Homosexual degeneracy

If the baker was a Muslim, who refused to make a "bar mitzvah" Cake for a Jew, would the LWNJ's feel the same way? What if a customer wanted a Muslim bakery to bake a cake with a pork sausage baked into the cake? Where is the line drawn?
What are the PA laws in the state? It's all based on that. In Oregon, sexual orientation is included in PA laws along with religion and race. In Michigan it is NOT included with religion and race.

It never fails in any topic about gays, the bigots attempt to equate homosexuality to pedophilia and bestiality.

Never fails.

Well, if we're going to be honest, there is a connection between pedophilia and homosexuality. A much higher rate of homosexuals were molested as children, so yes, Carson was correct about environment, but in a political setting, he can't be as cold as I am. Most of that molestation is men and boys. What's interesting is how come boys become gay, while girls run the other way with women? I get the women part, the male I don't.
Link?

LOL @ link as if it's not true. Look it up.

I looked it up and found there are no links because it's just plain wrong.

Anyone who says "LOL @ link" is clearly someone who just believes, and I have to wonder why the hell they're on a forum like this.

Perhaps you should read my last post then.

BTW, you'll never hear me say people aren't "born gay". I believe some people are, and call me crazy, but you might notice a lot of gay men have pronounced Canine teeth. Yeah, no shit, see if you notice the same. That said, anyone who doesn't think environment plays a role is a much dumber mother fucker than those who insist nobody is "born gay".

Personally I could give a shit, so long as some gay dude doesn't try to put a move on me in a public bathroom (happened before, he's lucky he didn't get cold cocked, no pun intended)......or pretend to be something they're not (i.e., men were intended to marry, have kids, and use the women's bathroom).
:cuckoo:

BTW, you'll never hear me say people aren't "born gay". I believe some people are, and call me crazy, but you might notice a lot of gay men have pronounced Canine teeth. Yeah, no shit, see if you notice the same. That said, anyone who doesn't think environment plays a role is a much dumber mother fucker than those who insist nobody is "born gay"..
I have certain family members that are gay or bi. One was no doubt broken when he was born (full gay). His mother drank and partied a lot so that may have possibly played a role in how he turned out. He was always gay. He went after my small children as a young teen when I was house and baby-sitting for him and his sisters for a few days while the aunt was out of state. Let's just say we came to an understanding as to what would happen to him if he ever tried to touch one of my children again. The other one an older distant cousin had a bi pedo dad that got a hold of any child he could including his own. That poor fellow was seriously mental and mixed up his whole life also but it was more of the way he was raised verses a chemical or brain issue. I have also known many and conversed with them through the years, lesbos, gays and trannies. Most generally they knew that they had a perversion and would readily admit it. These here on this board try to use their perversions to verbally beat up other people that are not willing to accept their perversions as normal. That is where the problem lies as sexual perversions are no more normal than being someone who is a stone cold drunk or druggy. Some people grow up with parents who are alcoholics or druggies and their children tend to gravitate towards that also. Those are society issues and problems in many cases also but they are not touted as being normal behavior as alcoholics and druggies are also deviating from the acceptable norm. Most parents wouldn't want a drug addict or an alcoholic going into their children's schools teaching them that it is perfectly okay behavior. Adopting a child out to a known alcoholic or drug addict parent would not be a preference over a parent with normal behavior either but there has been a lot of money spent to push this particular deviancy onto the general public as being perfectly normal. Hay's along with others spent a lot of their money to promote their deviancy.
A boatload of bigoted bovine excrement
Yes you and your buddies do project a lot of that and you are all back on my invisible ignore list.
My my....talk about projecting.

Both of my children have marched in gay pride parades.
Where I live, the gay pride parade is on Father's Day each year. And the "parade" is more like a rolling live sex show, similar to the shit you see in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. I will not let my children anywhere near that parade.

That pisses me off. I know they picked Father's Day on purpose, and all they are accomplishing is alienating people like me who support equality for gays.

For one day a year, I am a raging anti-gay bigot.

Your town has less class than SF I guess. My kids never saw more than they'd see on any beach in the US. And I seriously doubt that Fathers Day was chosen on purpose. Most prides have a set date...ours is always the last Sunday of June. Gay pride is the whole month and there are only so many Sundays in a month.

If the baker was a Muslim, who refused to make a "bar mitzvah" Cake for a Jew, would the LWNJ's feel the same way? What if a customer wanted a Muslim bakery to bake a cake with a pork sausage baked into the cake? Where is the line drawn?

No one is being asked to carry or sell a product they don't carry or sell.

Where I live, the gay pride parade is on Father's Day each year. And the "parade" is more like a rolling live sex show, similar to the shit you see in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. I will not let my children anywhere near that parade.

That pisses me off. I know they picked Father's Day on purpose, and all they are accomplishing is alienating people like me who support equality for gays.

I would like to know where that is so that I can verify that info. I didn't think that sort of thing happened anymore since gays have gained as much acceptance as they have.

