Homosexual degeneracy

Because there is no such thing as "christian shariah law", dumbass
Exactly. Christianity has zero input on our nations laws. None.

So says you, but you say a lot of nonsense. If you fags want a cake go to a queer baker. Simple

Doesn't work that way here, Christ bitch.
:up_yours:

No, up yours. You're the one not allowed to live in Jesus-land.

Dude do you really have a Muppet avatar? And do you really expect me to take anything you say serious? That's disturbing

It is my religious right to avoid you and your evil ways.

Valerie is the one who invoked and claimed a 'what would Jesus do' and I gave the scriptures showing him/her to have the spirit of a liar and a thief.

The left is huge on telling us what Christ would do...for a bunch of goofs who don't believe it's comical
It's your right wing bubby above who is talking about immorality, when it is the far and alt right that are the most immoral in America.

Yeah all those abortions, transgender fruitloops, gay marriage, men using the same restroom as little girls...soooooooo Conservative. You idiot you've fallen down the well with Timmy
Just had another PREACHER arrested here in San Diego County for molesting children.

Nothing on a public teacher arrested for it? Want me to post about 200 examples? You stupid cow, you bring that crap up and get your bell rang every time
Teachers are caught and prosecuted.....priests are protected by the church hierarchy and moved to the next unsuspecting parish UNLESS they are caught by secular authorities.

Valerie is the one who invoked and claimed a 'what would Jesus do' and I gave the scriptures showing him/her to have the spirit of a liar and a thief.

The left is huge on telling us what Christ would do...for a bunch of goofs who don't believe it's comical
Don't care what christ would do. This isn't 2000 years ago in the Middle East. This is 21st century America with a secular government and the U.S. Constitution.

Get lost, if ya want a gay cake find a queer baker and leave Christians alone ya fruit loop
Why aren't christians leaving good American citizens alone? Why are you trying to force your "religion" down our throats?
Why is it you believe that you have the right to force your degenerate views down ours? Because you are a hypocritical nasty whiner that is stuck in your own bed and we want no part of it so you must have laws to force us to take part with you whether we like it or not. That is not freedom it is fascism.
Who's doing the whining here? I'm happy with our secular laws and our PA laws. You, however, whine about not being able to shove your religion down our throats in the public venue.

What religion says you can't bake cakes for gay people ?

If you are going to claim religious protection, should you have to show you are religious ?

It's your right wing bubby above who is talking about immorality, when it is the far and alt right that are the most immoral in America.

Yeah all those abortions, transgender fruitloops, gay marriage, men using the same restroom as little girls...soooooooo Conservative. You idiot you've fallen down the well with Timmy
Just had another PREACHER arrested here in San Diego County for molesting children.

Nothing on a public teacher arrested for it? Want me to post about 200 examples? You stupid cow, you bring that crap up and get your bell rang every time
Teachers are caught and prosecuted.....priests are protected by the church hierarchy and moved to the next unsuspecting parish UNLESS they are caught by secular authorities.
I don't belong to the Catholic church so you are barking up the wrong tree. They belong in jail or worse when children are abused again no matter who they are.
Don't care what christ would do. This isn't 2000 years ago in the Middle East. This is 21st century America with a secular government and the U.S. Constitution.

Get lost, if ya want a gay cake find a queer baker and leave Christians alone ya fruit loop
Why aren't christians leaving good American citizens alone? Why are you trying to force your "religion" down our throats?
Why is it you believe that you have the right to force your degenerate views down ours? Because you are a hypocritical nasty whiner that is stuck in your own bed and we want no part of it so you must have laws to force us to take part with you whether we like it or not. That is not freedom it is fascism.
Who's doing the whining here? I'm happy with our secular laws and our PA laws. You, however, whine about not being able to shove your religion down our throats in the public venue.
My private business is none of your business and your rights do not overcome mine.

Don't ask for a Christian to serve you. It is really very clear who is trying to force whom here.
There it is: "don't ask for a christian to serve you"........the very desire for christer sharia.

Don't ask for a Christian to serve you. It is really very clear who is trying to force whom here.

I'd bake a cake for them....they may not like it though
Of course....that's how christers roll.

What religion says you can't bake cakes for gay people ?

If you are going to claim religious protection, should you have to show you are religious ?
So do you exhibit you are queer to get that special status of being a pervert or can you simply say you are to get it?

It doesn't matter what you "care" or think until you get enough degenerates such as yourself to go along with you to amended that our religious rights are deleted you can go f' yourself.
Another christian PREACHER here in San Diego got arrested for sexually abusing children.......you were talking about "degenerates"?
Molesters should be arrested no matter what affiliation they claim. Like those policy dudes at Duke University that adopted the black children because they were easier to get so they could pass those poor babies around for to appease their sick perversions. They could be shot for doing such things to children and it wouldn't bother me a bit.
I think it would be cool to put them all on a small isolated island...with enough supplies for half of them.

There it is: "don't ask for a christian to serve you"........the very desire for christer sharia.
No that is simply fact.

I don't belong to the Catholic church so you are barking up the wrong tree. They belong in jail or worse when children are abused again no matter who they are.

My private business is none of your business and your rights do not overcome mine.
The Preacher just arrested here in San Diego wasn't a catholic.......but he was molesting children just the same......and secular authorities are the ones who busted him.

Your "private business".......but once you get a business license, it's no longer just your "private business". There are laws and regulations you are expected to follow if you want to keep your license.

The Preacher just arrested here in San Diego wasn't a catholic.......but he was molesting children just the same......and secular authorities are the ones who busted him.
Places where children gather are targets for pedophiles. Always have been but when the people try to protect children liberal assholes whine that they are treated unfairly.

Your "private business".......but once you get a business license, it's no longer just your "private business". There are laws and regulations you are expected to follow if you want to keep your license.
No if I own my own business it is still my business. It does not belong to the public nor is it public property. That is a failure on your part to think it is public property. If I sell shares in that business it would be a different story as then it would belong to a public not a private person.

No that is simply fact.
Nope...not fact....only christer sharia based on a faith-based belief.

Places where children gather are targets for pedophiles. Always have been but when the people try to protect children liberal assholes whine that they are treated unfairly.
Can you show any evidence of liberals whining about how pedophiles are being treated unfairly? Or is this just you making stuff up?

can you give an example of that? not a personal anecdote but a real life legal case...

No if I own my own business it is still my business. It does not belong to the public nor is it public property. That is a failure on your part to think it is public property. If I sell shares in that business it would be a different story as then it would belong to a public not a private person.
So you don't get a business license? You don't have to follow business laws?

can you give an example of that? not a personal anecdote but a real life legal case...
I have an example......Josh Duggar. There were several threads here where #RussianWrs were defending him, excusing him.

I could but won't be wasted my time conversing and searching back through posts and articles for you.

Forum List

Back