Homosexual degeneracy

RodISHI "when the people try to protect children...

...liberal assholes whine that they are treated unfairly.
"

who whined about being treated unfairly, and when?

Places where children gather are targets for pedophiles. Always have been but when the people try to protect children liberal assholes whine that they are treated unfairly.

can you give an example of that? not a personal anecdote but a real life legal case...
I could but won't be wasted my time conversing and searching back through posts and articles for you.
"I could but..............."

You have nothing.....but I have already given an example of #RussianWrs excusing Josh Duggar.....and let's not forget that trump who invited pedophile Ted Nugent to the WH.

It's very telling when a #RussianW poster makes a claim about Liberals whining when pedophiles are caught, yet when called on their claim, they run away........and I can pull up three examples of #RussianWrs whining and excusing pedophiles without even trying.

people tried refusing service, once upon a time , it was called jim crow

maxresdefault.jpg

main-qimg-e3fa77e3089a308dfb60066f6bd37ac5
The good ole days!

Yeah all those abortions, transgender fruitloops, gay marriage, men using the same restroom as little girls...soooooooo Conservative. You idiot you've fallen down the well with Timmy
Just had another PREACHER arrested here in San Diego County for molesting children.

Nothing on a public teacher arrested for it? Want me to post about 200 examples? You stupid cow, you bring that crap up and get your bell rang every time
Teachers are caught and prosecuted.....priests are protected by the church hierarchy and moved to the next unsuspecting parish UNLESS they are caught by secular authorities.
I don't belong to the Catholic church so you are barking up the wrong tree. They belong in jail or worse when children are abused again no matter who they are.
Get lost, if ya want a gay cake find a queer baker and leave Christians alone ya fruit loop
Why aren't christians leaving good American citizens alone? Why are you trying to force your "religion" down our throats?
Why is it you believe that you have the right to force your degenerate views down ours? Because you are a hypocritical nasty whiner that is stuck in your own bed and we want no part of it so you must have laws to force us to take part with you whether we like it or not. That is not freedom it is fascism.
Who's doing the whining here? I'm happy with our secular laws and our PA laws. You, however, whine about not being able to shove your religion down our throats in the public venue.
My private business is none of your business and your rights do not overcome mine.
Your "private business".......but once you get a business license, it's no longer just your "private business". There are laws and regulations you are expected to follow if you want to keep your license.

In your opinion what defines public enterprise from private enterprise?

Just had another PREACHER arrested here in San Diego County for molesting children.

Nothing on a public teacher arrested for it? Want me to post about 200 examples? You stupid cow, you bring that crap up and get your bell rang every time
Teachers are caught and prosecuted.....priests are protected by the church hierarchy and moved to the next unsuspecting parish UNLESS they are caught by secular authorities.
I don't belong to the Catholic church so you are barking up the wrong tree. They belong in jail or worse when children are abused again no matter who they are.
Why aren't christians leaving good American citizens alone? Why are you trying to force your "religion" down our throats?
Why is it you believe that you have the right to force your degenerate views down ours? Because you are a hypocritical nasty whiner that is stuck in your own bed and we want no part of it so you must have laws to force us to take part with you whether we like it or not. That is not freedom it is fascism.
Who's doing the whining here? I'm happy with our secular laws and our PA laws. You, however, whine about not being able to shove your religion down our throats in the public venue.
My private business is none of your business and your rights do not overcome mine.
Your "private business".......but once you get a business license, it's no longer just your "private business". There are laws and regulations you are expected to follow if you want to keep your license.

Getting a business license. If you wish to bake cakes at home for people, no license, it's private. But if you have a business license, you are obligated to follow the business laws of your state. Don't you agree?

Getting a business license. If you wish to bake cakes at home for people, no license, it's private. But if you have a business license, you are obligated to follow the business laws of your state. Don't you agree?

My state banned gay marriage.

First small business owners have to start serving black customers against their will.

Now small business owners will have to start serving gay customers against their will.

Next small business owners will have to provide service to people with no shirts and no shoes.

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS STOP!!!

You live in a state which favors government intrusion into individual liberties.

You live in a state which favors government intrusion into individual liberties.

Like the gummit forcing Christians to violate their beliefs?

Places where children gather are targets for pedophiles. Always have been but when the people try to protect children liberal assholes whine that they are treated unfairly.

can you give an example of that? not a personal anecdote but a real life legal case...
I could but won't be wasted my time conversing and searching back through posts and articles for you.
"I could but..............."

You have nothing.....but I have already given an example of #RussianWrs excusing Josh Duggar.....and let's not forget that trump who invited pedophile Ted Nugent to the WH.
A whole thread for you. Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Evil ? & #451
Harvey Milk
pedophile - Wiktionary

pedophile (plural pedophiles). (informal) An adult who is attracted to anybody below the age of consent. (psychiatry) A person aged 16 years old or older who is ...

Apparently you are not very well informed on what is a private business enterprise and what is a public enterprise. Maybe this will help you learn. Having a business license that is required for public health and well being or reasons do not make that enterprise a public enterprise. If they did you would be able to require even a plumber with a license to do business be under your PC laws and that ain't happening. You would play hell trying to get me to do anything for you against my will no matter what that is that you think I should do which I know better than doing. My labor, my talent, my mind and my thoughts are my own and these belong to me alone not you or the public at large to do with as you please.

A privately held company or close corporation is a business company owned neither by non-governmental organizations nor by a relatively small number of shareholders or company members which does not offer or trade its company stock (shares) to the general public on the stock market exchanges, but rather the company's stock is offered, owned and traded or exchanged privately. More ambiguous terms for a privately held company are unquoted company and unlisted company.

What religion says you can't bake cakes for gay people ?

If you are going to claim religious protection, should you have to show you are religious ?
So do you exhibit you are queer to get that special status of being a pervert or can you simply say you are to get it?

I think you are proving my point . In order to claim you are being discriminated for being gay, don't you have have to be gay?

If you are going to claim religious protection, should you have to show you are religious ?
So do you exhibit you are queer to get that special status of being a pervert or can you simply say you are to get it?

I think you are proving my point . In order to claim you are being discriminated for being gay, don't you have have to be gay?
Er..no, it's enough to demonstrate that the accused believed you were gay at the time of the alleged discrimination.

Welcome to the United States of Insanity where perception counts and reality doesn't.

So how is it that you prove that you are gay so you can get these special priveleges that were never a portion of the original Bill of Rights or Constitution?

My religious beliefs are well documented, the test written in is very specific on how to determine who is a believer and well over 2000 years old. What do you have?

Like the gummit forcing Christians to violate their beliefs?

Beliefs are not violated. Where in the Bible are Christians forbidden from making cakes for those who have sinned?

Forum List

Back