Homosexual marriage very unethical.

I don't hate Christians. I just don't like what people like you have done to their religion. You are not repeating the word of God, you are repeating a mantra by somebody who has interpreted that word to suit them and you. If you don't believe me re the interpretation, just list the numbers of demoniations of the Christian faith. There are so many different deominations because they all have their particular spin on it...

No... wrong again grump. Calling the words of God a mantra really is a horrible thing to say. But then again, to a heathen that thinks men having sex with each other is all fine and dandy, that's no surprise.

Here's what the Bible says, "NOT ME"....

Homosexuality is an illicit lust forbidden by God. He said to His people Israel, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination" (Leviticus 18:22). "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them" (Leviticus 20:13). In these passages homosexuality is condemned as a prime example of sin, a sexual perversion. The Christian can neither alter God's viewpoint nor depart from it.
Bible.org: Homosexuality: The Christian Perspective

So you see, your accusations are nothing more than liberal, Godless, hedonistic, bigoted hyperbole.

Oh, and just so everybody knows - especially Newbies like Charlie Bass - all cards on the table here - as far as I'm aware Pale is the only person on this board who has admittedly bonked a woman up the arse. He says he regrets it and she wanted him to, but hey, up the arse is the arse no? Who's perverted Pale? How do you like your new pal Charlie? Is he perverted or was it a natural act?

Anal isn't something the Bass would do, but whatever goes on between a man and woman its ok, man and man and woman and woman is wrong no matter what.

I declare Dr. Grump the official winner of this thread.

rotflmao

Sorry... don't work like that moron. I can chew up and spit out a dozen of you inept little shit bags without breaking a sweat.

Now get into a legitimate debate or shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
Anal isn't something the Bass would do, but whatever goes on between a man and woman its ok, man and man and woman and woman is wrong no matter what.

You've never even pulled your own pod so you know fuck all about any kind of sex, I think you need to keep your lip buttoned up until you have at least an inkling of what you are yapping on about.

Woops... you're not supposed to point that out CB... they're pretending that doesn't matter. :cuckoo:

Perfect example of the hypocrisy of the religious on this subject. Its ok for you to say the words in the bible are the words of god, but its not ok for other people to say they aren't?

Peh.

Look in the mirror before telling others to get help.

ok now you're just being plain dumb, the Bible is the word of God, what right does a heathen have to say it isn't or to question it? Butt shaggers like to avoid the religious aspect of condemnation of homosexuality because they know the Word says their homosexual abominable sex acts are wrong, so they attack religion and or anything that gets in the way them getting shagged up the anus.

You've never even pulled your own pod so you know fuck all about any kind of sex, I think you need to keep your lip buttoned up until you have at least an inkling of what you are yapping on about.

Right into the insults aye? That's really all you have isn't it? Well... OK... I guess I won't have to say anthing else to make you look stupid then... you do a great job of it yourself.

Sorry... don't work like that moron. I can chew up and spit out a dozen of you inept little shit bags without breaking a sweat.

Now get into a legitimate debate or shut the fuck up.

I've never seen you chew up and spit anyone out, not even us inept little shit bags.

So you like shit, huh? Why doesn't that surprise me.

True, the Bass has never wanked off, but the Bass is no virgin either. One doesn't have to be a wanker to know that two men shagging each other in the butt is wrong, unnatural and an abomination to God. Sodomites are mentally sick for the fact that they find women sexually of no importance and instead want a man to do them up the butt.

True, the Bass has never wanked off, but the Bass is no virgin either. One doesn't have to be a wanker to know that two men shagging each other in the butt is wrong, unnatural and an abomination to God. Sodomites are mentally sick for the fact that they find women sexually of no importance and instead want a man to do them up the butt.

You never wank? you aren't a homo? You must be one of those inmates that aren't gay and have found religion but are always looking for the soap.:lol:

Jesus Christ, why are supposedly straight men arguing against straight men who detest homosex? Are you guys really some biker hat wearing leather daddies yourselves? Real straight men would never defend the act of another man getting shagged up the anus.

