homosexual's file suit in Tn

Homosexuality is not a choice. Did you choose to be straight, or did you just fall in love with a girl one day?

What about men who were married to women and then ran off with gay lovers? Obviously they made a choice somwhere along the way.

Bisexuality.

There are also different levels of heterosexuality and homosexuality. It's not perfectly clear cut.

So you have shown that "homosexual" is not a class of person. Ergo the 14thA argument does not apply here.
Congratulations.

Are any of those groups attracting hate because of their sexual preference? What does that have to do with being a closet gay person if you are hating on gays? There is absolutely nothing you can point to that a gay person does that effects you in anyway unless they force you to watch them have sex. You wish you had the courage to participate but are afraid and practically everyone knows it.

Actually being homosexual is the least of the reasons I hate fags. They want to indoctrinate kids into thinking their lifestyle is normal,the parades,the whining in the news etc etc etc...christ we could go on...Its bad enough with schools "teaching" sex ed which belongs at home with the parents teaching it but putting homosexual garbage in there is wrong. They want to indoctrinate kids into thinking like them. Not gonna happen. Being a parent is a tough job and its even tougher in this day and age when you must protect them from *******,jews,faggots all wanting to either kill them,rape them or indoctrinate them.

they don't teach gay sex in sex ed

It's funny because we always like to say that the Greeks were our ancestors, but the Greeks actually accepted and sometimes even encouraged homosexuality (although, only among males; being a lesbian was a crime). Did we go backwards somewhere along the lines?

Greek homosexuality was fundamentally different from modern homosexually in its social aspect. The two are not comparable in any way.

What about men who were married to women and then ran off with gay lovers? Obviously they made a choice somwhere along the way.

Bisexuality.

There are also different levels of heterosexuality and homosexuality. It's not perfectly clear cut.

So you have shown that "homosexual" is not a class of person. Ergo the 14thA argument does not apply here.
Congratulations.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I don't see anything about class in here. Just "citizens". Which...homosexuals are.

Derp.

If you're against blacks, does that mean you're black?
If you're against Nazis, does that mean you're a Nazi?
If you're against Hispanics, does that mean you're Hispanic?
If you're against Jews, does that mean you're a Jew?

:cuckoo:

Are any of those groups attracting hate because of their sexual preference? What does that have to do with being a closet gay person if you are hating on gays? There is absolutely nothing you can point to that a gay person does that effects you in anyway unless they force you to watch them have sex. You wish you had the courage to participate but are afraid and practically everyone knows it.

Actually being homosexual is the least of the reasons I hate fags. They want to indoctrinate kids into thinking their lifestyle is normal,the parades,the whining in the news etc etc etc...christ we could go on...Its bad enough with schools "teaching" sex ed which belongs at home with the parents teaching it but putting homosexual garbage in there is wrong. They want to indoctrinate kids into thinking like them. Not gonna happen. Being a parent is a tough job and its even tougher in this day and age when you must protect them from *******,jews,faggots all wanting to either kill them,rape them or indoctrinate them.

I think you are lying. It doesnt make sense at all. Gay people have always been around. Its normal dumbass. If your kids are gay they will be gay. If they are not they will be heterosexual. All groups whine in the news and have parades. You have to come up with a better excuse than that. Youre definitely a closet gay person. Its ok to admit it. No one cares.

It's funny because we always like to say that the Greeks were our ancestors, but the Greeks actually accepted and sometimes even encouraged homosexuality (although, only among males; being a lesbian was a crime). Did we go backwards somewhere along the lines?

Greek homosexuality was fundamentally different from modern homosexually in its social aspect. The two are not comparable in any way.

Bottom line it was still 2 or more guys having sex with other. You cant explain it away because of the social context.

Not only the Greeks, but at their end, the Romans, the Egyptians, every civilization advanced for its time accepted and normalized homosexuality, then that civilization fell and was replaced by one that did not. Acceptance of homosexuality was never passed on as beneficial. If it was, we wouldn't be worrying about accepting it today.

Acceptance of homosexuality is one of those indicators that the civilization is in active collapse.

True, they are different.

Doesn't explain why people don't really tolerate it so much anymore.

