Homosexual marriage very unethical.

Explain. I don't think that not really caring what someone else does in the privacy of their own home equates to "support."

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. They are not entitled to force those beliefs on others without cause. Homosexuals doing their thing in their house does not give cause, IMO.

Creating a discriminatory law that caters to an aberrant minority's behavior DOES give cause to question, IMO.

You keep saying that the courts sided with the minority group of society. But you have yet to prove that contention. How do you know that YOU are not the minority?

Besides, a majority of people condoned slavery. Did that make it right? No, and the law sides against discrimination in every case...including this one.

If you truly believe God will damn us all for allowing homosexuals to marry, then you must also believe that God will damn us all for the war in Iraq, for sending billions in taxpayer dollars to fund deaths squads (in places like Iraq, el Salvador, Afghanistan and so on), for allowing laws to be passed that favor the profits of big business while taking money away from the poor & working classes, for not showing compassion towards all religions, for allowing hom eless people to suffer, for allowing private industries to pollute our world and destroy our resources...shall I go on?

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!!!!

Although I must add two corrections. Those "death squads" were actually international terrorist organizations, and you forgot the most important case IMO. Nicaragua.

Although I must add two corrections. Those "death squads" were actually international terrorist organizations, and you forgot the most important case IMO. Nicaragua.
Right, and we trained & armed them.

What's wrong is for the judiciary to usurp a law that was based on a referendum vote which is the will of the people. More tyranny of the minority compliments of the left.

When we become a democracy let me know and we can revisit your perspective.

The Bass never loses anything, your argument is weak, attacking religion and not the issue at hand, thats called a strawman argument. Fact remains, marrige has always been a sacred ceremony in which a man leaves his parents and clings to his wife and becomes one flesh, it was never meants for two people of the same sex and the rules should not be bent for same sex fetish people who want to force their sinful lifestyle on people.

Yes, marriage is very sacred when you have a quickie wedding in Vegas.

The Bass doesn't disagree with this, all of it is wrong, including homosexuality.

The Bible condemns homosexuality so homosexual marriage is condemned right along with it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.
So can you quote what passage in the Bible condemns homosexuality?

You call my argument a Straw Man argument...and yet it is you who keeps going back to reference religions as your sole argument source.

I think it is you who is clutching at straws. Do you really think that as we evolve and become more intelligent and spiritual, it is necessary to cling to anciet ceremonies, traditions and myths?

Are you afraid of change? Are you afraid to evolve?

The judiciary usurping the power of the legislature and the will of the people is gettign something right?

Fascist. You don't care about the Democratic process. Only that you get the results you desire. By whatever means.

The legislature has to comply with the constitution, which the justices found they had not. The will of the people does not override the letter of the law. This is not a democracy where tyranny of the majority rules. You can read Jefferson and Adams' extensive thoughts on this subject.

If tyranny of the majority ruled, we would have stopped you people from forcing our soldiers to stand around like wooden indians in Iraq waiting to be killed.

The fact that naked women on TV, sexually explicit music videos, and more acceptance of homosexuality in the media and society is proof that society is crumbling morally in America. There has to be limits, sodomites can do as the like behind closed doors[not because the Bass believes its ok, but because they're going to do it anyways] in privacy, but beyond that they need to keep their sodomosexuality to themselves. That includes gay marriage and trying to change the military's ban on sodomites.

Just for the record CB, I agree with you. Homosexuality is a mental illness, and a vile, disgusting, perverse and destructive one at that, and this growing acceptance of it is the crumbling of morality, and the devil is loving it.

Last edited:
Just for the record CB, I agree with you. Homosexuality is a mental illness, and a vile, disgusting, perverse one at that, and this growing acceptance of it is the crumbling of morality, and the devil is loving it.
And you can find the Devil hiding under your bed at night. :cuckoo:

So can you quote what passage in the Bible condemns homosexuality?

You call my argument a Straw Man argument...and yet it is you who keeps going back to reference religions as your sole argument source.

I think it is you who is clutching at straws. Do you really think that as we evolve and become more intelligent and spiritual, it is necessary to cling to anciet ceremonies, traditions and myths?

Are you afraid of change? Are you afraid to evolve?

This is BS, a society that becomes more accepting of sins like homosexuality is not one that is progressing, its actually regressing into barbarity in the moral sense. Its been posted so many times where the Bible condemns homosexuality yet you're asking for it again?

I am not a Republican, nor have I ever been one. I WAS a Democrat at one time though. That was back when Democrats were more conservative than today's Republicans are.

Do you mean when segregation was the primary focus of the conservative agenda?

And you can find the Devil hiding under your bed at night. :cuckoo:

No, the devil could be found hiding in all those people who went out and saw and supported BrokeBack Mountain and hailed it as an excellent film, when in reality it was the devil promoting homosexuality through the media.

It is an apt descriptor. You don't care about democracy, the will of the majority, nor anything else except enforcing what YOU think is right by whatever means it takes on however many people it takes.

It always makes me laugh when people speak from a position of superiority when they don't even know the construction of the government. Go to that little thing called the US Constitution and find the word democracy.

Homosexuals already HAVE equal protection under the law, in EVERY way. This is in fact, a separate law that caters specifically to them and is exclusionary to all others. Seems to me you've gotten what is constitutional and not ass-backward.

What exactly is the special law? The justices rules on the interpretation of existing laws.

This is BS, a society that becomes more accepting of sins like homosexuality is not one that is progressing, its actually regressing into barbarity in the moral sense. Its been posted so many times where the Bible condemns homosexuality yet you're asking for it again?
Where has it been posted Bass? In another thread on another board? You don't know where the Bible condemns homosexuality, and more importantly - the context in which it was condemned...it doesn't apply to today's standards.

Just because your beliefs make you think society is in moral decay, does not make it so. You are clinging to your beliefs and trying to force them on us. I want you to have your beliefs, but keep them to yourself.

If two men want to marry, so be it. It has nothing to do with you. If you want to believe that the Devil gives two shits about you and is trying to tempt your soul, so be it, it has nothing to do with the rest of us.

Do you understand now?

Just for the record CB, I agree with you. Homosexuality is a mental illness, and a vile, disgusting, perverse one at that, and this growing acceptance of it is the crumbling of morality, and the devil is loving it.

Any man who sticks his penis in another man's mouth and or butthole or lets another man do that to him has a mental illness. Homosexuality is a pleasure sickness like alcoholism and drug addiction, but rligion has proven to be a powerful treatment tool in making sodomites into ex-sodomites, which is why the Bass can't understand why everyone is attacking religion.

Is that your response to my comment? A tepid, inane, meaningless insult? Grow up.

It was funny and you know it. It is funny because you believe that the devil is everywhere trying to get you. What a load of malarky.

Any man who sticks his penis in another man's mouth and or butthole or lets another man do that to him has a mental illness.
Based on what? Your contentions are not fact based and your logic is unsound.

Repeating it ad nauseum does not make it true.

Forum List

Back