Homosexual indoctrination event axed after parents revolt

Kids don't need to love any sexual preference until they're at least thirty-five. This^^ is borderline pedophilic grooming. The government knows it. They sell kids' minds and innocence for votes.

Nothing “borderline” about it. This is full-fledged sexual grooming and exploitation of children. And those involved certainly know what they are doing. So do those who defend it. Pedophiles are being allowed, bit-by-perverted-bit, to claim mainstream acceptability.

You're dead on. This is what the 60's cultural revolution has led up to. Time to rollback the clock and set the record straight. I agree. Let's call it what is.

They held the event and the kids learned a lot about hate. Seems like a win for our side from my thinking. Great news,Good job parents !!

Would you support a Hetrosexual pride event? Or are you just a hypocrite?

What would it look like ?
The schools vision is one I buy into -

“The parade was about teaching the kids love has no label and celebrating love in all its forms."

Thats amazing isnt it ?

But love does have labels. I would even suggest that without labels, there can be no love.

If you don't label your child's actions as good or bad, so that he grows up thinking he can do anything he wants, no matter how cruel or evil it is, because you never loved him enough to teach him right from wrong, then you never loved your kid.

This is why we have so many people in prison. Their parents never loved them enough, to label what they were doing as wrong, so they knew better and didn't destroy their lives.

So to answer your question... no that's not amazing, that's cruel and disgusting.

This is what one parent said -

“We thought we would celebrate Pride month so those children from LGBT families would feel included and to show the kids that children come from different families. "

And this what another parent said:

I want to be able to educate my child on these things, it’s not just a matter of religion or our religious beliefs.

Parents who don’t want the LGBTQxyz stuff force fed to their kids IN SCHOOL have rights as parents too, and you should respect them instead of being such a bigot.

Well said Tilly.

Why are five year olds being given ANY sexual conduct type of information, or celebration? Can't they just be kids? What is the Left's obsession with LGBT promotion. They only represent 1% of the populace.

Why are five year olds being given ANY sexual conduct type of information, or celebration?

Because this is one way in which pedophiles hope to gain access to and control over these children.

Last edited:
Why are five year olds being given ANY sexual conduct type of information, or celebration? Can't they just be kids? What is the Left's obsession with LGBT promotion. They only represent 1% of the populace.
Its for the children. Really. It is...

They held the event and the kids learned a lot about hate. Seems like a win for our side from my thinking. Great news,Good job parents !!
‘Tis strange you have never commented on the hate for LGBTQ people prevalent in Islamic schools, mosques etc, Tammy.

In fact, not long ago a Muslim girls school had to be shut down as they wouldn’t stop teaching the kids that homosexuals SHOULD BE KILLED.
They have preached the same in mosques with children present.
That’s HATE, Tammy.

Ofsted inspectors have also had to cut short - under duress - inspections of Islamic schools for simply asking the kids what they have been taught about LGBTQ in an attempt to gauge the teaching on this subject.

Preferring that this LGBTQ stuff be left out of schools - particularly primary schools - and left to the parents IS NOT HATE, Tammy.
It should be the parents decision, yet you Leftards continue to support usurping their role.

“The parade was about teaching the kids love has no label and celebrating love in all its forms."

Thats amazing isnt it ?

But love does have labels. I would even suggest that without labels, there can be no love.

If you don't label your child's actions as good or bad, so that he grows up thinking he can do anything he wants, no matter how cruel or evil it is, because you never loved him enough to teach him right from wrong, then you never loved your kid.

This is why we have so many people in prison. Their parents never loved them enough, to label what they were doing as wrong, so they knew better and didn't destroy their lives.

So to answer your question... no that's not amazing, that's cruel and disgusting.
Why do you want to exclude families that do not conform to your narrow definition ?
Who gave you that right ?

‘Tis strange you have never commented on the hate for LGBTQ people prevalent in Islamic schools, mosques etc, Tammy.

In fact, not long ago a Muslim girls school had to be shut down as they wouldn’t stop teaching the kids that homosexuals SHOULD BE KILLED.
That’s HATE, Tammy.

Ofsted inspectors have also had to cut short - under duress - inspections of Islamic schools for simply asking the kids what they have been taught about LGBTQ in an attempt to gauge the teaching on this subject.