That's because they entertain the contrary because of their distaste for normal behavior and nature. Personally, I never understood Gay "Pride" parades. If they were that proud they wouldn't need to say so.

That's because they entertain the contrary because of their distaste for normal behavior and nature. Personally, I never understood Gay "Pride" parades. If they were that proud they wouldn't need to say so.
Gay Pride is a way of pushing back against those bigots who have been hawking Gay Is Evil for a very long time.

It is human nature that ugly is often met with ugly. So some of the gay community has decided to be offensive as a way of paying back being offended.

I'm guilty, too, of meeting ugly with ugly quite often on this forum. I'm not proud of it.

I strongly disagree with the rolling sex show on Father's Day tactic for the reason I stated. Such retaliatory behavior only reinforces the bigots' belief system and alienates the gay community's straight supporters like myself.

Of course you don't. You probably don't understand black pride, or Latino pride either. Dude, when people are beaten down and marginalize, they fight back by asserting themselves in these ways .

pride.JPG

Remember when the Marxists said gay marriage wouldn't impact anyone who wasn't gay?

Religious freedom or bigotry? Supreme Court mulls high-stakes gay wedding cake case
You don't think businesses should follow the business laws they are supposed to follow when getting a business license?

When Islam is forced to play by the same rules as these people....sure. I'll go for that.
Sparky, Non discrimination laws prohibit discrimination on the basis of gender, race, religion, national origin and in some cases on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity . They apply equally to everyone. No one is exempt. So now that you know that, you support laws that require buisneses to provide equal service to all, right?

I would like to know where that is so that I can verify that info. I didn't think that sort of thing happened anymore since gays have gained as much acceptance as they have.
Go to Google Images and search "gay pride parade".

ETA: gay pride parade - Google Search

image.jpg

Of course you don't. You probably don't understand black pride, or Latino pride either. Dude, when people are beaten down and marginalize, they fight back by asserting themselves in these ways .

Oh I see. Yeah, we've really beat down the black, browns and LGBT haven't we? You need parades to help support your fabrications. Say, I'm Jewish decent. Heck, my relatives were slaves far more recently than blacks, for example. Shall I organize a Jewish pride parade?

I find it fascinating how liberals suggest equality and integration, when their talk and actions do no more than support racism and segregation. It's a big mess. Oh yeah, be sure to hate the white guy. You know how racist those guys are.

Last edited:
At the gay pride parade in my local city, there was a barely clothed gay male simulating sex with the paper mache horse he was riding. Not exactly conducive to exploding the whole "gay = bestiality" argument.

My kids saw that.

That was the day the gay community totally alienated me.

Remember when the Marxists said gay marriage wouldn't impact anyone who wasn't gay?

Religious freedom or bigotry? Supreme Court mulls high-stakes gay wedding cake case
You don't think businesses should follow the business laws they are supposed to follow when getting a business license?

When Islam is forced to play by the same rules as these people....sure. I'll go for that.
Sparky, Non discrimination laws prohibit discrimination on the basis of gender, race, religion, national origin and in some cases on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity . They apply equally to everyone. No one is exempt. So now that you know that, you support laws that require buisneses to provide equal service to all, right?

Incorrect. Our interpretations of things were corrupted due to a dumbed-down pampered public, hence gay marriage. I can use the EXACT same arguments as you to support driver's licenses for 13 year olds

Go to Google Images and search "gay pride parade".

ETA: gay pride parade - Google Search

image.jpg

So?

2FA4040900000578-3375805-image-a-9_1451260973445.jpg

Oh I see. Yeah, we've really beat down the black, browns and LGBT haven't we? You need parades to help support your fabrications. Say, I'm Jewish decent. Heck, my relatives were slaves far more recently than blacks, for example. Shall I organize a Jewish pride parade?

I find it fascinating how liberals suggest equality and integration, when their talk and actions do no more than support racism and segregation. It's a big mess. Oh yeah, be sure to hate the white guy. You know how racist those guys are.

Tens of thousands celebrate Israel in NY parade

Jews have parades too

I see, so to expressing pride in your heritage is promoting racism and segregation. Dude, we can be united and get along and celebrate our diversity all at the same time. It's very sad that you don't think so. More likely you haven't given it much thought at all or are just reaching for a reason to condemn the gay pride parade.

Last edited:

Incorrect. Our interpretations of things were corrupted due to a dumbed-down pampered public, hence gay marriage. I can use the EXACT same arguments as you to support driver's licenses for 13 year olds
It's clear that you can't deal with the facts that I presented regarding non discrimination laws so you devolve into a non sequitur that in no way refutes what I said. Saying its "incorrect does not make it incorrect. You have offered no reasoning what so ever.

In addition , 13 year olds driving and same sex marriage is another form of logical fallacy-a false equivalency. There is a compelling government and public interest in not allowing 13 year olds to drive. The bigots who opposed same sex marriage got slapped down in numerous courts trying to make the argument that there is a compelling interest or even a rational basis for prohibiting it. That's not corruption. It's how things work in our legal system.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back