Homosexual marriage very unethical.

Homosexuality is a pleasure sickness like alcoholism and drug addiction, but rligion has proven to be a powerful treatment tool in making sodomites into ex-sodomites, which is why the Bass can't understand why everyone is attacking religion.

So the Rev. Ted Haggerty has proven that you are wrong. Brainwashing someone, or coercising them to hide who they are is not a cure. Homosexuality is a part of human nature just like heterosexuality is.

It was funny and you know it. It is funny because you believe that the devil is everywhere trying to get you. What a load of malarky.

The devil is in you... heathen. It's all over your acceptance of homos and willingness to go along with moral corruption.

It's you and your pro faggot crowd that's pushing your shit on other people here, not the other way around. Homos make up what, maybe 4% of the population, but yet they want... check that, DEMAND that the rest of us smile and accept their SICK behavior as CUTE because they change their name to "GAY?"

That's MALARKY. Somebody in here arguing that two men fucking each other up the ass is CUTE, and we all should ACCEPT it.

No thanks. I'll stick to my Bible and heterosexuality. It's NORMAL.

Last edited:
Any man who sticks his penis in another man's mouth and or butthole or lets another man do that to him has a mental illness. Homosexuality is a pleasure sickness like alcoholism and drug addiction, but rligion has proven to be a powerful treatment tool in making sodomites into ex-sodomites, which is why the Bass can't understand why everyone is attacking religion.

The APA, those folks who actually know something about mental illness disagree with you.

Religion is nothing more than your opinion. If its your opinion that homosexuality is bad, who cares. But don't try to foist that shit on the rest of us.

Where has it been posted Bass? In another thread on another board? You don't know where the Bible condemns homosexuality, and more importantly - the context in which it was condemned...it doesn't apply to today's standards.

Just because your beliefs make you think society is in moral decay, does not make it so. You are clinging to your beliefs and trying to force them on us. I want you to have your beliefs, but keep them to yourself.

If two men want to marry, so be it. It has nothing to do with you. If you want to believe that the Devil gives two shits about you and is trying to tempt your soul, so be it, it has nothing to do with the rest of us.

Do you understand now?

Romans 1:26 & 27 -

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections; for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And like wise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in lust one toward another; man with men working that which is unseemingly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

I Corinthians 6:9

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind.

There you have it, straight from the New Testament, homosexuality is a sin and thus sodomites are not allowed in the kingdom of heaven as per the word of God, not by Charlie Bas' words. Condemn God as a bigot, not the Bass.

So the Rev. Ted Haggerty has proven that you are wrong. Brainwashing someone, or coercising them to hide who they are is not a cure. Homosexuality is a part of human nature just like heterosexuality is.

No, sodomosexuality isn't a part of nature like heterosexuality, stop with the lies man, its a sexual fetish where two men like shagging each other in the butt and two women like licking each other in the vagina and butthole. Its a fetish and sexual fetishes aren't natural, just like incest isn't natural, just like bestiality isn't natural.

Based on what? Your contentions are not fact based and your logic is unsound.

Repeating it ad nauseum does not make it true.

Its freakin logic man, most men don't stick each other in the butt or suck off each others penises and why? It isn't natural to do so, the Bas is glad there is no homosexuality in the twon he lives in.

The devil is in you... heathen. It's all over your acceptance of homos and willingness to go along with moral corruption.

It's you and your pro faggot crowd that's pushing your shit on other people here, not the other way around. Homos make up what, maybe 4% of the population, but yet they want... check that, DEMAND that the rest of us smile and accept their SICK behavior as CUTE because they change their name to "GAY?"

That's MALARKY. Somebody in here arguing that two men fucking each other up the ass is CUTE, and we all should ACCEPT it.

No thanks. I'll stick to my Bible and heterosexuality. It's NORMAL.
The homosexuals make up 4% of the population? Based on what? The devil is in me? Hardly. I have compassion for other people (including homosexuals and even reborn Christians). You are filled with hate. Your speech here is more a tool of Satan than anything I have ever said or done friend.

Its freakin logic man, most men don't stick each other in the butt or suck off each others penises and why? It isn't natural to do so, the Bas is glad there is no homosexuality in the twon he lives in.
The Bass is blind. Homosexuality is part of human nature. There are people who are gay and there are people who are not. I am guessing the Bass is a redneck who lives in a redneck town.

I am willing to bet any amount of money that the homosexuals in your town are on the Down Low and only they and their families know.

Maybe the Bass has some latent homosexual tendencies? You seem to be so passionate about the subject. The Tao is guessing the Bass would not be above raping men with homosexual rage.

200 years ago most blacks in America were slaves. Is it then natural for black Americans to be slaves?

By the way, most people don't live in Mississippi either. You pervert you!

No, sodomosexuality isn't a part of nature like heterosexuality, stop with the lies man, its a sexual fetish where two men like shagging each other in the butt and two women like licking each other in the vagina and butthole. Its a fetish and sexual fetishes aren't natural, just like incest isn't natural, just like bestiality isn't natural.
You cannot prove that homosexuality is not natural so stop trying to shout me down. When you have scientific evidence, come back and then we can discuss it. In the mean time, you just sound like a foolish hick.

The Bass is blind. Homosexuality is part of human nature. There are people who are gay and there are people who are not. I am guessing the Bass is a redneck who lives in a redneck town.

I am willing to bet any amount of money that the homosexuals in your town are on the Down Low and only they and their families know.

Maybe the Bass has some latent homosexual tendencies? You seem to be so passionate about the subject. The Tao is guessing the Bass would not be above raping men with homosexual rage.

The Bass is 100% masculine and black, not a redneck and never has nor will he ever have any sodomite tendencies, dream on.

You cannot prove that homosexuality is not natural so stop trying to shout me down. When you have scientific evidence, come back and then we can discuss it. In the mean time, you just sound like a foolish hick.

It isn't natural otherwise you would not be here. Its a sexual fetish.

200 years ago most blacks in America were slaves. Is it then natural for black Americans to be slaves?

By the way, most people don't live in Mississippi either. You pervert you!

mixing apples and oranges are you? Homosexuality is a sexual fetish behavior, slavery is a form of bondage that isn't exclusive to any one race.

It isn't natural otherwise you would not be here. Its a sexual fetish.
If it is inherent in some people, then it is natural. Prove that it is a sexual fetish, using science please. You cannot continue to state it as fact when it is opinion.

mixing apples and oranges are you? Homosexuality is a sexual fetish behavior, slavery is a form of bondage that isn't exclusive to any one race.

You said:

Where did you mention that "sexual fetish behavior" or "not being exclusive to race" in your reason why "most men" don't engage in homosexual behavior?

Your "not natural" point is bullshit. I could just as easily claim that its not natural for you to be not locked up in chains. It sure is easy to hate when you have bullshit, vague explanations involving religion and arguing whether something is natural or not.

Your logic is missing in the argument. You have an opinion and you repeat it over and over, but it does not prove anything because it is only your opinion.

My opinion differs and I base my contentions on the words of people and my own feelings about sexuality.

Forum List

Back