homosexual's file suit in Tn

Then there was me who really doesn't give a shit what people like you say or think. Faggotry is a choice you aren't born like that.
You know?

There was a time when people like you had the upper hand. Now, it is you who is the social outcast. Relegated to spewing your hate on anonymous message boards

Sure thing chief. Again I don't care. You disgusting view on things won't stop NORMAL people from raising their kids the correct way.

Hate sometimes skips a generation

Then there was me who really doesn't give a shit what people like you say or think. Faggotry is a choice you aren't born like that.
You know?

There was a time when people like you had the upper hand. Now, it is you who is the social outcast. Relegated to spewing your hate on anonymous message boards

Sure thing chief. Again I don't care. You disgusting view on things won't stop NORMAL people from raising their kids the correct way.

Do you really consider yourself "normal," coward?

You know?

Hate sometimes skips a generation
No hate involved...my kids are being raised the correct way not your way.

You know?

Do you really consider yourself "normal," coward?
Lol...not what is considered normal in today's terms absolutely not. 40 years ago yes.
Hitler was an ass pirate

Troll.:cuckoo:

I am neither. I am a pro white,traditionalist. I am not scared of faggots I simply don't like them or want them around me or my family. There is a difference but wouldn't expect someone of your low iq mind set to realize that.

Now there are many people who believe that children would be better raised in a loving home by homosexuals than by a father who calls them faggots

When did you choose to be the faggot in the closet?

I am neither. I am a pro white,traditionalist. I am not scared of faggots I simply don't like them or want them around me or my family. There is a difference but wouldn't expect someone of your low iq mind set to realize that.

Now there are many people who believe that children would be better raised in a loving home by homosexuals than by a father who calls them faggots

So you chose to be gay but are afraid to reveal to the world? Thats why you hate them so much. You are jealous of their courage.

When did you choose to be the faggot in the closet?
That's the best you have? Damn you fail.
4 same-sex couples sue Tennessee over gay marriage

God damnit! Not in the south damnit! Keep that garbage up north or out west...we can not let these queers get a foot hold in the south...this shit goes through I will be looking for a different state to move to.

Better pack your bags then.
I don't live in Tn yet...plenty of other states I can consider. Arkansas,Kentucky,Virginia. Would love to move back to West Va if it wasn't for their tyrannical vaccine laws.

Lol...not what is considered normal in today's terms absolutely not. 40 years ago yes.

40 years ago it wasn't considered "normal" to be a sniveling fucking coward like you.
best ya got eh? Failure.

So you chose to be gay but are afraid to reveal to the world? Thats why you hate them so much. You are jealous of their courage.
Damn do you morons get together and try to fail together? I have not 1 inkling of wanting to fuck another guy in the ass,sorry...Hate to disappoint you but you gotta look elsewhere.

I hope they win. They were already married and TN has the nerve to nullify it?

Sorry but as Tennesseeans we have the right to make our own State laws. If you like your State's law better than ours nobody is going to force you to move here. When in Rome...

Unless those laws violate the Constitution
States are actually entitled and chartered to govern themselves in petty matters, and they all agreed upon the Bill of Rights in order to incorporate into a large enough nation to fend off predators up to no good. At the time of the Constitution, people were educated in church schools which opened their doors to all children in the community who wanted to learn to read and write and do arithmetic.

Last edited:
This thread is too gay for meh.

Gay-kiss.jpg

There. Now it's too gay for everybody. Except maybe Warrior.... :cool:

For the life of me I will not quote that comment with that type of deviancy depicted. I have a good mind to neg you for taunting people with it. And people want to know why some people have such a low opinion of homosexuals?

For the life of me I will not quote that comment with that type of deviancy depicted. I have a good mind to neg you for taunting people with it. And people want to know why some people have such a low opinion of homosexuals?

Two people kissing is deviancy? Oh, I get it. It has nothing to do with two people kissing. It has to do with two men kissing. Carry on being a bigot. It's a relief to know that people like you are going the way of the dodo bird.

State law strips same-sex couples of their constitutional rights to due process, equal protection under the law and the right to travel or relocate to another state without having one's rights taken away, the couples argue in their lawsuit.

Exactly.

Clear violations of the 5th and 14th Amendments.

Sorry but as Tennesseeans we have the right to make our own State laws. If you like your State's law better than ours nobody is going to force you to move here. When in Rome...

Unless those laws violate the Constitution
States are actually entitled and chartered to govern themselves in petty matters, and they all agreed upon the Bill of Rights in order to incorporate into a large enough nation to fend off predators up to no good. At the time of the Constitution, people were educated in church schools which opened their doors to all children in the community who wanted to learn to read and write and do arithmetic.

Not sure what that has to do with anything but as correctly noted any state law that violates the Federal Constitution will be invalidated by a Federal court.

I hope they win. They were already married and TN has the nerve to nullify it?

This is the United States, not Rome.

States have the right to enact measures provided they conform to existing Constitutional case law.

The Tennessee law clearly does not.

Damn do you morons get together and try to fail together? I have not 1 inkling of wanting to fuck another guy in the ass,sorry...Hate to disappoint you but you gotta look elsewhere.

Don't lie. What other reason could you possibly hate someone for something that doesn't effect you? You must get those urges frequently and hate them for being able to live their lives free unlike you.

It's pretty apparent that if you are against gays its only because you are probably gay yourself. Someone doing something that has no effect on you is none of your business and nothing to get your feelings hurt over unless you are jealous.

Forum List

Back