Homosexual degeneracy

Er..no, it's enough to demonstrate that the accused believed you were gay at the time of the alleged discrimination.

Welcome to the United States of Insanity where perception counts and reality doesn't.

as evidence by your ridonkulous assertion. now let's see you cite an actual case. :eusa_clap:

It's codified into law...

from Section 4 of ENDA
"to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise discriminate against any individual with respect to the compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment of the individual, because of such individual’s actual or perceived sexual orientation or gender identity; or
"

I would tell you to shut the fuck up before you make yourself look any more vapid than you already have but that's an impossibility, so carry on.

no one in this thread looks more vapid than you do, so no worries there.

i noticed you are now whining about discrimination in employment, not pubic accommodate law.

is there a non religious political movement pushing for a change in those laws too, or are you just randomly whining??

anyone who claims that being kind to and accommodating "those people" is against their religion, is only fooling themselves...

Jesus would bake the cake for everybody and anybody... let he who is without sin refuse to serve cake to others.

IOW he'd say, knock off the false prophecy and let them eat cake!

All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation...

Civil Rights Act of 1964: Public Accommodation

Nah, that's what Marie Antoinette would say. That didn't go so well for her.

So do you exhibit you are queer to get that special status of being a pervert or can you simply say you are to get it?

I think you are proving my point . In order to claim you are being discriminated for being gay, don't you have have to be gay?
So how is it that you prove that you are gay so you can get these special priveleges that were never a portion of the original Bill of Rights or Constitution?

My religious beliefs are well documented, the test written in is very specific on how to determine who is a believer and well over 2000 years old. What do you have?
What special privileges are those you speak of?

They didn't have to ask the homos they informed them....nice try but you also have failed
I am sure they did since being a homersexual is not aginst the law.

Lame, if you're going to continue that nonsense continue it with someone else, it's annoying. But with that said it's against Biblical law
We don't follow biblical law in this country....we follow the U.S. Constitution.
Over riding my freedom of practicing religious liberty by refusing your ability to tell me want I have to accept concerning your own deviant desires.
What deviant desires did I try to get you to join in?
Anything that goes against my religious faith that you would claim I would have to accept. That First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia hasn't been amended or taken away yet.

I think you are proving my point . In order to claim you are being discriminated for being gay, don't you have have to be gay?
So how is it that you prove that you are gay so you can get these special priveleges that were never a portion of the original Bill of Rights or Constitution?

My religious beliefs are well documented, the test written in is very specific on how to determine who is a believer and well over 2000 years old. What do you have?

Lame, if you're going to continue that nonsense continue it with someone else, it's annoying. But with that said it's against Biblical law
We don't follow biblical law in this country....we follow the U.S. Constitution.
Over riding my freedom of practicing religious liberty by refusing your ability to tell me want I have to accept concerning your own deviant desires.
Anything that goes against my religious faith that you would claim I would have to accept. That First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia hasn't been amended or taken away yet.
It only applies to govt. not to non-govt. entities. Just like pee testing for a job is not illegal because it is not the govt. doing it to you and violating you right to privacy.

you don't say...

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

It only applies to govt. not to non-govt. entities. Just like pee testing for a job is not illegal because it is not the govt. doing it to you and violating you right to privacy.
I'd agree with you on the pee testing but I would also say that the employer gets to set the terms and conditions of employment before you ever get the job. after all generally it is their name on that paycheck. Simple don't take the job if you don't agree to the terms and conditions set forth to get the job.

As far as my freedom to practice my religious beliefs; these are are already an established right that you nor the government has a right to interfere with.

i noticed you are now whining about discrimination in employment, not pubic accommodate law.
LOL, apparently in the LemmingLaLaLand that you inhabit stating fact is the equivalent of "whining" especially in cases when the facts don't feed your confirmation bias.

Congratulations on managing to gobble down yet another mouthful of your own shoe leather.

Ciao

Beliefs are not violated. Where in the Bible are Christians forbidden from making cakes for those who have sinned?
I wonder if they ask each customer if they are adulterous?

They didn't have to ask the homos they informed them....nice try but you also have failed

The law of the land is not the Bible, in more precise terms, The New Testament. I don't remember Jesus giving anyone the right to condemn other folks either.

Freedom of religion IS the law of the land, in fact it's Constitutional law

you don't say...

