homosexuals play church, let the molestations begin

So did I...or the Baptist Church.

I think the only "church" it doesn't apply to are the Jehovah's Witnesses ... as far as I know they are the only ones that haven't had such an event on a large scale.

And I thought the Unitarians were so nice ...

Some are in all religions and sects, some are not. I am talking about the events that got national attention, doesn't mean they are all bad.;)

fail-owned-double-fail.jpg

fail-owned-looking-minor.jpg

ther are warning signs, you just have to be smart enough to recognize them. dont go here

and you are a fucking idiot

No ... I'm not stupid enough to paint people with broad brushes ...

you allready did so fuck off

why do you like the idea of men fucking young boys?

:lol: Rich ... just rich. No, I haven't in some time ... last time was my 15th post on here ... long way since then huh?

As for the question, why do you support the priests who preach to straight people that do that? Seriously, they were being hidden by their own congregation of straight family people ... not the gay people who helped catch them.

You are a fatality of the human race ...

and you are a fucking idiot. why do you support pedophiles?

Nobody is supporting pedophiles. We are talking about what crimes actually merit the death penalty and why.

But you knew that, troll.

Go back under your bridge and carry on with molesting yourself.

youre talkihg shit to someone who is against pedohiles, you support them its clear as the nose on your face

No ... I'm not stupid enough to paint people with broad brushes ...

:lol: Rich ... just rich. No, I haven't in some time ... last time was my 15th post on here ... long way since then huh?

As for the question, why do you support the priests who preach to straight people that do that? Seriously, they were being hidden by their own congregation of straight family people ... not the gay people who helped catch them.

still making excuses for your beloved pedophile comrades is see

Still making things up I see.

i dont need to make things up, your attacks on the opposition is all the evidence i need. you support pedeophiles and atttack me for standing up for their victimes, you are an enemy of civil society

Last edited:

i dont need to make things up, your attacks of the opposition to pedophiles is all the evidence i need.

No, I oppose blind attacks on gay people. There is a huge difference, since most pedophiles are straight, and most gay people are excellent parents.

you oppose anything that dosent fit into your managble little box. you dont know what the fuck most gay "parent(s)" are so stop making fucking stupid claims you cant back up. youre just a fuckin liar with ur head in ur ass since no one made any "blind attacks" except YOU and the other dipshits that support pedophiles in action.

i dont need to make things up, your attacks of the opposition to pedophiles is all the evidence i need.

No, I oppose blind attacks on gay people. There is a huge difference, since most pedophiles are straight, and most gay people are excellent parents.

you oppose anything that dosent fit into your managble little box. you dont know what the fuck most gay "parent(s)" are so stop making fucking stupid claims you cant back up. youre just a fuckin liar with ur head in ur ass since no one made any "blind attacks" except YOU and the other dipshits that support pedophiles in action.

:rofl:
You are getting funnier by the post.

and you have yet to make one post that had an ounce of common sense.

and you have yet to make one post that had an ounce of common sense.

Hello Pot ... Kettle called.

Forum List

Back