homosexual's file suit in Tn

I don't see anything about class in here. Just "citizens". Which...homosexuals are.

Derp.
And they have exactly the same right of marriage as any other citizen. I'm heterosexual and I can't marry another man either.
Dork.

Would legalizing gay marriage take away your ability to marry the opposite sex?
No, no it wouldn't.

Let's say you're having a business party in which everyone is given a slice of apple pie. Assume everyone is required to attend.

2 people come up to the counter.

Person #1 says "Mmm, apple pie! My favorite! I'll have 3 slices please!"
Person #2 says "Ick, apple pie! Don't you have something tasty, like peach pie?"

The person behind the counter replies "We're sorry sir, but everyone has the right to apple pie here; we refuse to serve you peach pie even though we have some behind us."

So you've perverted the idea from "You have the right to eat what you want" to "You have the right to eat what we tell you to eat", except it's become "You have the right to marry whatever gender you want" to "You have the right to marry the gender we tell you to".

Deflection is not an option here.
The Tennessee State Constitution defines "marriage" as one man and one woman. Someone can go to MA and get married any way they want. But if it isn't one man and one woman they are not married in TN.
Don't like it? Go live somewhere else.

And they have exactly the same right of marriage as any other citizen. I'm heterosexual and I can't marry another man either.
Dork.

No, no it wouldn't.

Let's say you're having a business party in which everyone is given a slice of apple pie. Assume everyone is required to attend.

Person #2 says "Ick, apple pie! Don't you have something tasty, like peach pie?"

The person behind the counter replies "We're sorry sir, but everyone has the right to apple pie here; we refuse to serve you peach pie even though we have some behind us."

So you've perverted the idea from "You have the right to eat what you want" to "You have the right to eat what we tell you to eat", except it's become "You have the right to marry whatever gender you want" to "You have the right to marry the gender we tell you to".

The Tennessee State Constitution defines "marriage" as one man and one woman. Someone can go to MA and get married any way they want. But if it isn't one man and one woman they are not married in TN.
It's not a deflection; it's actually what you're saying.

You're saying that if homosexuals don't like the same pie that you do, they have to move to get their favorite kind of pie.

It's bullshit.

No, no it wouldn't.

You're saying that if homosexuals don't like the same pie that you do, they have to move to get their favorite kind of pie.

It's bullshit.
No, I'm saying if homos want the state to recognize their "marriage" then they need to move to a state that will. Much like if people want to carry handguns they ought to move to a state that allows it. Or if people want a state that allows late term abortions, they need to go to such a state.
And quit fucking whining about it.

Article 1:

During Monday night's hearing, the school board will propose replacing that policy with a "controversial topics curriculum policy" that, according to the proposed wording, "recognizes the importance of providing information about controversial topics in a democracy."

However, it states that teachers and staff "shall not advocate personal beliefs or opinions" regarding those controversial topics -- which are not named -- in the classroom.

They're not allowed to take a side on homosexuality. They can't say it's good or bad. It also doesn't necessarily include actual sexual practices.

Article 2:

That talks about the accomplishments of people who were homosexual...that has nothing to do with actual gay sex.

It's bullshit.
No, I'm saying if homos want the state to recognize their "marriage" then they need to move to a state that will. Much like if people want to carry handguns they ought to move to a state that allows it. Or if people want a state that allows late term abortions, they need to go to such a state.

Thanks for confirming that you're saying exactly what I said you were saying.

It's appreciated.

Article 1:

During Monday night's hearing, the school board will propose replacing that policy with a "controversial topics curriculum policy" that, according to the proposed wording, "recognizes the importance of providing information about controversial topics in a democracy."

However, it states that teachers and staff "shall not advocate personal beliefs or opinions" regarding those controversial topics -- which are not named -- in the classroom.

They're not allowed to take a side on homosexuality. They can't say it's good or bad. It also doesn't necessarily include actual sexual practices.

Article 2:

That talks about the accomplishments of people who were homosexual...that has nothing to do with actual gay sex.
Its a gateway...course its california what can we expect.

It's bullshit.

It's appreciated.

OK. Then i assume you're fine with it.

It's appreciated.

OK. Then i assume you're fine with it.

No, it means I'm done arguing with you because the concept seems to be lost on you.

Bottom line it was still 2 or more guys having sex with other. You cant explain it away because of the social context.

It was very different. There was no "gay marriage" in ancient Greece. A younger boy would hook up with an older man for a while. Then he would get married to a woman and have a family. Very few people were effiminately homosexual all their lives. And they were made merciless fun of if they were.

Not at all. It was 2 guys having sex. Nothing different about it. i wasnt even talking about marriage. My point is that homosexuality has always been around and always will. its not a choice. Its natures way of providing population control is my best guess.

Homosexuality has always been around and always will be around as a naturally occurring abnormality.

Accepting it and treating homosexualty as normal behavior instead of the abnormality it is, is a signal of a civilization in decay. Healthy cultures do not treat homosexuality as normal behavior. Only sick ones do.

It was very different. There was no "gay marriage" in ancient Greece. A younger boy would hook up with an older man for a while. Then he would get married to a woman and have a family. Very few people were effiminately homosexual all their lives. And they were made merciless fun of if they were.

Not at all. It was 2 guys having sex. Nothing different about it. i wasnt even talking about marriage. My point is that homosexuality has always been around and always will. its not a choice. Its natures way of providing population control is my best guess.

Homosexuality has always been around and always will be around as a naturally occurring abnormality.

Accepting it and treating homosexualty as normal behavior instead of the abnormality it is, is a signal of a civilization in decay. Healthy cultures do not treat homosexuality as normal behavior. Only sick ones do.

Did you really just write that! :lol: If its naturally occurring then its normal for it to occur to some individuals. Accepting that fact leads to more intelligent people. You are going backwards and your post just revealed that.

Did you really just write that! :lol: If its naturally occurring then its normal for it to occur to some individuals. Accepting that fact leads to more intelligent people. You are going backwards and your post just revealed that.

Down's Syndrome occurs naturally but no one would call that normal.

It's bullshit.

I think that what he is actually saying is that homosexuals do not have a right to dicktate what kind of pie is being served. I agree.

It's bullshit.

I think that what he is actually saying is that homosexuals do not have a right to dicktate what kind of pie is being served. I agree.

That would be incorrect.

If gay marriage was to be legalized, heterosexual marriage would not be outlawed in the process. Not in the slightest.

What you're saying is that the homosexuals want to dictate that everyone, heterosexual or homosexual, gets served peach pie instead of the traditional apple pie, but that would be incorrect.

What they're actually going for is so that the heterosexuals that like apple pie can get their apple pie and the homosexuals that like peach pie can get peach pie.

I'm not sure why this is such a difficult concept for the two of you to grasp.

Yes its normal that some people get it.

Down's Syndrome is a mutation. It doesn't count.

Forum List

Back