Preferring that this LGBTQ stuff be left out of schools - particularly primary schools - and left to the parents IS NOT HATE, Tammy.
It should be the parents decision, yet you Leftards continue to support usurping their role.
Islam has a lot of catching up to be part of civilised society in some respects.
But you are wrong. If you read the article you cansee that the schools motives were 100% honourable and comendable.
Why do you hate gay folk so much ?

Thats amazing isnt it ?

Why do you want to exclude families that do not conform to your narrow definition ?

Why do you want to include people, who have 6 to 10 times higher suicide rate? You want more people to commit suicide?

And who gave you the right to make demands on me as to who I accept and don't? When did dictating how others live their lives become acceptable to you?

Thats amazing isnt it ?

Why do you want to include people, who have 6 to 10 times higher suicide rate? You want more people to commit suicide?

And who gave you the right to make demands on me as to who I accept and don't? When did dictating how others live their lives become acceptable to you?
You havent really answered my question. What gives you the right to dictate right and wrong /

You havent [sic] really answered my question. What gives you the right to dictate right and wrong /

Some things shouldn't need to be “dictated”.

Sexually grooming, exploiting, and otherwise abusing children is wrong. Why should this even be open to question?

That you claim somehow that it constitutes “hate” to object to the sexual abuse of children doesn't make it so.

You havent [sic] really answered my question. What gives you the right to dictate right and wrong /

Some things shouldn't need to be “dictated”.

Sexually grooming, exploiting, and otherwise abusing children is wrong. Why should this even be open to question?

That you claim somehow that it constitutes “hate” to object to the sexual abuse of children doesn't make it so.
You need to provide a link between this event and grooming you sick twat.

You're the one openly defending this sick, perverted filth. You're the one defending dragging children into it. This certainly does not leave you in any credible position to call anyone else a “sick twat”.

You're the one openly defending this sick, perverted filth. You're the one defending dragging children into it. This certainly does not leave you in any credible position to call anyone else a “sick twat”.
Well you could provide a link to back up your medieval shite ? Give us a link bob you sick fuck.

Well you could provide a link to back up your medieval shite ? Give us a link bob you sick fuck.

It's in the OP. A link to a news story about an openly sexual child-grooming event, that was supposedly cancelled.

And there are posts in this thread, from you defending the filth, and defending the dragging of innocent children into it.

What is there that you think I need to provide a link to, that isn't already in this thread?

It's in the OP. A link to a news story about an openly sexual child-grooming event, that was supposedly cancelled.

And there are posts in this thread, from you defending the filth, and defending the dragging of innocent children into it.

What is there that you think I need to provide a link to, that isn't already in this thread?
Im struggling to find the link to grooming. Its an event that includes the kids from gay couples. Why isthat such a problem for you stone age fucks ? Are these kids to be excluded ?

That’s HATE, Tammy.

Islam has a lot of catching up to be part of civilised society in some respects.
But you are wrong. If you read the article you cansee that the schools motives were 100% honourable and comendable.
The comments made by the school spokespeople are lies. That isn’t honourable, and they showed complete disrespect for those parents who didn’t want their kids joining in.

You refer to parents not wanting their young children to participate in LGBTQ propaganda as ‘HATE’, yet Muslims who live in the U.K. and who teach school children that homosexuals should be killed simply need to ‘catch up’.

You referred to a Christian man handing out leaflets on salvation for LGBTQ people as being mentally ill and needing psychiatric help, but Muslims who teach children and preach that homosexuals should be killed IN THE UK just need to ‘catch up’, you raving hypocrite!

So, the real question is, Why do YOU hate gay folk so much?

That’s HATE, Tammy.

The comments made by the school spokespeople are lies. That isn’t honourable, and they showed complete disrespect for those parents who didn’t want their kids joining in.
You refer to parents not wanting their young children to participate in LGBTQ propaganda as ‘HATE’, yet Muslims who live in the U.K. and who teach school children that homosexuals should be killed simply need to ‘catch up’. You referred to a Christian man handing out leaflets on salvation for LGBTQ people as being mentally ill and needing help, but Muslims who teach children and preach that homosexuals should be killed just need to ‘catch up’, you raving hypocrite!
So, the real question is, Why do YOU hate gay folk so much?
You are insane babe. Why dont you calm down and make a coherent point ?

Im struggling to find the link to grooming. Its an event that includes the kids from gay couples. Why isthat such a problem for you stone age fucks ? Are these kids to be excluded ?
Bob , where are you ???????

Forum List

Back