Honest debate: Libs...would the "AR15-pistol" w 10 Rd mag still be an "Assault Weapon"

My point isn't mooted it is made by your arguement.
it is,
You base your argument on the fact that it is not east to get a machine gun or grenades because they are restricted.
This is flawed as the market for neither machineguns nor grenades has millions and millions of examples legally available in the market when they were restricted.

Banning the manufacture and sale of new 'assault weapons' will not restrict anyone form getting an existing weapon in any way.
Ok, but it will put less of these weapons into the market.
Incorrect. The number of guns ion the market will not meaningfully decrease from the millions upon millions already in circulation.
It will also make buyers need to seek a private sale...
Incorrect Dealers can still sell used guns. Used gun will be available at gun shows. Just like 1994-2004.
Just like then, there will be no limit to access.
If dealers can not sell weapons that are deemed banned....
Why can't they?
Existing weapons are not banned.
Well that is the discussion isn't it? What should be legal to sell and what shouldn't

Honest question. Today on Fox morning a liberal anti gun activist wouldn't define "assault weapon". I'm open to the gun debate but we must have parameters. Of course.

So....libs....would an AR-15 pistol with a 10 round magazine still be an "Assault Weapon"? Here's an example. This is the "pistol" version of an AR15. .223 bullet. Let's say they were limited to a 10 or 15 round mag.

Is it still an Assault Weapon? Why or why not?

View attachment 78603

public (police) and private firearms to be lever or bolt action, maximum six round capacity non detachable magazine. -

all other firearms to be made illegal.

Great. . . Now fire up the bkack market and let's see how many cops from getting police issued firearms ftom being stolen.

Also no cops would ever be corruptible enough to abuse the system with their access to guns. . . Would they?
Also no cops would ever be corruptible enough to abuse the system with their access to guns. . . Would they?
that's the point for including the police in having the same leaver action weapons as everyone else ...

Honest question. Today on Fox morning a liberal anti gun activist wouldn't define "assault weapon". I'm open to the gun debate but we must have parameters. Of course.

So....libs....would an AR-15 pistol with a 10 round magazine still be an "Assault Weapon"? Here's an example. This is the "pistol" version of an AR15. .223 bullet. Let's say they were limited to a 10 or 15 round mag.

View attachment 78603

public (police) and private firearms to be lever or bolt action, maximum six round capacity non detachable magazine. -

Great. . . Now fire up the bkack market and let's see how many cops from getting police issued firearms ftom being stolen.

that's the point for including the police in having the same leaver action weapons as everyone else ...

Lever Action? Really? So, all those laws in Paris did what?

Is an AK47 semi auto rifle an assault weapon if 500 terrorists are attacking a town using them to kill people?

Is a farm pitch fork? Baseball bat? Machete? Hence the absurdity of your logic.

You have to admit, it's funny when you think about it. Watch the evening news, pretty much any day of the week. You'll see men, women and kids in the Middle East with full auto AK-47s, Akrs, RPGs, AMERICAN M4s, Humveess, and the like, shooting and killing like crazy.

Every Mothers Son over there has automatic weapons. Hell, they are as prevalent as tootsie rooks are here. No one seems to give two shits about
That. I dunno....this frigging country is crazy.

The left CHEERS the death of an entire generation of babies (estimated 1,000,000) but go completely bat shit crazy when a terrorist takes out 49 unfortunate souls.

Like I said - this country is doomed.

it is,
You base your argument on the fact that it is not east to get a machine gun or grenades because they are restricted.
This is flawed as the market for neither machineguns nor grenades has millions and millions of examples legally available in the market when they were restricted.

Banning the manufacture and sale of new 'assault weapons' will not restrict anyone form getting an existing weapon in any way.
Incorrect. The number of guns ion the market will not meaningfully decrease from the millions upon millions already in circulation.
Incorrect Dealers can still sell used guns. Used gun will be available at gun shows. Just like 1994-2004.
Why can't they?
Well that is the discussion isn't it? What should be legal to sell and what shouldn't
Those who seek to place further restriction on the rights of the law abiding seek the reinstatement of the 1994 AW ban on the manufacture and sale of new weapons; no one has brought up banning the sale of existing weapons.

View attachment 78603

there would be far few deaths from the mass murders

law enforcement in the US is not the same as Europe - in this country the automatic weapons will disappear when they are outlawed.

Is an AK47 semi auto rifle an assault weapon if 500 terrorists are attacking a town using them to kill people?

You have to admit, it's funny when you think about it. Watch the evening news, pretty much any day of the week. You'll see men, women and kids in the Middle East with full auto AK-47s, Akrs, RPGs, AMERICAN M4s, Humveess, and the like, shooting and killing like crazy.

Every Mothers Son over there has automatic weapons. Hell, they are as prevalent as tootsie rooks are here. No one seems to give two shits about

The left CHEERS the death of an entire generation of babies (estimated 1,000,000) but go completely bat shit crazy when a terrorist takes out 49 unfortunate souls.

So you want our country to be more like the Middle East?

