Homosexual degeneracy

So how is it that you prove that you are gay so you can get these special priveleges that were never a portion of the original Bill of Rights or Constitution?

My religious beliefs are well documented, the test written in is very specific on how to determine who is a believer and well over 2000 years old. What do you have?
What special privileges are those you speak of?

Lame, if you're going to continue that nonsense continue it with someone else, it's annoying. But with that said it's against Biblical law
We don't follow biblical law in this country....we follow the U.S. Constitution.
Over riding my freedom of practicing religious liberty by refusing your ability to tell me want I have to accept concerning your own deviant desires.
What deviant desires did I try to get you to join in?
Anything that goes against my religious faith that you would claim I would have to accept. That First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia hasn't been amended or taken away yet.
So, is it your religious faith to force others to follow your religion? even in the marketplace?
I can remember having to live under Blue Laws. I didn't like it. In Arkanass, they will not allow beer sales on Sunday.

They didn't have to ask the homos they informed them....nice try but you also have failed
I am sure they did since being a homersexual is not aginst the law.

Lame, if you're going to continue that nonsense continue it with someone else, it's annoying. But with that said it's against Biblical law
The law of the land is not the Bible, in more precise terms, The New Testament. I don't remember Jesus giving anyone the right to condemn other folks either.

Freedom of religion IS the law of the land, in fact it's Constitutional law

And it's absolute? Religious people can claim exemptions from all laws?
Talk about wanting "special privileges"....

The law of the land is not the Bible, in more precise terms, The New Testament. I don't remember Jesus giving anyone the right to condemn other folks either.

I think it's a wonderful door to fling open. The Rastafarians are going to love it.

They didn't have to ask the homos they informed them....nice try but you also have failed

There you go. To accept the argument that PA laws may not ban discrimination for religious reasons against GLBT folks, you either have to say they can do it to blacks or find blacks somehow different from GLBT in discrimination. I have no idea how Gorsuch thinks, but I don't think John Roberts wants to call civil rights PA on a federal level into question.

I think it's a wonderful door to fling open. The Rastafarians are going to love it.
And the Pastafarians.

My state banned gay marriage.

You live in a state which favors government intrusion into individual liberties.

Like the gummit forcing Christians to violate their beliefs?

Beliefs are not violated. Where in the Bible are Christians forbidden from making cakes for those who have sinned?

Now you're picking the fly shit out of the pepper. Throughout the Bible homosexuality is a sin. Nice try but you have failed

Yes. I am trying to pick the fly shit out of the pepper (the pepper being the Christian faith, and the fly shit being bigotry in the name of Christianity)

Your "bigotry" is a Christian's belief, Biblical law. The Constitution guarantees their right to practice their religion without interference. Some two bit hustler on some government agency fining someone such an extreme amount that it forces them to close is bullshit, it's over kill. But you leftists assholes rubbed your grimy little paws with glee....then were stunned when other Christians stepped up to cover it and then some. Fuck you

Getting a business license. If you wish to bake cakes at home for people, no license, it's private. But if you have a business license, you are obligated to follow the business laws of your state. Don't you agree?

You live in a state which favors government intrusion into individual liberties.

Beliefs are not violated. Where in the Bible are Christians forbidden from making cakes for those who have sinned?

Now you're picking the fly shit out of the pepper. Throughout the Bible homosexuality is a sin. Nice try but you have failed

So is premarital sex, divorce , tattoos , we can go on and on. These fake ass Christians suddenly find religion when it comes to hating gays . Ironically, Jesus would probably spit in their face because of their hatefulness .

And the Pastafarians.

Yeah them! That's who I was thinking when I typed Rastafarian.

Getting a business license. If you wish to bake cakes at home for people, no license, it's private. But if you have a business license, you are obligated to follow the business laws of your state. Don't you agree?

It's not banned no more

So is premarital sex, divorce , tattoos , we can go on and on. These fake ass Christians suddenly find religion when it comes to hating gays . Ironically, Jesus would probably spit in their face because of their hatefulness .

Well when someone announces they had premarital sex or are divorced when doing business with a them then you'd have a point but they don't so you don't

It's codified into law...

you don't say...

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
great.

now give trump those same courtesies.

some courtesies?? do you need a tissue for the donald??
heh, not at all. just knew you'd never practice what you preach.

goodbye.

get back to me when you can figure which of the donald's 14th amendment rights have been violated, numbskull.
get back to me when you can count to 14.

Yes. I am trying to pick the fly shit out of the pepper (the pepper being the Christian faith, and the fly shit being bigotry in the name of Christianity)

Your "bigotry" is a Christian's belief, Biblical law. The Constitution guarantees their right to practice their religion without interference. Some two bit hustler on some government agency fining someone such an extreme amount that it forces them to close is bullshit, it's over kill. But you leftists assholes rubbed your grimy little paws with glee....then were stunned when other Christians stepped up to cover it and then some. Fuck you

So racists can use the Bible to not serve blacks? You sure about that?

That's not true . Religious beliefs do not trump all.

I never said that you did...but you say a lot of shit.

How about pedophiles ?

"My religion says I can take a 12 year old as my wife !"

They used to. The Baptists even split over slavery and the treatment of blacks. Interestingly enough churches can still discriminate against black people.....BUT any one of those churchgoers who have a business cannot discriminate against blacks.

You said Christians have a right not to serve gays because the Bible and the Constitution has their back. The Bible has the back of racists and segregationists too. What does the law say about that? Do they get the same religious exemption? Why not?

You said Christians have a right not to serve gays because the Bible and the Constitution has their back. The Bible has the back of racists and segregationists too. What does the law say about that? Do they get the same religious exemption? Why not?
upload_2017-6-1_13-2-6.png

Remember when the Marxists said gay marriage wouldn't impact anyone who wasn't gay?

Religious freedom or bigotry? Supreme Court mulls high-stakes gay wedding cake case
I remember. I was true then and is still true today. These bigots are creating these situation. It's the gays and it's not because of marriage. They are intent on discriminating in any number of situation. They use this religious freedom horseshit as a weapon. If it wasn't about a wedding cake, it would be about taking pictures at a civil union ceremony, or about gay kids in the boy scouts, or about a gay group who wants to make use of an arts center. These are all things that have happened. So get over it already.

Forum List

Back