homosexual's file suit in Tn

Sorry but as Tennesseeans we have the right to make our own State laws. If you like your State's law better than ours nobody is going to force you to move here. When in Rome...

Unless those laws violate the Constitution
States are actually entitled and chartered to govern themselves in petty matters, and they all agreed upon the Bill of Rights in order to incorporate into a large enough nation to fend off predators up to no good. At the time of the Constitution, people were educated in church schools which opened their doors to all children in the community who wanted to learn to read and write and do arithmetic.

They used to ride horses too

Then there was me who really doesn't give a shit what people like you say or think. Faggotry is a choice you aren't born like that.

When did you choose to be the faggot in the closet?
That's the best you have? Damn you fail.

I don't live in Tn yet...plenty of other states I can consider. Arkansas,Kentucky,Virginia. Would love to move back to West Va if it wasn't for their tyrannical vaccine laws.

Once again you highlight the hypocrisy of claiming homosexuals are unfit parents while you brag about teaching your children hate and denying them vaccines that can save their lives

Then there was me who really doesn't give a shit what people like you say or think. Faggotry is a choice you aren't born like that.

I don't live in Tn yet...plenty of other states I can consider. Arkansas,Kentucky,Virginia. Would love to move back to West Va if it wasn't for their tyrannical vaccine laws.

best ya got eh? Failure.

So you chose to be gay but are afraid to reveal to the world? Thats why you hate them so much. You are jealous of their courage.
Damn do you morons get together and try to fail together? I have not 1 inkling of wanting to fuck another guy in the ass,sorry...Hate to disappoint you but you gotta look elsewhere.

So you never CHOSE to be straight but you erroneously ASSUME that others did? Looks like you just negated your own allegation. Thanks for tacitly conceding that you were wrong and have a nice day.

I hope they win. They were already married and TN has the nerve to nullify it?

Sorry but as Tennesseeans we have the right to make our own State laws. If you like your State's law better than ours nobody is going to force you to move here. When in Rome...

This is the United States, not Rome.

States have the right to enact measures provided they conform to existing Constitutional case law.

The Tennessee law clearly does not.

Wrong.
Where exactly does the US Constitution give the federal gov. the authority to make marriage laws that apply to Tn.?
Tn. law does in fact conform to the US Constitution (gays have the same right to marry a person of the opposite sex as do non-gays).
Tn. law must conform to the Tn. Constitution; not the Ca. or Ny constitutions or to DC mismanagement. Which is what some are actually trying to claim.
I could care less if gays are allowed to marry or not. But I expect to have the right to vote on the people who make the laws that apply to my family.
I have never had a vote on issues that apply to Ca. law and outsiders have no right to expect a voice on local issues.

Damn do you morons get together and try to fail together? I have not 1 inkling of wanting to fuck another guy in the ass,sorry...Hate to disappoint you but you gotta look elsewhere.

Don't lie. What other reason could you possibly hate someone for something that doesn't effect you? You must get those urges frequently and hate them for being able to live their lives free unlike you.
LMAO,don't affect me? Man you are one naive moron.
There. Now it's too gay for everybody. Except maybe Warrior.... :cool:

For the life of me I will not quote that comment with that type of deviancy depicted. I have a good mind to neg you for taunting people with it. And people want to know why some people have such a low opinion of homosexuals?

It's pretty apparent that if you are against gays its only because you are probably gay yourself. Someone doing something that has no effect on you is none of your business and nothing to get your feelings hurt over unless you are jealous.
Bullshit. It affects EVERYONE..they flaunt their faggotry for the whole world to see,do you see straight parades? I don't. Do you see Straight couples bitching they can't get married? I don't. I see faggots doing it though...

Once again you highlight the hypocrisy of claiming homosexuals are unfit parents while you brag about teaching your children hate and denying them vaccines that can save their lives
Yes,not poisoning my children with mercury and other horrible garbage they put in those vaccines is being a bad parent,what a moron. You are the kind of person who should never have kids,I also don't allow them or us to ingest Fluoride My son is uncircumcised oh what else I am sure would piss you off...I am sure I can find more. I can post HUNDREDS of links to what damage vaccines have done to kids and adults

best ya got eh? Failure.
So you chose to be gay but are afraid to reveal to the world? Thats why you hate them so much. You are jealous of their courage.

So you never CHOSE to be straight but you erroneously ASSUME that others did? Looks like you just negated your own allegation. Thanks for tacitly conceding that you were wrong and have a nice day.

Lol...actually I did,that's why I am married to a woman and have 3 kids with her. I love women and love fucking my wife. I have no interest in butt fucking a guy. Just come out of the closet if you are so interested in butt fucking.

There. Now it's too gay for everybody. Except maybe Warrior.... :cool:

For the life of me I will not quote that comment with that type of deviancy depicted. I have a good mind to neg you for taunting people with it. And people want to know why some people have such a low opinion of homosexuals?

