Homosexual degeneracy

The reason why God made it into a law that His own are not allowed to practiced homosexuality. It is to show the world how it was suppose of have been like before sin had entered.
During the time of Abraham, the people did not know what was a relationship suppose to be like. None of the people were not devoted to one another, except for a very small few. Abraham was basically the only one that was devoted to Sarah. Eventhough she could not borne him a child, he will not abandoned her, for someone that can borne him a child.In those days, they were having sex with their own children, the same sex and animals. And so God made it into a law to His very own, that they cannot practiced them acts anymore.
He chosen Abraham's seeds because only of Abraham was the best of all the fruits at the time. And so He promised Abraham that He will work with his descendants, even if they are in bad condition And so God was in the process of reconditioning them from their wicked ways by having them to be the examples. By making them to follow His ways so that their children will follow after them. If they were not following the laws, so then that it would reflect whatever they were doing onto their children.
Some Homosexuals were born in that condition and some were made when they were a child. That is why it is important to raise a child in the way that it should go, because it will not depart from it.
Like there are Homosexuals that are bisexuals, do to them from being continuously molested or raped as a child. That it has became a natural thing for them to do. That is why God said that they must not sleep with the same sex or close kins. Because they will become accustom to that lifestyle, and unable to break from it.
God was trying to keep the ways that he has designed us to be in this world. To make sure that the people doesn't lose track of the way He has designed us to be.

Exodus 32:22 “Do not be angry, my lord,” Aaron answered. “You know how prone these people are to evil.

Genesis 30:3 Then she said, “Here is Bilhah, my servant. Sleep with her so that she can bear children for me and I too can build a family through her.”

Genesis 16:1 Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had borne him no children. But she had an Egyptian slave named Hagar; so she said to Abram, “The Lord has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my slave; perhaps I can build a family through her.” Abram agreed to what Sarai said. So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. ...

So devoted that he would tell kings that she was his sister so they would do their thing with her and not kill him.

Well, he could of have went back to his father's house where he has already established a life. But he was so devoted to God, that he stayed out in the wilderness and waited on the promise that God will give him a child through Sarah.

Romans 4:9 Is this blessedness only for the circumcised, or also for the uncircumcised? We have been saying that Abraham’s faith was credited to him as righteousness.

The reason why God made it into a law that His own are not allowed to practiced homosexuality. It is to show the world how it was suppose of have been like before sin had entered.
During the time of Abraham, the people did not know what was a relationship suppose to be like. None of the people were not devoted to one another, except for a very small few. Abraham was basically the only one that was devoted to Sarah. Eventhough she could not borne him a child, he will not abandoned her, for someone that can borne him a child.In those days, they were having sex with their own children, the same sex and animals. And so God made it into a law to His very own, that they cannot practiced them acts anymore.
He chosen Abraham's seeds because only of Abraham was the best of all the fruits at the time. And so He promised Abraham that He will work with his descendants, even if they are in bad condition And so God was in the process of reconditioning them from their wicked ways by having them to be the examples. By making them to follow His ways so that their children will follow after them. If they were not following the laws, so then that it would reflect whatever they were doing onto their children.
Some Homosexuals were born in that condition and some were made when they were a child. That is why it is important to raise a child in the way that it should go, because it will not depart from it.
Like there are Homosexuals that are bisexuals, do to them from being continuously molested or raped as a child. That it has became a natural thing for them to do. That is why God said that they must not sleep with the same sex or close kins. Because they will become accustom to that lifestyle, and unable to break from it.
God was trying to keep the ways that he has designed us to be in this world. To make sure that the people doesn't lose track of the way He has designed us to be.

Exodus 32:22 “Do not be angry, my lord,” Aaron answered. “You know how prone these people are to evil.

Genesis 30:3 Then she said, “Here is Bilhah, my servant. Sleep with her so that she can bear children for me and I too can build a family through her.”

Genesis 16:1 Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had borne him no children. But she had an Egyptian slave named Hagar; so she said to Abram, “The Lord has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my slave; perhaps I can build a family through her.” Abram agreed to what Sarai said. So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. ...

So devoted that he would tell kings that she was his sister so they would do their thing with her and not kill him.

Well, he could of have went back to his father's house where he has already established a life. But he was so devoted to God, that he stayed out in the wilderness and waited on the promise that God will give him a child through Sarah.

Romans 4:9 Is this blessedness only for the circumcised, or also for the uncircumcised? We have been saying that Abraham’s faith was credited to him as righteousness.

True dat. But still, Abraham lacked faith. This was demonstrated in the one king getting sick and having bad dreams. I have to go read it to clean it up and not seem stupid to much. its refreshing though and ill be keeping an eye out for your posts in the proper forums. I hate politics stinking up my God time.

i was refused service due to my religious or rather non religious beliefs....one of the tire changers.....objected to my bumper sticker saying "my goddess gave birth to your god" i took my business elsewhere....i should have sued the place but it was easier just to go to their competitors

i do not want to be forced to do art or anything else i do not want to do...that is the reason most work from home and without the benefit of government help...i am in a fuss with my baker who wants to do my cake on the 20 th frost on the 21 st and serve on the 24 th lol wtf? the cake would either be too dry or have so much simply syrup in it i couldnt eat it....i just cussed her for being a sorry ass baker and reminded her of all the promises she made last year when she couldnt do my cake..and this year she is off to the beach?

my point being if you want this bs go public open a business .....pay taxes and have regulations or work from home and do what you want....this doesnt encourage small businesses

Re: "i do not want to be forced to do art or anything else i do not want to do" But you would have no problem forcing someone else, such as a baker, to do something they don't want just to appease a bunch of degenerates ? HMmm interesting ... maybe you should try jumping from dick to dick for money, you could catch financial aids.....

people tried refusing service, once upon a time , it was called jim crow

maxresdefault.jpg

main-qimg-e3fa77e3089a308dfb60066f6bd37ac5
Jim Crow ... yes another Democratic Scam from a previous era - they got a million of them ....

Remember when the Marxists said gay marriage wouldn't impact anyone who wasn't gay?

Religious freedom or bigotry? Supreme Court mulls high-stakes gay wedding cake case
You don't think businesses should follow the business laws they are supposed to follow when getting a business license?
I had a business for nearly 10 years. No bullshit license required. I did business with most people but I did run several off. No one is going to tell me who I can do work for. The most prominent ones I ran off were two preachers. Crooked lying scum they were. They must have been democrats.

Forum List

Back