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
great.

now give trump those same courtesies.

LOL, apparently in the LemmingLaLaLand that you inhabit stating fact is the equivalent of "whining" especially in cases when the facts don't feed your confirmation bias.

Congratulations on managing to gobble down yet another mouthful of your own shoe leather.

Ciao

buh bye snowflake! don't let the ghey getcha!

you don't say...

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

great.

some courtesies?? do you need a tissue for the donald??

you don't say...

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

great.

heh, not at all. just knew you'd never practice what you preach.

goodbye.

The law of the land is not the Bible, in more precise terms, The New Testament. I don't remember Jesus giving anyone the right to condemn other folks either.

And it's absolute? Religious people can claim exemptions from all laws?

you don't say...

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

great.

heh, not at all. just knew you'd never practice what you preach.

goodbye.

get back to me when you can figure which of the donald's 14th amendment rights have been violated, numbskull.

Getting a business license. If you wish to bake cakes at home for people, no license, it's private. But if you have a business license, you are obligated to follow the business laws of your state. Don't you agree?

My state banned gay marriage.

You live in a state which favors government intrusion into individual liberties.

Like the gummit forcing Christians to violate their beliefs?

Beliefs are not violated. Where in the Bible are Christians forbidden from making cakes for those who have sinned?

Now you're picking the fly shit out of the pepper. Throughout the Bible homosexuality is a sin. Nice try but you have failed

Yes. I am trying to pick the fly shit out of the pepper (the pepper being the Christian faith, and the fly shit being bigotry in the name of Christianity)

can you give an example of that? not a personal anecdote but a real life legal case...
I could but won't be wasted my time conversing and searching back through posts and articles for you.
"I could but..............."

You have nothing.....but I have already given an example of #RussianWrs excusing Josh Duggar.....and let's not forget that trump who invited pedophile Ted Nugent to the WH.
A whole thread for you. Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Evil ? & #451
Harvey Milk
pedophile - Wiktionary

pedophile (plural pedophiles). (informal) An adult who is attracted to anybody below the age of consent. (psychiatry) A person aged 16 years old or older who is ...

Your "private business".......but once you get a business license, it's no longer just your "private business". There are laws and regulations you are expected to follow if you want to keep your license.

In your opinion what defines public enterprise from private enterprise?
Getting a business license. If you wish to bake cakes at home for people, no license, it's private. But if you have a business license, you are obligated to follow the business laws of your state. Don't you agree?
Apparently you are not very well informed on what is a private business enterprise and what is a public enterprise. Maybe this will help you learn. Having a business license that is required for public health and well being or reasons do not make that enterprise a public enterprise. If they did you would be able to require even a plumber with a license to do business be under your PC laws and that ain't happening. You would play hell trying to get me to do anything for you against my will no matter what that is that you think I should do which I know better than doing. My labor, my talent, my mind and my thoughts are my own and these belong to me alone not you or the public at large to do with as you please.

A privately held company or close corporation is a business company owned neither by non-governmental organizations nor by a relatively small number of shareholders or company members which does not offer or trade its company stock (shares) to the general public on the stock market exchanges, but rather the company's stock is offered, owned and traded or exchanged privately. More ambiguous terms for a privately held company are unquoted company and unlisted company.
Harvey Milk wasn't a pedophile. That's #RussianWrs' fake news.
So you say but the records show it differently no matter how you try to spin it.
So...what children has Harvey Milk been indicted and convicted of molesting? And when did this/these indictments/convictions happen?

What religion says you can't bake cakes for gay people ?

If you are going to claim religious protection, should you have to show you are religious ?
So do you exhibit you are queer to get that special status of being a pervert or can you simply say you are to get it?

English, please.

anyone who claims that being kind to and accommodating "those people" is against their religion, is only fooling themselves...

Jesus would bake the cake for everybody and anybody... let he who is without sin refuse to serve cake to others.

IOW he'd say, knock off the false prophecy and let them eat cake!

All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, and privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation...

Civil Rights Act of 1964: Public Accommodation

Nah, that's what Marie Antoinette would say. That didn't go so well for her.
So, you hold up the French Reign of Terror, eh? Interesting.

So, is it your religious faith to force others to follow your religion? even in the marketplace?

Right. Freedom of religion. Not "freedom to force your version of religion down everyone's throat."

Forum List

Back