It's pretty apparent that if you are against gays its only because you are probably gay yourself. Someone doing something that has no effect on you is none of your business and nothing to get your feelings hurt over unless you are jealous.

If you're against blacks, does that mean you're black?
If you're against Nazis, does that mean you're a Nazi?
If you're against Hispanics, does that mean you're Hispanic?
If you're against Jews, does that mean you're a Jew?

:cuckoo:

Bullshit. It affects EVERYONE..they flaunt their faggotry for the whole world to see,do you see straight parades? I don't. Do you see Straight couples bitching they can't get married? I don't. I see faggots doing it though...

I have not 1 inkling of wanting to fuck another guy in the ass[/SIZE].

Ah, you're another closet case trying too hard to overcompensate. It's not working. Everyone now knows you are a closet case. Maybe that's what you wanted all along. Begging for attention, closet case?

Are any of those groups attracting hate because of their sexual preference? What does that have to do with being a closet gay person if you are hating on gays? There is absolutely nothing you can point to that a gay person does that effects you in anyway unless they force you to watch them have sex. You wish you had the courage to participate but are afraid and practically everyone knows it.

Last edited:

States have the right to enact measures provided they conform to existing Constitutional case law.

Wrong.
Where exactly does the US Constitution give the federal gov. the authority to make marriage laws that apply to Tn.?
Tn. law does in fact conform to the US Constitution (gays have the same right to marry a person of the opposite sex as do non-gays).
Tn. law must conform to the Tn. Constitution; not the Ca. or Ny constitutions or to DC mismanagement. Which is what some are actually trying to claim.
I could care less if gays are allowed to marry or not. But I expect to have the right to vote on the people who make the laws that apply to my family.
I have never had a vote on issues that apply to Ca. law and outsiders have no right to expect a voice on local issues.

Incorrect.

The 14th Amendment’s Equal Protection Clause requires the states to allow all persons access to a given state’s laws, including marriage law.

Tennessee is a liberty to compose its marriage law as it sees fit – or have no marriage law at all.

But however the State might compose its marriage law, the 14th Amendment requires Tennessee to allow all eligible persons to benefit from that law, including same-sex couples who are clearly eligible to participate.

“A State cannot so deem a class of persons a stranger to its laws.”
Romer v. Evans (1996)

I hope they win. They were already married and TN has the nerve to nullify it?

"Clearly" because you disagree with it.
States are free to define marriage as they see fit. The TN constitutional amendment passed with over 80% in favor. If the Supreme Court strikes it down then "states rights" have no meaning whatsoever.

Are any of those groups attracting hate because of their sexual preference? What does that have to do with being a closet gay person if you are hating on gays? There is absolutely nothing you can point to that a gay person does that effects you in anyway unless they force you to watch them have sex. You wish you had the courage to participate but are afraid and practically everyone knows it.

You missed my point.

Why do you have to be gay to hate on gays?

Adolf Hitler certainly wasn't Jewish.
Slave owners certainly weren't black.

Actually being homosexual is the least of the reasons I hate fags. They want to indoctrinate kids into thinking their lifestyle is normal,the parades,the whining in the news etc etc etc...christ we could go on...Its bad enough with schools "teaching" sex ed which belongs at home with the parents teaching it but putting homosexual garbage in there is wrong. They want to indoctrinate kids into thinking like them. Not gonna happen. Being a parent is a tough job and its even tougher in this day and age when you must protect them from *******,jews,faggots all wanting to either kill them,rape them or indoctrinate them.

Wrong.

Incorrect.

The 14th Amendment’s Equal Protection Clause requires the states to allow all persons access to a given state’s laws, including marriage law.

Tennessee is a liberty to compose its marriage law as it sees fit – or have no marriage law at all.

But however the State might compose its marriage law, the 14th Amendment requires Tennessee to allow all eligible persons to benefit from that law, including same-sex couples who are clearly eligible to participate.

“A State cannot so deem a class of persons a stranger to its laws.”
Romer v. Evans (1996)
Homos have access to marriage laws on exactly the same basis as normal people.
Homos are not a "class of persons".

Actually being homosexual is the least of the reasons I hate fags. They want to indoctrinate kids into thinking their lifestyle is normal,the parades,the whining in the news etc etc etc...christ we could go on...Its bad enough with schools "teaching" sex ed which belongs at home with the parents teaching it but putting homosexual garbage in there is wrong. They want to indoctrinate kids into thinking like them. Not gonna happen. Being a parent is a tough job and its even tougher in this day and age when you must protect them from *******,jews,faggots all wanting to either kill them,rape them or indoctrinate them.

they don't teach gay sex in sex ed

It's funny because we always like to say that the Greeks were our ancestors, but the Greeks actually accepted and sometimes even encouraged homosexuality (although, only among males; being a lesbian was a crime). Did we go backwards somewhere along the lines?

Forum List

Back