Homosexual degeneracy

The United States is about freedom. Fake christians that think their twisted form of religion is law will not be allowed to infringe.

Remember when the Marxists said gay marriage wouldn't impact anyone who wasn't gay?

Religious freedom or bigotry? Supreme Court mulls high-stakes gay wedding cake case
You don't think businesses should follow the business laws they are supposed to follow when getting a business license?

Why do I need a license from some government mooching sponge to operate a business in the first place?
Believe me, it's a real bitch the way that Arkansas does their contracting laws. Requiring someone to get a license just for a 2k job. It's more about collecting a fee for a job on top of the fees for the taxes on the income you derive from it.

The United States does not have christian shariah law.

Because there is no such thing as "christian shariah law", dumbass
Exactly. Christianity has zero input on our nations laws. None.

So says you, but you say a lot of nonsense. If you fags want a cake go to a queer baker. Simple
So hateful. Jesus would not agree with you. You are a fake christian. The rest of the country rejects your bullshit.

As usual you missed the point, the issue is not with following "the law", the issue is that the some of the laws are egregious violations of individual liberty, like er..um.. forcing business owners to do business with people against their will.

If someone FORCED them to go into business serving the public, they should call the cops immediately. There are laws against that.
LOL, what the fuck does that have to do with anything? business aren't "public service" organizations that what's the government is for. Nobody FORCED you to find employment did they? Yet you are free to refuse to do business with any employer based on any criteria that your heart desires, a consumer is free to decline to do business with any business for any reason they like, yet the jabbering mental munchkins think that business owners should be FORCED to do business with all comers just because they chose to earn a living as an entrepreneur and put their capital at risk?

The authoritarian "liberty for me but not for thee" streak is once again rearing its ugly head.
Yes. businesses should be FORCED to treat all customers fairly. Only an idiot wouldn't see the need for that.
.......and only an immoral, authoritarian hypocrite would support such egregious violations of individual liberty, ethics and common decency.

Congratulations you and the slave owners of the Old South have a lot in common, you both have no problem using coercion to get others to do your bidding.

Laws preventing the store from selling you dog meat and telling you that it's steak make me a slave owner? You're a nut, You know that? You're a nut.
Sure, but I'd rather be a nut than a moron that doesn't understand the difference between product safety laws and immoral anti-discrimination laws.

Since you have demonstrated the inability to read with a comprehension level north of where we'd expect the average 2nd grader to be, let me help you out; I didn't say you were a "slave owner" what I said was that both you and the slave owners of the Old South share the same immoral "lets use force to make others to do what we want" streak.

If someone FORCED them to go into business serving the public, they should call the cops immediately. There are laws against that.
LOL, what the fuck does that have to do with anything? business aren't "public service" organizations that what's the government is for. Nobody FORCED you to find employment did they? Yet you are free to refuse to do business with any employer based on any criteria that your heart desires, a consumer is free to decline to do business with any business for any reason they like, yet the jabbering mental munchkins think that business owners should be FORCED to do business with all comers just because they chose to earn a living as an entrepreneur and put their capital at risk?

The authoritarian "liberty for me but not for thee" streak is once again rearing its ugly head.
Yes. businesses should be FORCED to treat all customers fairly. Only an idiot wouldn't see the need for that.
.......and only an immoral, authoritarian hypocrite would support such egregious violations of individual liberty, ethics and common decency.

Congratulations you and the slave owners of the Old South have a lot in common, you both have no problem using coercion to get others to do your bidding.

Laws preventing the store from selling you dog meat and telling you that it's steak make me a slave owner? You're a nut, You know that? You're a nut.
Sure, but I'd rather be a nut than a moron that doesn't understand the difference between product safety laws and immoral anti-discrimination laws.

Since you have demonstrated the inability to read with a comprehension level north of where we'd expect the average 2nd grader to be, let me help you out; I didn't say you were a "slave owner" what I said was that both you and the slave owners of the Old South share the same immoral "lets use force to make others to do what we want" streak.
Your use of "immoral" means you have no trouble with government discriminating on your side of the question.

Well that's wrong. You are advocating the same immorality that motivated the slave owners.

i spent up to my sr year in high school in "jesus school". today i'm apathetic and non religious but if you wanna go after it, i'm your huckleberry.

do you have any idea what they teach in "jesus school" or when you graduated the "dick academy" was that not covered?

actually, i went to Catholic school and CCD. anything else, fauxn00b..?
where do you think i learned what i know?

but for someone who went to such things your practice of it is pretty - lacking.

It's very simple. Keep your wedding cake business very, very private. It is not a part of your bakery that is open to the public.

Remember when the Marxists said gay marriage wouldn't impact anyone who wasn't gay?

Religious freedom or bigotry? Supreme Court mulls high-stakes gay wedding cake case
You don't think businesses should follow the business laws they are supposed to follow when getting a business license?
/---- Those laws aren't enforced equally. No Muslim baker would be forced to bake a cake for a gay wedding.
Why not? If they have a business license to bake wedding cakes AND they live in a state with PA laws protecting sexual orientation.

i was refused service due to my religious or rather non religious beliefs....one of the tire changers.....objected to my bumper sticker saying "my goddess gave birth to your god" i took my business elsewhere....i should have sued the place but it was easier just to go to their competitors

i do not want to be forced to do art or anything else i do not want to do...
Uh-huh, but apparently you're perfectly fine forcing business owners to do things they don't want to do..... :rolleyes:
Why would someone get a business license and not be expected to follow business laws?
As usual you missed the point, the issue is not with following "the law", the issue is that the some of the laws are egregious violations of individual liberty, like er..um.. forcing business owners to do business with people against their will.

