Homosexual marriage very unethical.

You cannot prove that homosexuality is not natural so stop trying to shout me down.

Totally, entirely, undisputably WRONG! You are out in left field with your foot in your mouth now son.

The burden is not on normal people to prove men fucking each other up the ass isn't normal, it's up to YOU to prove to NORMAL people that it's NATURAL, which we already know you can't. Ass holes are made to excrete TURDS, NOT to have a PENIS shoved up them. VAGINAS are made for that.

GET A FUCKING CLUE and SPARE US the MORONIC, PATHETIC, WORN OUT ARGUMENTS!

Last edited:
The word of God? You mean the Bible? The Bible that was written by men, right?

Hears a news flash, God did not write the Bible and it was not inspired by God anymore than Dianetics was.

The words in the Bible are the word of God. If you don't believe that, so be it. But don't tell me the words in the Bible aren't the word of God. You believing they're not shows you know nothing of it anyway. You're a heathen demanding normal people accept a vile, disgusting, perverted mental illness as natural. You're just as sick in the head as the homo himself/herself. Get help.

Totally, entirely, undisputably WRONG! You are out in left field with your foot in your mouth now son.

The burden is not on normal people to prove men fucking each other up the ass isn't normal, it's up to YOU to prove to NORMAL people that it's NATURAL, which we already know you can't. Asses are made to excrete TURDS, NOT to have a PENIS shoved up them. VAGINAS are made for that.

GET A FUCKING CLUE and SPARE US the MORONIC RHETORIC!

Um, no. There is no scientific evidence either way. You want to be a bigot, have at you. You want to accept people for who they are, then you may actually start doing God's work.

I can tell you just wear your soul on your sleeve. God is nothing but a battle cry to you for hatred and bigotry.

See you on the otherside. May God have mercy on your soul brother.

Last edited:
But how? If gays can get married to each other he's free to have a gay marriage or a straight marriage. I don't understand how this could be considered discriminatory.
It's not. GunnyL is mad because he is not allowed by law to be a bigot.

The words in the Bible are the word of God. If you don't believe that, so be it. But don't tell me the words in the Bible aren't the word of God. You believing they're not shows you know nothing of it anyway. You're a heathen demanding normal people accept a vile, disgusting, perverted mental illness as natural. You're just as sick in the head as the homo himself/herself. Get help.

And you are a blind fool being lead by bigotry, hatred and a dead book written by primitive misogynist men.

Um, no. There is no scientific evidence either way. You want to be a bigot, have at you. You want to accept people for who they are, then you may actually start doing God's work.

I can tell you just wear your soul on your sleeve. God is nothing but a battle cry to you for hatred and bigotry.

See you on the otherside. May God have mercy on your soul brother.

Nope... sorry skip... that old turn and burn don't work on me. If you want to convince me that it's NATURAL for a man to have another man shove his PENIS up his ASS... GET TO IT! I'm not the one fighting nature here... YOU are. The balls in YOUR court son. Not mine.

And don't blame for what the Bible says. You're condemning the messenger for the message. And I'm pretty sure God isn't mad at me for following his word... or questioning it as you're doing.

And you are a blind fool being lead by bigotry, hatred and a dead book written by primitive misogynist men.

You're the one that better be begging for him to have mercy on your soul... not me.

Bigot... you're probably the best example of that this thread could have.

Last edited:
Nope... sorry skip... that old turn and burn don't work on me. If you want to convince me that it's NATURAL for a man to have another man shove his PENIS up his ASS... GET TO IT! I'm not the one fighting nature here... YOU are. The balls in YOUR court son. Not mine.

And don't blame for what the Bible says. You're condemning the messenger for the message. And I'm pretty sure God isn't mad at me for following his word... or questioning it as you're doing. You're the one that better be begging for him to have mercy on your soul... not me.

Bigot... you're probably the best example of that this thread could have.

You obviously have no idea what a bigot is...bigot.

1) It is unnatural for man to swim. We swim.
2) It is unnatural for man to fly. We are in aeroplanes all the time. People skydive.
3) Homosexuality has been around since the dawn of time. Just because a small percentage of a population does something different doesn't mean it is unnatural. How many Einsteins were/are there? Are those with massive intellects unnatural? What about a Babe Ruth? Was he unnatural?

You are a bigot Pale. Always have been, always will be. You are the epitome of a racist, homophobic, right-wing neocon, which is both good and bad. Bad, because your negative, bigotted aspect in life gets a voice that has a negative impact on society, good because we can see you coming and know what you are - a spiteful, hateful human being.

The words in the Bible are the word of God. If you don't believe that, so be it. But don't tell me the words in the Bible aren't the word of God.

Perfect example of the hypocrisy of the religious on this subject. Its ok for you to say the words in the bible are the words of god, but its not ok for other people to say they aren't?

Peh.

You believing they're not shows you know nothing of it anyway. You're a heathen demanding normal people accept a vile, disgusting, perverted mental illness as natural. You're just as sick in the head as the homo himself/herself. Get help.

