

Or marrying outside of your tribe?

Or wearing mixed threads?

How do idiots like you reconcile those 'abominations'.

You are not Christian. Please stop pretending to be or pretending to understand the teachings of christ.

World English Dictionary

apostate (əˈpɒsteɪt, -tɪt) — n

1. a person who abandons his religion, party, cause, etc

— adj

2. guilty of apostasy

Apostate | Define Apostate at Dictionary.com

If a person is still practicing all other tenants of their religion and only overlooking homosexuality, they aren't really apostates, because they never abandoned their religion if they still practice it.

Run along now.

BTW............got any Bible references where Christs SPECIFICALLY condemns homosexuality? I'll save you the trouble, there aren't any.

And I'll direct you to the list of gay-friendly churches, all ready and willing to marry same-sex couples.

http://www.gaychurch.org/Find_a_Church/united_states/united_states.htm

All of which are held equal under the eyes of American law. While American law might not be good enough for you, it is the law of the land. I suggest if you want to live in a theocratic society, you run along....

I can direct you to "anything you choose to believe" friendly churches so what? We''re talking about Christian churches thoughm and you cannot promote, condone or support what the Lord of the bible calls filth, corruption, an abomination and sin and still be a Christian church. If you support, condone or promote homosexual behavior or gay marraige, you are not a Christian church, you are an apostate church that leads peopel not ot salvation, but to hell. Now, I'll tell you the same thing I told the sodomite pirate, run along now, you're unqualified to decide what is and what isn't "Christian".

I can direct you to "anything you choose to believe" friendly churches so what? We''re talking about Christian churches thoughm and you cannot promote, condone or support what the Lord of the bible calls filth, corruption, an abomination and sin and still be a Christian church. If you support, condone or promote homosexual behavior or gay marraige, you are not a Christian church, you are an apostate church that leads peopel not ot salvation, but to hell. Now, I'll tell you the same thing I told the sodomite pirate, run along now, you're unqualified to decide what is and what isn't "Christian".

* Of 32,000 verses in the Bible, only five directly mention homosexuality.
* The Qur'an only directly mentions homosexuality once.
* Leviticus, the book of the Bible which stipulates death for homosexuality, requires the same punishment for adultery, pre-marital sex, disobedient children and blasphemy.
* The Biblical Jesus does not condemn homosexuality.
* The destruction of the Biblical city of Sodom was due to their mistreatment of strangers.
* The Bible never condemns same sex marriage.
* The Biblical David and Jonathan had a formal same-sex union.
* 'Traditional marriage' in the Bible includes polygamy.
* No known sacred text forbids same sex marriage.
* Very few sacred texts even mention homosexuality.
* Hindu and other far eastern sacred texts do not condemn homosexuality.
* Homosexuality is not unnatural, it is practised by hundreds of species of animals.

Internet Sacred Text Archive Home

Scroll down in the index to the LBGT section and you'll see how wrong you are.

By the way assmunch, what makes YOU specifically qualified to speak for all of Christianity? Do you speak for the Lutherans and Baptists as well as the Episcopalians and Pentecostals?

You are not Christian. Please stop pretending to be or pretending to understand the teachings of christ.

What about em? What in the world do the Laws God gave Moses to give TO THE ISRAELITES have to do with me, a Christian? Here's the thing. You, being a heathen, are not even remotely qualified to argue the meanings of scripture with me, or any other Christian for that matter, as they don't belong to you. I could show you where the Lord rescinded the laws regarding what you eat, just as I could show you the verses in the NT that tell us Christ made us all two "tribes", the sheeps and the goats, the wheat and the tares, the the children of God and the children of the devil, the damned and the saved and he no longer recognizes Jew or gentile, but I would be wating my time as the Scripture tells me not to cast my pearls before a swine, nor to give what is holy to a dog.

What about em? What in the world do the Laws God gave Moses to give TO THE ISRAELITES have to do with me, a Christian? Here's the thing. You, being a heathen, are not even remotely qualified to argue the meanings of scripture with me, or any other Christian for that matter, as they don't belong to you. I could show you where the Lord rescinded the laws regarding what you eat, just as I could show you the verses in the NT that tell us Christ made us all two "tribes", the sheeps and the goats, the wheat and the tares, the the children of God and the children of the devil, the damned and the saved and he no longer recognizes Jew or gentile, but I would be wating my time as the Scripture tells me not to cast my pearls before a swine, nor to give what is holy to a dog.

You DO realize that Jesus was Jewish, right?

Doesn't the bible say anything about posting hate on the Internet?

Doesn't the bible say anything about posting hate on the Internet?

Nothing about posting hate on the internet, but I'm pretty sure it's kinda specific on bearing false witness. God said DON'T.

Oh..............and there is this little gem as well......................

Proverbs 6:16-19

King James Version (KJV)

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Proverbs 6:16-19 KJV - These six things doth the LORD hate: - Bible Gateway

Forum List

Back