Look up the PA laws in your state. You can no longer refuse service based on religion or race either.

i was refused service due to my religious or rather non religious beliefs....one of the tire changers.....objected to my bumper sticker saying "my goddess gave birth to your god" i took my business elsewhere....i should have sued the place but it was easier just to go to their competitors

i do not want to be forced to do art or anything else i do not want to do...that is the reason most work from home and without the benefit of government help...i am in a fuss with my baker who wants to do my cake on the 20 th frost on the 21 st and serve on the 24 th lol wtf? the cake would either be too dry or have so much simply syrup in it i couldnt eat it....i just cussed her for being a sorry ass baker and reminded her of all the promises she made last year when she couldnt do my cake..and this year she is off to the beach?

my point being if you want this bs go public open a business .....pay taxes and have regulations or work from home and do what you want....this doesnt encourage small businesses

As has been often stated, the issue with the bakers, and the reason they were fined was for being in contempt of court and publishing the names and addresses of the women who complained.

These women and their children, received death threats, and had to move and change their phone number because of the harassment.

The bakers refused the order to remove this information from their website thus leading to their claims of being victims in this case when THEY have been the aggressors from the beginning. This is a crusade for these people who are doing this to themselves, all the while claiming that it is their rights which are being violated.

Why do I need a license from some government mooching sponge to operate a business in the first place?
So....you don't think you need a business license to open up a business? Where in the U.S. are you allowed to do that?

only an immoral authoritarian hypocrite business owner would break anti discrimination law to refuse to accommodate their neighbor while hiding behind Jesus AS IF he'd approve...
LOL, thanks for demonstrating that you don't understand the meaning of the words authoritarian and hypocrite. For your edification this has nothing to do with "Jesus" and everything to do with the basic human right of free association and the immorality of coercing an individual into servitude.

Of course I wouldn't expect someone of your limited reasoning ability to understand refined principles like individual liberty and generally accepted morality, for you it's all about getting what YOU want regardless of the cost to others, your id rules while your superego remains permanently on vacation.

you have failed to demonstrate how accommodating your neighbor is against your religion, ethics or decency.
I don't have a religion you intellectual Oompa Loompa and given that you have demonstrated on numerous occasions that you no grasp of ethics or decency your comment has been filed where it belongs... in /dev/null.
"the basic human right of free association" was used in the 50s to prevent blacks from being served in restaurants.

i do not want to be forced to do art or anything else i do not want to do...that is the reason most work from home and without the benefit of government help...i am in a fuss with my baker who wants to do my cake on the 20 th frost on the 21 st and serve on the 24 th lol wtf? the cake would either be too dry or have so much simply syrup in it i couldnt eat it....i just cussed her for being a sorry ass baker and reminded her of all the promises she made last year when she couldnt do my cake..and this year she is off to the beach?

my point being if you want this bs go public open a business .....pay taxes and have regulations or work from home and do what you want....this doesnt encourage small businesses

As has been often stated, the issue with the bakers, and the reason they were fined was for being in contempt of court and publishing the names and addresses of the women who complained.

These women and their children, received death threats, and had to move and change their phone number because of the harassment.

The bakers refused the order to remove this information from their website thus leading to their claims of being victims in this case when THEY have been the aggressors from the beginning. This is a crusade for these people who are doing this to themselves, all the while claiming that it is their rights which are being violated.
so you got zero problem lying out of your ass.

got it.

Fact Check: There’s a False Claim Circulating on Social Media About the Christian Bakers Who Declined to Make a Gay Wedding Cake and Were Fined $135,000

No, the Oregon bakers weren’t fined for publishing the complainant’s home address, or for otherwise publicizing the complaint against them

Oregon bakery owners pay more than $135G in damages over refusal to make cake for gay wedding

you show me on any legal site that says the lawsuit damages were for publishing addresses.

Your state has no PA law?

http://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/state-public-accommodation-laws.aspx

only an immoral authoritarian hypocrite business owner would break anti discrimination law to refuse to accommodate their neighbor while hiding behind Jesus AS IF he'd approve...

you have failed to demonstrate how accommodating your neighbor is against your religion, ethics or decency.

LOL, thanks for demonstrating that you don't understand the meaning of the words authoritarian and hypocrite. For your edification this has nothing to do with "Jesus" and everything to do with the basic human right of free association and the immorality of coercing an individual into servitude.

Of course I wouldn't expect someone of your limited reasoning ability to understand refined principles like individual liberty and generally accepted morality, for you it's all about getting what YOU want regardless of the cost to others, your id rules while your superego remains permanently on vacation.

I don't have a religion you intellectual Oompa Loompa and given that you have demonstrated on numerous occasions that you no grasp of ethics or decency your comment has been filed where it belongs... in /dev/null.

:rolleyes: nice to meet you, too, liar.

you must be so proud fighting for your (supposed) "right" to treat your fellow citizens as LESS THAN, just because freedumb.

fact is, the current legal battle is about religious freedom as it relates to anti discrimination law.

despite your emo hysterics, no one is being "coerced into servitude" by "authoritarians"...

please feel FREE take the rest of your emo post shove it up your dumbo ass. :thup:

So....you don't think you need a business license to open up a business? Where in the U.S. are you allowed to do that?

Ummm for one.. that big ole decentralized TCP/IP network you're currently wallowing in; methinks that you do not understand the meaning of business LICENSE and what the purpose and scope commonly entails.

Forum List

Back