Homosexual marriage very unethical.

The Bass has *ZERO* homosexuality, this butt is God protected and the Bass loves women only. You are projecting.
Just saying it here does not prove it Bass. Me saying that you are gay and you saying you are not does not prove it either way. It is two people expressing their differing opinions.

This is an extrapolation of our argument. Do you now see why your argument cannot be won? There is no scientific proof to back up your claims. The primitive men who designed the Bible, which you base your contentions on, were not scientific at all. Unless you count political science...which the Romans had a real good handle on when the Council of Nacia was held and the Bible was designed.

I say we agree to disagree and be done with it Charlie. You cannot win this argument because you lack evidence to substantiate your claim.

You said:

Where did you mention that "sexual fetish behavior" or "not being exclusive to race" in your reason why "most men" don't engage in homosexual behavior?

Your "not natural" point is bullshit. I could just as easily claim that its not natural for you to be not locked up in chains. It sure is easy to hate when you have bullshit, vague explanations involving religion and arguing whether something is natural or not.

homosexuality is a willful sexual fetish, slavery isn't even in the same class as homosexuality, just because the Bass is black that logic you're using doesn't sway the Bass.

Just saying it here does not prove it Bass. Me saying that you are gay and you saying you are not does not prove it either way. It is two people expressing their differing opinions.

This is an extrapolation of our argument. Do you now see why your argument cannot be won? There is no scientific proof to back up your claims. The primitive men who designed the Bible, which you base your contentions on, were not scientific at all. Unless you count political science...which the Romans had a real good handle on when the Council of Nacia was held and the Bible was designed.

I say we agree to disagree and be done with it Charlie. You cannot win this argument because you lack evidence to substantiate your claim.

This is a circular argument, the Bass isn't a sodomite and condemns homosexuality, believe what you want, if you want to be pleased with the idea of two men shagging each other go right on ahead, :) thats your problem not mine, just keep it to yourself

Finally! I will keep my acceptance to myself and you keep your intolerance to yourself. Sounds fair.

No, keep your homo patronizing to yourself and your homosexuality to yourself, thats what sodomites should do instead of making their struggle public

No, keep your homo patronizing to yourself and your homosexuality to yourself, thats what sodomites should do instead of making their struggle public

No, Christians should mind their own business and let people live their lives the way they want to.

I was involved in a discussion here, no one asked you to post hate filled diatribes based on misogynist and arcane beliefs.

You can be the one to shut up and let things lie.

No, Christians should mind their own business and let people live their lives the way they want to.

I was involved in a discussion here, no one asked you to post hate filled diatribes based on misogynist and arcane beliefs.

You can be the one to shut up and let things lie.

Condemning homosexuality is no more hate than a man who condemns murder, if you like doing it in the butt thats your business, just don't try to force the majority of us into voting for gay marriage.

Condemning homosexuality is no more hate than a man who condemns murder, if you like doing it in the butt thats your business, just don't try to force the majority of us into voting for gay marriage.

I'll let you in on a secret the Bass, you don't need to vote at all:cool:

I m not gay. I am a married, heterosexual man. I can allow people to live their lives without having the State interfere.

You seem to need the State to dictate who can marry whom and who can have sex with whom. You seem desperate in need of a leader.

I m not gay. I am a married, heterosexual man. I can allow people to live their lives without having the State interfere.

You seem to need the State to dictate who can marry whom and who can have sex with whom. You seem desperate in need of a leader.

The Bass is a leader himself and because of the Bass partially, 100% of the voters in his small town voted against gay marriage.

If you're not gay and you're a heterosexual married man why are you worried about us who condemn homo marriage?

Because I fight for fairness and equality.
You fight for discrimination.

The Bass fights for whats fair, marriage is a sacred union between a man and woman, not two people of the same sex, therefore its unfair to bend the law for those who have homosex to have the same thing.

Explain. I don't think that not really caring what someone else does in the privacy of their own home equates to "support."

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. They are not entitled to force those beliefs on others without cause. Homosexuals doing their thing in their house does not give cause, IMO.

Creating a discriminatory law that caters to an aberrant minority's behavior DOES give cause to question, IMO.

Who is the law discriminating against exactly?

The Bass fights for whats fair, marriage is a sacred union between a man and woman, not two people of the same sex, therefore its unfair to bend the law for those who have homosex to have the same thing.
Marriage is about commitment and love. That is what makes it sacred. Just because two men love each other does not mean they cannot marry because you have primitive hangups. That is what is unfair.

You cannot allow one group of people to have one set of rules and force another to have a different set. That is discrimination. You are black, you should understand what it is to be a second class citizen regardless of how much money you make.

That is what homosexuals go through now. They are the n***ers of the new millennium. They are reviled because of out-dated myths from a dead book.

Do you really think God will not allow you to go to heaven because you did not do enough to discriminate against homosexuals? Do you think God is Archie Bunker?

The homosexuals make up 4% of the population? Based on what?
Based on theCenters for Disease Control’s National Center for Health Statistics

A NEWLY RELEASED REPORT from the Centers for Disease Control’s National Center for Health Statistics reveals that only 2.3% of the population considers themselves homosexual. The statistics come from a 2002 National Survey of Family Growth and are based on 12,571 interviews with men and women ages 15-44 years of age. (The findings were reported in WorldNetDaily, September 16, 2005).

According to this survey, only 2.3% of the males surveyed considered themselves to be homosexuals; 1.8% considered themselves to be bisexuals. Among men ages 18-44, 92% said they were attracted “only to females” and 3.9% “mostly” to females. Among women, 86% said they were attracted only to males, and 10% “mostly” to males.

Exposed: The Myth That "10% Are Homosexual"

The devil is in me? Hardly. I have compassion for other people (including homosexuals and even reborn Christians). You are filled with hate. Your speech here is more a tool of Satan than anything I have ever said or done friend.
Anyone that condones homosexuality is speaking against the word of God. "YOU" are speaking against the word of God. I can only surmise it's because the devil is influencing your tongue... friend.

Disgust is the natural reaction of normal people confronted with the thought of the vile, twisted, perverted sex acts homos commit on each other. If they don't disgust you, then you most certainly do have homosexual tendencies yourself, and would explain why you defend it.

Anyone that condones homosexuality is speaking against the word of God. "YOU" are speaking against the word of God. I can only surmise it's because the devil is influencing your tongue... friend.

Disgust is the natural reaction of normal people confronted with the thought of the vile, twisted, perverted sex acts homos commit on each other. If they don't disgust you, then you most certainly do have homosexual tendencies yourself, and would explain why you defend it.
The word of God? You mean the Bible? The Bible that was written by men, right?

Hears a news flash, God did not write the Bible and it was not inspired by God anymore than Dianetics was.

Forum List

Back