Homosexual indoctrination event axed after parents revolt

It never ends. God people need to take the motto
vigilanti semper

They held the event and the kids learned a lot about hate. Seems like a win for our side from my thinking. Great news,Good job parents !!

Would you support a Hetrosexual pride event? Or are you just a hypocrite?

What would it look like ?
The schools vision is one I buy into -

“The parade was about teaching the kids love has no label and celebrating love in all its forms."

Thats amazing isnt it ?

How is there any "pride" in having a penis stuck in your butt? Tommy?

They held the event and the kids learned a lot about hate. Seems like a win for our side from my thinking. Great news,Good job parents !!

“The parade was about teaching the kids love has no label and celebrating love in all its forms."

Thats amazing isnt it ?
Sounds like a motto for fast tracking the normalization of pedophilia...

Thats amazing isnt it ?
You need to make the link to that because I cant see it.

This is what one parent said -

“We thought we would celebrate Pride month so those children from LGBT families would feel included and to show the kids that children come from different families. "

That sounds noble and Christian to me.Old style Christian I mean, not the current hate cult.

Thats amazing isnt it ?

“We thought we would celebrate Pride month so those children from LGBT families would feel included and to show the kids that children come from different families. "

That sounds noble and Christian to me.Old style Christian I mean, not the current hate cult.
The old bait, and switch, eh Tommy boy? Now... Here’s the quote you offered for which my response was tailored to...

Thats amazing isnt it ?

Which old style Christian. The loving old style that slaughtered competing versions of Christianity, and its members? Or the old style that ruthlessly anhialated indigenous peoples across Europe, and in the Americas?
Or was it the loving old style that tortured people throughout Europe in the quest for consolidating power? So many to choose from. Do be specific.

Thats amazing isnt it ?

Which old style Christian. The loving old style that slaughtered competing versions of Christianity, and its members? Or the old style that ruthlessly anhialated indigenous peoples across Europe, and in the Americas?
Or was it the loving old style that tortured people throughout Europe in the quest for consolidating power? So many to choose from. Do be specific.
The love thy neighbour stuff that I was brought up on. Made a huge impression on us.

Thats amazing isnt it ?

The love thy neighbour stuff that I was brought up on. Made a huge impression on us.
muslim family values.jpg

Thats amazing isnt it ?

View attachment 202922
oh dear.

The pedophiles and their allies do not give up. How disturbing, but unsurprising, it is, to see one of them here cheering the indoctrination and grooming of children. I can think of a few more who I am sure will join in as well.

Thats amazing isnt it ?
No, it’s not about celebrating love in all its forms. If it were, it wouldn’t be called GAY pride :itsok:
When do they hold celebrations for non-gay ‘love’???:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

And this what another parent said:

I want to be able to educate my child on these things, it’s not just a matter of religion or our religious beliefs.

Parents who don’t want the LGBTQxyz stuff force fed to their kids IN SCHOOL have rights as parents too, and you should respect them instead of being such a bigot.

Thats amazing isnt it ?

There is no such thing as a true LGBT 'family' because nature has not seen fit to let same sexes procreate with each other.

Forum List

Back