Homosexual hypocrisy, Abortion complicity

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
I have a question for you liberals.

After The SCOTUS struck down Prop 8 and DOMA, I got to wondering. Weren't you the folks demanding that the government should stay out of the marriage process? If so, why are you celebrating a decision made by the Supreme Court who in part exists as part of the government? On the abortion issue, the same question comes up: Are you the folks who demanded that the government stay out of your bedroom? Then why is it you advocate government funded abortive care?

Explain to me why you hold these double standards, if you would. As I see it, you want it both ways, but that is impossible.

Government is in the bedroom to stay. If so they might as well make the right decision. You hate abortions and gays. We get it. Stupid topic is stupid.

After The SCOTUS struck down Prop 8 and DOMA, I got to wondering. Weren't you the folks demanding that the government should stay out of the marriage process? If so, why are you celebrating a decision made by the Supreme Court who in part exists as part of the government? On the abortion issue, the same question comes up: Are you the folks who demanded that the government stay out of your bedroom? Then why is it you advocate government funded abortive care?

Explain to me why you hold these double standards, if you would. As I see it, you want it both ways, but that is impossible.

The day married people began accepting cash and prizes from the federal government for being married, they allowed the government into their bedrooms.

Fags didn't do that. We heteros did.

And now some heterosexual married people want to keep those cash and prizes to themselves. They want special privileges, and they don't like it that fags will now get those same cash and prizes on an equal basis.

This really pisses off the bigots, not being allowed to be special any more. It is plain to see where the hypocrisy truly lies here.

It is far, far, far, far, far too late to be bitching about the government showering people with gifts when you and your ancestors have been accepting them for decades.

Last edited:

Civil marriage isn't the government staying out of marriage.

Who told you that?

SCOTUS struck down two laws with which government was more actively involved in the "marriage process"

And medical abortions don't generally happen in bedrooms :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back