You never wank? you aren't a homo? You must be one of those inmates that aren't gay and have found religion but are always looking for the soap.:lol:

Your latent homosexuality is coming out, don't project that filth on to the Bass. Wanking off isn't necessary for the Bass and why are you shocked that a man isn't gay? Thats the norm poindexter.

I've never seen you chew up and spit anyone out, not even us inept little shit bags.

So you like shit, huh? Why doesn't that surprise me.

Check out my join date cherry. I've seen sassy little gas bags like you come and go here many times over.

And please show me where I said I like shit. I'd like to see it, you pathetic liar.

Your latent homosexuality is coming out, don't project that filth on to the Bass. Wanking off isn't necessary for the Bass and why are you shocked that a man isn't gay? Thats the norm poindexter.

You are a liar, how does that grab you?:lol:

Jesus Christ, why are supposedly straight men arguing against straight men who detest homosex? Are you guys really some biker hat wearing leather daddies yourselves? Real straight men would never defend the act of another man getting shagged up the anus.

Actually, the real straight men I know don't feel threatened by gay men...

How is the Bass lying, explain. The liar is you

and again, what is this talking about yourself in the third person stupidity???

Well, first of all, if they were Homosexuals in the Garden of eden,non of us would be here Today. Now do you give !@#$,about the situation?.Think about
it.If we all resorted to Homosexuality,the United States would eventually be
depopulated.

Well first off the garden of eden is a LIE!!! sorry i am usually very open on the religon of others but can i ask you, If we all came from the garden of eden and theres one god looking down and he always has, then when the new world was discoverd why was columbus not greeted by crosses? When Britan was discoverd by the romans, Why did they worship many gods and not this Jesus? why? because religon is nothing more then humans dealing with the one thing they can not control, death, this is why all religon no matter what it worships promisses of eternal life, something humans won't manage to do every. I mean we can go to the moon but not live over 140 years old, almost nothing compared to the vastness of time and space, so they put hope in something that provides good morals and values. And i am usually very tolerate of peoples belifes. But mr.i-know-how-to run-everyones-life here pisses me off. Does your religon not preech about tolerating differnt people? I mean why don't you just try to love all of 'god's children' and go your own life based on YOUR belifes and if there is a god up there let him decide. I mean even if god is up there what would he be more pissed off about, 2 people of the same sex who love each other and just wantt to be together OR Someone who does not show all of his childern kindness,love,and respect? If it is indeed the first one that angers him more then he is not a loving god, he would be a god of ander and prejudice. Oh and one more thing, with the seperation of church and state, GOD is not an option in anti-gay marrage . so please give me a reason besides god why 2 people who love each other should be apart. Oh and don't try the whole " they can't have babys" because in fact alot of man/women couples can't give birth.
recap
-No god
-gay marrige the same as normal marrige
-oh and your an asshole.

Naw, we just believe people should be able to live their lives how they want without any interference from bible-thumping, right-wing, bigotted neocon nutjobs. You know, persuit of happiness and all that shit that YOUR forefathers talked about. I mean, gay men and women have such an affect on my life NOT! It's not like if Cecil and Humphrey move next door to me I'm gonna start liking daisies and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. I mean look at your basic premise - it's so moronic; two adult persons of the same sex love each other, and it's your business because....??? Pale rides Harleys..it's my business because...? He also likes to fuck women up the poo shoot..it's my business because...? I mean look at all the gay men who have brought misery to the world..Adolf Hitler..whoops, not gay;..Josef Stalin..whoops, not gay...;Pol Pot..whoops, not gay...; Idi Amin, whoops, not gay; Sadman Hussein..whoops, not gay; Ted Bundy...whoops not gay; Charles Manson, whoops not gay...;
Man, those gay folks sure do cause hate and misery in the world :cool:

10 Best reasons Gay Marriage is wrong:

1. Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

4. Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

6. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

9. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

Ain't Christian: 10 Best reasons Gay Marriage is wrong:

Forum List

Back