Not only the Greeks, but at their end, the Romans, the Egyptians, every civilization advanced for its time accepted and normalized homosexuality, then that civilization fell and was replaced by one that did not. Acceptance of homosexuality was never passed on as beneficial. If it was, we wouldn't be worrying about accepting it today.

Acceptance of homosexuality is one of those indicators that the civilization is in active collapse.

When they normalized homosexuality, they were in their Golden Ages.

Your argument is invalid.

Nevada county considers teaching that homosexuality is unacceptable in wake of failed sex ed bill - Las Vegas Sun News
Yeah they do.

I think you are lying. It doesnt make sense at all. Gay people have always been around. Its normal dumbass. If your kids are gay they will be gay. If they are not they will be heterosexual. All groups whine in the news and have parades. You have to come up with a better excuse than that. Youre definitely a closet gay person. Its ok to admit it. No one cares.
I don't care. If my kid/kids end up homosexual they can find a new set of parents...they aren't raised like that so they should not end up like that. They are raised to be traditional,go to college,get a career,get married have kids. Plain and simple.

Bisexuality.

Congratulations.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I don't see anything about class in here. Just "citizens". Which...homosexuals are.

Derp.
And they have exactly the same right of marriage as any other citizen. I'm heterosexual and I can't marry another man either.
Dork.

Nevada county considers teaching that homosexuality is unacceptable in wake of failed sex ed bill - Las Vegas Sun News
Yeah they do.

I don't care. If my kid/kids end up homosexual they can find a new set of parents...they aren't raised like that so they should not end up like that. They are raised to be traditional,go to college,get a career,get married have kids. Plain and simple.

You cant determine your childs sexual preference. Basically what you are saying is that a daughter of a KKK member would never sleep with a black guy. I can tell you personally thats not true. Are you really that dense or are you just pretending?

Last edited:

Yeah they do.

Did you even read the article you provided?

They were talking about whether they're going to teach that homosexuality is unacceptable. There is nothing in there about teaching gay sex.

"But however the State might compose its marriage law, the 14th Amendment requires Tennessee to allow all eligible persons to benefit from that law, including same-sex couples who are clearly eligible to participate."

If "couples" were "persons" you might have a point. Since they obviously are not you do not.
Again persons have the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex.

Bottom line it was still 2 or more guys having sex with other. You cant explain it away because of the social context.

It was very different. There was no "gay marriage" in ancient Greece. A younger boy would hook up with an older man for a while. Then he would get married to a woman and have a family. Very few people were effiminately homosexual all their lives. And they were made merciless fun of if they were.

Congratulations.

Derp.
And they have exactly the same right of marriage as any other citizen. I'm heterosexual and I can't marry another man either.
Dork.

Would legalizing gay marriage take away your ability to marry the opposite sex?
No, no it wouldn't.

Let's say you're having a business party in which everyone is given a slice of apple pie. Assume everyone is required to attend.

2 people come up to the counter.

Person #1 says "Mmm, apple pie! My favorite! I'll have 3 slices please!"
Person #2 says "Ick, apple pie! Don't you have something tasty, like peach pie?"

The person behind the counter replies "We're sorry sir, but everyone has the right to apple pie here; we refuse to serve you peach pie even though we have some behind us."

So you've perverted the idea from "You have the right to eat what you want" to "You have the right to eat what we tell you to eat", except it's become "You have the right to marry whatever gender you want" to "You have the right to marry the gender we tell you to".

It was very different. There was no "gay marriage" in ancient Greece. A younger boy would hook up with an older man for a while. Then he would get married to a woman and have a family. Very few people were effiminately homosexual all their lives. And they were made merciless fun of if they were.

Not at all. It was 2 guys having sex. Nothing different about it. i wasnt even talking about marriage. My point is that homosexuality has always been around and always will. its not a choice. Its natures way of providing population control is my best guess.

"But however the State might compose its marriage law, the 14th Amendment requires Tennessee to allow all eligible persons to benefit from that law, including same-sex couples who are clearly eligible to participate."

If "couples" were "persons" you might have a point. Since they obviously are not you do not.
Again persons have the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex.

Again, pie analogy. It's not your fault you don't like apple pie, but you don't, and even though they clearly have peach pie stocked, they won't give it to you because everyone must have the same right to apple pie.

Forum List

Back