Why can't they?
Those who seek to place further restriction on the rights of the law abiding seek the reinstatement of the 1994 AW ban on the manufacture and sale of new weapons; no one has brought up banning the sale of existing weapons.
I guess we have to start somewhere. Stop feeding the supply of assault style (or whatever you want to call them) weapons is a logical first step. But you make a good point that to be more effective the sale and distribution of these weapons should be regulated as well.

Are you insane? Asked and answered.....

Like I said in the above post - limp-wristed liberals have cheered the murder of one million babies since 1973. What the hell makes you think that liberals are any different than ISIS?

Like I said in the above post - limp-wristed liberals have cheered the murder of one million babies since 1973. What the hell makes you think that liberals are any different than ISIS?

You nailed it!!! :eusa_clap:

Where are people cheering about the death of babies... I see a fight for women's rights but that is a very different thing to celebrate. How about you be honest with your attacks.

ISIS is the exact opposite of liberal... First of all they are thugs that use very conservative religious interpretations of their religion to recruit and justify their violence. I doubt many are devout religious scholars or followers. But the foundation of their propaganda is a very conservative, anti-liberal platform. Do you really not know this? The whole fight is against "western values" more specifically liberal/progressive values

Where are people cheering about the death of babies... I see a fight for women's rights but that is a very different thing to celebrate. How about you be honest with your attacks.

ISIS is the exact opposite of liberal... First of all they are thugs that use very conservative religious interpretations of their religion to recruit and justify their violence. I doubt many are devout religious scholars or followers. But the foundation of their propaganda is a very conservative, anti-liberal platform. Do you really not know this? The whole fight is against "western values" more specifically liberal/progressive values

Oh please you people are ISIS collaborators.

Surely you can't be serious!?!?! Liberals amass every time there is a challenge to the needless slaughter of innocent babies - like rats to cheese. Liberals think it's wonderful that women have (literally) wiped out a generation of babies to the tune of 1 million of those poor souls. And what of the "rights" of those same babies? They have NONE.

Liberals kill in the name of "rights' and it's good. Conservatives want to uphold our Constitutional Rights are somehow we are evil. I DESPISE liberals.

Now tell me that liberals are any better than ISIS.

Surely you can't be serious!?!?! Liberals amass every time there is a challenge to the needless slaughter of innocent babies - like rats to cheese. Liberals think it's wonderful that women have (literally) wiped out a generation of babies to the tune of 1 million of those poor souls. And what of the "rights" of those same babies? They have NONE.

Liberals kill in the name of "rights' and it's good. Conservatives want to uphold our Constitutional Rights are somehow we are evil. I DESPISE liberals.

Now tell me that liberals are any better than ISIS.
They don't consider them babies, they consider it a part of a women's body... Just as nobody protested your murder of thousands of little swimmers by means of a tube sock when you were in high school. Lets not make this an abortion debate, thats off topic and goes down a very windy road.

You and ISIS despise liberals because you are both operating under conservative principles... That puts you more in bed with them than liberals, contrary to your earlier statement. Its the truth

Don't you think it makes sense to set a reasonable limit to fire rate and ammo capacity? Isn't that just common sense?
No. It does not.
Neither restriction will prevent shootings like that in Orlando.
It may not prevent the shooting from happening but it could reduce body counts.
Unless you confiscate existing firearms and magazines, it will do nothing to prevent their use in another shooting.
Thus, no effect on body counts.
Not true at all... It's a question of ease of access.
Millions upon millions of 'assault weapons' and hi-cap magazines are already in the hands of the public.
Why do you thiink access will be an issue?

There will be even more millions of weapons and high capacity mags in the hands of the people too, as the push for more gun control by the libtards and politicians heats up.

Why can't they?
I guess we have to start somewhere. Stop feeding the supply of assault style (or whatever you want to call them) weapons is a logical first step. But you make a good point that to be more effective the sale and distribution of these weapons should be regulated as well.

FYI, it's actually more than FIFTY million children now that have been murdered by abortions.

Why can't they?

FYI, it's actually more than FIFTY million children now that have been murdered by abortions.

Damn, you are most likely right. Well, to a liberal - whats 49 million or so, as long as they prevail, right? LIBERALS - THE AMERICAN ISIS.

Why can't they?

Start another thread if you want to talk about abortion... I"ll expose your hypocrisy pretty quickly.

No. It does not.
Neither restriction will prevent shootings like that in Orlando.
It may not prevent the shooting from happening but it could reduce body counts.
Unless you confiscate existing firearms and magazines, it will do nothing to prevent their use in another shooting.
Thus, no effect on body counts.
Not true at all... It's a question of ease of access.
Millions upon millions of 'assault weapons' and hi-cap magazines are already in the hands of the public.
Why do you thiink access will be an issue?

There will be even more millions of weapons and high capacity mags in the hands of the people too, as the push for more gun control by the libtards and politicians heats up.

Indeed. Weapons and ammo are, right now, flying off the shelves faster than they can be restocked. Unintended consequences. Americans, however, aren't stupid - they see what's coming down the road....

Why can't they?

Start another thread if you want to talk about abortion... I"ll expose your hypocrisy pretty quickly.

Why not give it a shot now, sparky? Let's see how you ISIS sympathizers justify the murder of untold millions of babies. This should be quite good.

Forum List

Back