Homosexual marriage very unethical.

God clearly states in the Bible that homosexuality is an abomination to Him. He hates the sin, not the sinner.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]I'm guessing that the people bashing gays on this thread are guilty of a few of these:

These six things doth the LORD hate:
yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue,
and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations,
feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies,
and he that soweth discord among brethren.
[/FONT]

ok now you're just being plain dumb, the Bible is the word of God, what right does a heathen have to say it isn't or to question it? Butt shaggers like to avoid the religious aspect of condemnation of homosexuality because they know the Word says their homosexual abominable sex acts are wrong, so they attack religion and or anything that gets in the way them getting shagged up the anus.

um, your fixation on the anus is QUITE telling.

Jesus Christ, why are supposedly straight men arguing against straight men who detest homosex? Are you guys really some biker hat wearing leather daddies yourselves? Real straight men would never defend the act of another man getting shagged up the anus.

No person with any sense would rant about gay people by using the bible as their hammer and then say anal sex between a man and woman is fine when sodomy is prohibited in the bible regardless. Thats a comment that only a moron would make. People are arguing with you because you have no ability to produce a coherent thought through using the critical analysis most humans are endowed with.

God clearly states in the Bible that homosexuality is an abomination to Him. He hates the sin, not the sinner.

the bible also states clearly that you are not one to judge anyone since we all fall short of the glory of god and no sin is greater or lesser than any other. Not to mention telling you to give unto ceasar what is ceasars for your kindom is in heaven rather than our CONGRESS.

Not sure that is all that clear and surely you don't abide by many other things in the bible, so why this?

"The Old and New Testaments both regarded slavery as normal and nowhere categorically condemned it. Part of that heritage was the use of female slaves, concubines and captives as sexual toys, breeding machines, or involuntary wives by their male owners, which 2 Sam. 5:13, Judges 19-21 and Num. 31:18 permitted--and as many American slave owners did some 150 years ago, citing these and numerous other Scripture passages as their justification."

Homosexuality and the Bible by Walter Wink

the bible also states clearly that you are not one to judge anyone since we all fall short of the glory of god and no sin is greater or lesser than any other. Not to mention telling you to give unto ceasar what is ceasars for your kindom is in heaven rather than our CONGRESS.

Marriage is actually a sacred, holy union between a man and woman which means it belongs to God, not the government and Congress, so sodomites have no right to a sacred and holy union thats from God when God forbids and condemns their unholy, sinful, abomination of a lifestyle.

Marriage is actually a sacred, holy union between a man and woman which means it belongs to God, not the government and Congress, so sodomites have no right to a sacred and holy union thats from God when God forbids and condemns their unholy, sinful, abomination of a lifestyle.

I feel the same way about Republicans getting married.

The churches are free to forbid marriage to anyone they please.

I am married. My wife and I are not of any religion. What's that part about it being holy and belonging to god? not in our household..

God does not run our lives. If such a non-existant entity runs your life, so be it. Just don't foist your mumbo jumbo beliefs on others and everybody gets what they want..

thankfully, this nation was founded, NOT ON YOUR BIBLE, but on the constitution. Legally, marriage is not vested only in the wanton cerimony of a church. No one wants to be married so that they can walk down the isle; they want what the GOVERNMENT has to offer married people. go thump your fucking bible elsewhere ya batshit crazy dogma junkie.

ps,

you know.. just to RUB IT IN...

2 Samuel 1:26
I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women.

thankfully, this nation was founded, NOT ON YOUR BIBLE, but on the constitution. Legally, marriage is not vested only in the wanton cerimony of a church. No one wants to be married so that they can walk down the isle; they want what the GOVERNMENT has to offer married people. go thump your fucking bible elsewhere ya batshit crazy dogma junkie.

LOL :clap2:

i would have repped you if i could!

no.. not gay incest. Just some good ole man on man action care of a shepherd named David and a kings son named Jon.

(for Jillian)

I share the name of that shepherd, btw.

Last edited:

Listen you sawed of nut, the act of marriage grew out of religious traditions, not out of government, so something that is a religious act became something that even non-religious people do, so if the government really wants to have a true separation between church and state they would have to limit marriages to those who are in a particular religion.

ps,

you know.. just to RUB IT IN...

2 Samuel 1:26
I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women.

Trying to gay up the Bible with gay propaganda Shogun? Is that the level you must stoop to?

because of course G-d wrote the bible, including the mistranslations from the Hebrew, right?

So Jews are worshipping in a religion full of mistranslations also? If thats so then tell the Zionists to vacate the country of Israel and give it back to the Arabs.

if the government really wants to have a true separation between church and state they would have to limit marriages to those who are in a particular religion.

I agree.

Government should officiate over Civil Unions to accommodate the logistics (legal issues of tax, property, inheritance, etc.) of committed couples making homes and possibly families together, and the various religions should officiate over rites of Marriage whose significance is personal and spiritual rather than legal.

For the average religious hetero couple, things would be the same as they are now: you'd have a church ceremony to be joined in the eyes of God and also get a legal certificate through a secular process to be joined in the eyes of the state. But it would allow the secular and religious components of our current institution of marriage to operate by different rules; the former would be more free to adapt to ever-changing culture and the later more free to uphold the ancient traditions without butting heads with the laws of the day.

Forum List

Back