Homosexual degeneracy

i was refused service due to my religious or rather non religious beliefs....one of the tire changers.....objected to my bumper sticker saying "my goddess gave birth to your god" i took my business elsewhere....i should have sued the place but it was easier just to go to their competitors

i do not want to be forced to do art or anything else i do not want to do...

Uh-huh, but apparently you're perfectly fine forcing business owners to do things they don't want to do..... :rolleyes:

They don't want to earn money? Or, do they believe there are more bigots they will attract by discriminating against (pick the minority). Who benefits from hate?

Remember when the Marxists said gay marriage wouldn't impact anyone who wasn't gay?

Religious freedom or bigotry? Supreme Court mulls high-stakes gay wedding cake case
You don't think businesses should follow the business laws they are supposed to follow when getting a business license?

Why do I need a license from some government mooching sponge to operate a business in the first place?
So....you don't think you need a business license to open up a business? Where in the U.S. are you allowed to do that?

Ummm for one.. that big ole decentralized TCP/IP network you're currently wallowing in; methinks that you do not understand the meaning of business LICENSE and what the purpose and scope commonly entails.

Suppose you tell us, what is the purpose of a business license, zoning laws and regulations?

Remember when the Marxists said gay marriage wouldn't impact anyone who wasn't gay?

Religious freedom or bigotry? Supreme Court mulls high-stakes gay wedding cake case
You don't think businesses should follow the business laws they are supposed to follow when getting a business license?

Why do I need a license from some government mooching sponge to operate a business in the first place?
So....you don't think you need a business license to open up a business? Where in the U.S. are you allowed to do that?

Ummm for one.. that big ole decentralized TCP/IP network you're currently wallowing in; methinks that you do not understand the meaning of business LICENSE and what the purpose and scope commonly entails.
I know perfectly well, having one. Now....tell us why you feel you either don't need a business license or don't have to follow business law if you have one.

anyone who claims that being kind to and accommodating "those people" is against their religion, is only fooling themselves...

Jesus would bake the cake for everybody and anybody... let he who is without sin refuse to serve cake to others.

IOW he'd say, knock off the false prophecy and let them eat cake!

All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation...

Civil Rights Act of 1964: Public Accommodation
Why would Jesus bake a cake for the evil ones when the word is very specific to not even pray for them or join into their evil. Obviously you do not know Jesus nor his sWord as he did not say he would do everything for every one. Instructions are very specific.

John 17:9 “I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.

Jeremiah 7:16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

Jeremiah 14:11Then said the LORD unto me, Pray not for this people for their good.

Proverbs 5:22-23 His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins. He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.

1 Thessalonians 5:21-22 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 32:6 For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.

1Corinthians 10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

Proverbs 4:16-17 For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall. For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence.

anyone who claims that being kind to and accommodating "those people" is against their religion, is only fooling themselves...

Jesus would bake the cake for everybody and anybody... let he who is without sin refuse to serve cake to others.

All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation...

Why would Jesus bake a cake for the evil ones when the word is very specific to not even pray for them or join into their evil. Obviously you do not know Jesus nor his sWord as he did not say he would do everything for every one. Instructions are very specific.

John 17:9 “I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.

Jeremiah 7:16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

Jeremiah 14:11Then said the LORD unto me, Pray not for this people for their good.

Proverbs 5:22-23 His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins. He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.

1 Thessalonians 5:21-22 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 32:6 For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.

1Corinthians 10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

Proverbs 4:16-17 For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall. For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence.
And this applies to secular businesses that have business licenses, how?

:rolleyes: nice to meet you, too, liar.
Yes I know; anybody that doesn't fit the criteria of your simplistic, binary world is automagically a "liar", tell me, how long have you been living inside that fantasy novel written for 3rd graders?

you must be so proud fighting for your (supposed) "right" to treat your fellow citizens as LESS THAN, just because freedumb.
Yep and I'm sure it's stressful for you to eek out an existence terrified of freedom and all that it entails, it's a minor miracle that you actually manage to draw breath without some authority figure telling you when and how to do it.

... now that your 15 minutes are up, it's sayonara orokamono for you.

"We fool ourselves so much we could do it for a living." -- Stephen King, Duma Key

It is my religious right to avoid you and your evil ways.

Valerie is the one who invoked and claimed a 'what would Jesus do' and I gave the scriptures showing him/her to have the spirit of a liar and a thief.

Valerie is the one who invoked and claimed a 'what would Jesus do' and I gave the scriptures showing him/her to have the spirit of a liar and a thief.

The left is huge on telling us what Christ would do...for a bunch of goofs who don't believe it's comical

/---- Those laws aren't enforced equally. No Muslim baker would be forced to bake a cake for a gay wedding.
Why not? If they have a business license to bake wedding cakes AND they live in a state with PA laws protecting sexual orientation.
Of course a Muslim baker would have to bake such a cake in the same situation.

The left is huge on telling us what Christ would do...for a bunch of goofs who don't believe it's comical
It's your right wing bubby above who is talking about immorality, when it is the far and alt right that are the most immoral in America.

and just as big on telling you he doesn't exist.

and just as big on telling you he doesn't exist.

Just roll your eyes and pat them on the head, fucking imbeciles

Well it is obvious that their comprehension skills suck as they attempt to invoke the word to justify their own sins and force others to join them in it.

i was refused service due to my religious or rather non religious beliefs....one of the tire changers.....objected to my bumper sticker saying "my goddess gave birth to your god" i took my business elsewhere....i should have sued the place but it was easier just to go to their competitors

i do not want to be forced to do art or anything else i do not want to do...that is the reason most work from home and without the benefit of government help...i am in a fuss with my baker who wants to do my cake on the 20 th frost on the 21 st and serve on the 24 th lol wtf? the cake would either be too dry or have so much simply syrup in it i couldnt eat it....i just cussed her for being a sorry ass baker and reminded her of all the promises she made last year when she couldnt do my cake..and this year she is off to the beach?

my point being if you want this bs go public open a business .....pay taxes and have regulations or work from home and do what you want....this doesnt encourage small businesses
You should have sued?

For what? Hurt feelings? Get over yourself

It's your right wing bubby above who is talking about immorality, when it is the far and alt right that are the most immoral in America.

Yeah all those abortions, transgender fruitloops, gay marriage, men using the same restroom as little girls...soooooooo Conservative. You idiot you've fallen down the well with Timmy

This case has come up on the docket over a dozen times and the SCOTUS has yet to grant certiorari. I don't believe they will this time as well.

Yeah all those abortions, transgender fruitloops, gay marriage, men using the same restroom as little girls...soooooooo Conservative. You idiot you've fallen down the well with Timmy
And, yes, we see the far right above engaged in judging where they, of all people, should know better.

Don't care what christ would do. This isn't 2000 years ago in the Middle East. This is 21st century America with a secular government and the U.S. Constitution.

Forum List

Back