Look in the mirror before telling others to get help.

You obviously have no idea what a bigot is...bigot.

1) It is unnatural for man to swim. We swim.
2) It is unnatural for man to fly. We are in aeroplanes all the time. People skydive.
3) Homosexuality has been around since the dawn of time. Just because a small percentage of a population does something different doesn't mean it is unnatural. How many Einsteins were/are there? Are those with massive intellects unnatural? What about a Babe Ruth? Was he unnatural?

You are a bigot Pale. Always have been, always will be. You are the epitome of a racist, homophobic, right-wing neocon, which is both good and bad. Bad, because your negative, bigotted aspect in life gets a voice that has a negative impact on society, good because we can see you coming and know what you are - a spiteful, hateful human being.

Nope... sorry grump. I believe what I believe because 1, it's unnatural for men to have anal sex with each other, and no amount of you homo defenders and your pathetic arguments to the contrary will change that fact, and 2, it's against the word of God, and I'm a Christian. Your extremist name calling won't help you either son.

big·ot – noun a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Pretty much sums you up wouldn't you say grump? I simply purport what's right, nature, and the word of God here. You purport the unnatural, perverted, and spit in the face of God here. Who's the bigot? Yup... you are.

Last edited:
Nope... sorry grump. I believe what I believe because 1, it's unnatural for men to have anal sex with each other, and no amount of you homo defenders and your pathetic arguments to the contrary will change that fact, and 2, it's against the word of God, and I'm a Christian. Your extremist name calling won't help you either son.

Pretty much sums you up wouldn't you say grump? I simply purport what's right, nature, and the word of God here. You purport the unnatural, perverted, and spit in the face of God here. Who's the bigot? Yup... you are.

Nothing extreme about it. You are what you are, and you are the reason that so many people turn away from Christianity. People like you have turned what is supposed to be a loving, all-embracing religion into a hateful, spiteful one. Taking about perversion. You guys have perverted the word of your God to make it what you want it to be, not what it actually is.

As I said, go look up the word bigot. You obviously have no clue as to what it means. Your nature argument doesn't add up - see my "man swims", "Babe Ruth" arguments...

Oh, and just so everybody knows - especially Newbies like Charlie Bass - all cards on the table here - as far as I'm aware Pale is the only person on this board who has admittedly bonked a woman up the arse. He says he regrets it and she wanted him to, but hey, up the arse is the arse no? Who's perverted Pale? How do you like your new pal Charlie? Is he perverted or was it a natural act?

Nothing extreme about it. You are what you are, and you are the reason that so many people turn away from Christianity. People like you have turned what is supposed to be a loving, all-embracing religion into a hateful, spiteful one. Taking about perversion. You guys have perverted the word of your God to make it what you want it to be, not what it actually is.

As I said, go look up the word bigot. You obviously have no clue as to what it means. Your nature argument doesn't add up - see my "man swims", "Babe Ruth" arguments...

So... because I repeat the word of God... that's why people turn away from it? You mean like you? A God and Christian hater from way back. Any excuse to condemn Christianity is good enough for you isn't it grump? Even if you have to lie your ass off.

And what the fuck man... you blind? I posted a quote of definition of bigot, and it's got your name all over it.

Oh, and just so everybody knows - especially Newbies like Charlie Bass - all cards on the table here - as far as I'm aware Pale is the only person on this board who has admittedly bonked a woman up the arse. He says he regrets it and she wanted him to, but hey, up the arse is the arse no? Who's perverted Pale? How do you like your new pal Charlie? Is he perverted or was it a natural act?

:eek:

So... because I repeat the word of God... that's why people turn away from it? You mean like you? A God and Christian hater from way back. Any excuse to condemn Christianity is good enough for you isn't it grump? Even if you have to lie your ass off.

And what the fuck man... you blind? I posted a quote of definition of bigot, and it's got your name all over it.

I don't hate Christians. I just don't like what people like you have done to their religion. You are not repeating the word of God, you are repeating a mantra by somebody who has interpreted that word to suit them and you. If you don't believe me re the interpretation, just list the number of demoniations of the Christian faith. There are so many different deominations because they all have their particular spin on it...

Last edited:

It was with a "woman" grump... not a "man." That's the difference you failed to see years ago. You haven't learned a thing have you? Still trying to push a rope up a hill.

But we all know you have to... you just don't have the spine to admit it. You're a coward.

You are looking like a twat, shut the fuck up and move on.Dr Grump has spanked your arse good and proper.

It was with a "woman" grump... not a "man." That's the difference you failed to see years ago. You haven't learned a thing have you? Still trying to push a rope up a hill.

But we all know you have to... you just don't have the spine to admit it. You're a coward.

Last I heard women shit out of their arseholes too.:cool:

:rofl:

I'm almost dying laughing here. If you think God doesn't like anal sex because it's unclean, then...oh, shit, nevermind.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back