🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Honest Question For Republicans -- Why Don't You Want Minorities To Vote??

I'll better you up one, how about we give Blacks their own sovereign nation out of Mississippi, and allow them to vote there.

better yet, give them the area of southern Michigan and Illinois that includes Detroit and Chicago. They can also share Dearborn Michigan with the muslims. the can make Obama president and Farrakhan VP.

Anyone who is entitled to vote should be able to vote.

I doubt anyone disagrees with that except for idiots who see racists under every bush and behind every tree.
So why is the republican party the ONLY party actively trying to suppress the minority vote? You seem to just dodge that part of the OP

no one is trying to suppress the minority vote. the premise of the OP is bullshit that's why no one addressed it.

What we want is for every citizen to vote, ONCE, and to prove who they are before voting, Just like they prove who they are when they pick up food stamps or welfare checks, or by booze, or drive a car, or get on a plane, or rent an apartment, or register to vote.

what exactly is wrong with showing the same ID at the voting place that you had to show to register? No one gets on the voter rolls without showing some ID. this "its racist to ask for voter ID" has always been nothing but a failed attempt to allow voter fraud.
Republicans have admitted to using voter ID to suppress the vote

There is little evidence that people vote twice, the voter fraud that is out there cannot be stopped by voter ID.

Republicans are willing to prevent thousands of legitimate voters from reaching the polls in an attempt to stop a handful of fraudulent votes

I doubt anyone disagrees with that except for idiots who see racists under every bush and behind every tree.
So why is the republican party the ONLY party actively trying to suppress the minority vote? You seem to just dodge that part of the OP

no one is trying to suppress the minority vote. the premise of the OP is bullshit that's why no one addressed it.

What we want is for every citizen to vote, ONCE, and to prove who they are before voting, Just like they prove who they are when they pick up food stamps or welfare checks, or by booze, or drive a car, or get on a plane, or rent an apartment, or register to vote.

what exactly is wrong with showing the same ID at the voting place that you had to show to register? No one gets on the voter rolls without showing some ID. this "its racist to ask for voter ID" has always been nothing but a failed attempt to allow voter fraud.

There is little evidence that people vote twice, the voter fraud that is out there cannot be stopped by voter ID.

Republicans are willing to prevent thousands of legitimate voters from reaching the polls in an attempt to stop a handful of fraudulent votes

Is it food stamp suppression when you must show ID to collect your food stamps? Is it welfare suppression to show ID to collect welfare? Is it driver suppression to require ID to get a drivers license? flyer suppression to require ID to get on a plane?

NO, all this crap is a dem excuse to allow illegals to vote, dead people to vote, and libs like Moore to vote more than once--------Moore bragged about voting twice.

I'll better you up one, how about we give Blacks their own sovereign nation out of Mississippi, and allow them to vote there.
Why not just allow them to vote where they live right now?

On one hand far-Left wing Liberals tend to say things like "Whitey's a uncontrollable racist" then will in the next breath say "Blacks deserve to live in Whitey's country"

If little, or no progress has been truly made on Black vs White in this nation, what makes you think it ever will?

The problems are clearly best solved by SEPARATION.

It's simple, let them vote in their own country, this thing isn't really working out this way.

I'll tell who I don't want to see vote--not that I would stop them from voting, but I would hope they would not vote: I don't want anyone to vote who can't name the three branches of the federal government, who can't name the first president, who can't name four U.S. wars, who can't name who was president during the Civil War, and who can't name the document that declared the colonies to be a separate nation from England. If they don't know those five basic facts, they have no business voting.
What does that have to do with selecting your representative?

A voter needs to know what their key beliefs and desires from government are and which candidate best represents those views

Knowing superfluous historical information is irrelevant

On one hand far-Left wing Liberals tend to say things like "Whitey's a uncontrollable racist" then will in the next breath say "Blacks deserve to live in Whitey's country"

If little, or no progress has been truly made on Black vs White in this nation, what makes you think it ever will?

It's simple, let them vote in their own country, this thing isn't really working out this way.
Who said it was your country?

No one is stopping them. I passed the polling places in the black precincts of New Orleans last election and there were hundreds in line--------and they all had an ID.

You are lying winger, BTW, where is your alter ego Jakey boy?

better yet, give them the area of southern Michigan and Illinois that includes Detroit and Chicago. They can also share Dearborn Michigan with the muslims. the can make Obama president and Farrakhan VP.

Mississippi is the most Black state, it's also one of if not the only state which at one time not too long ago was majority Black, therefor it makes the most sense that if we promote a Black homeland Mississippi would be the place for it.

Let Blacks vote for Mississippi, but not in the U.S.A.

But, of course the Globalists don't want real solutions like that.

The Supreme Court upheld voter ID. Many nations require photo ID to vote. You're a liar.
Voter ID: Other Countries Require It | [site:name] | National Review

The Founding Fathers were White Supremacists who weren't for Black votes, heck one step further they didn't want Black citizens, either.

I'll tell who I don't want to see vote--not that I would stop them from voting, but I would hope they would not vote: I don't want anyone to vote who can't name the three branches of the federal government, who can't name the first president, who can't name four U.S. wars, who can't name who was president during the Civil War, and who can't name the document that declared the colonies to be a separate nation from England. If they don't know those five basic facts, they have no business voting.
What does that have to do with selecting your representative?

A voter needs to know what their key beliefs and desires from government are and which candidate best represents those views

Knowing superfluous historical information is irrelevant

lack of historical knowledge creates idiots like Ocasio-Cortez.

The Founding Fathers were White Supremacists who weren't for Black votes, heck one step further they didn't want Black citizens, either.

we don't live in the 1700s any more. Most blacks are good American citizens and should have the right to vote just like white citizens, and every citizen should prove who they are before voting.

Slavery was accepted by almost everyone when the United States was founded. The fact that within 100 years we fought a bloody war to end it proves our system works and we are always moving forward.

Mississippi is the most Black state, it's also one of if not the only state which at one time not too long ago was majority Black, therefor it makes the most sense that if we promote a Black homeland Mississippi would be the place for it.

Having lived in Mississippi I can say that you are full of shit. your views are as bad as the far left radicals and do nothing but promote the divisions that are destroying this country.

Slavery was accepted by almost everyone when the United States was founded. The fact that within 100 years we fought a bloody war to end it proves our system works and we are always moving forward.

agree, and I don't want to start a new thread, but the civil war was not about slavery, look up quotes by Lincoln and Davis on that subject.

we don't live in the 1700s any more. Most blacks are good American citizens and should have the right to vote just like white citizens, and every citizen should prove who they are before voting.

Most Blacks are good citizens?
That's a great joke.

While, I'll admit that only about 1/2 of Black men in this country have an actual recorded criminal record, there's got to be more than that who didn't get caught.

Even Blacks who aren't criminals, tend to be extremely loud, rude, and obnoxious.

Then there's all the Blacks taking extra welfare, not that I'm against helping those in need, but a lot of Blacks seem to take advantage.

Blacks would be best off in their own nation, why let them be surrounded by "Racist Whitey's" why let "Whitey's" have to support, and watch which neighborhood they go into because of "Blacks"

The bottom-line is this thing isn't working too well, what we have isn't a good solution.

Most Blacks are good citizens?
That's a great joke.

While, I'll admit that only about 1/2 of Black men in this country have an actual recorded criminal record, there's got to be more than that who didn't get caught.

Even Blacks who aren't criminals, tend to be extremely loud, rude, and obnoxious.

Then there's all the Blacks taking extra welfare, not that I'm against helping those in need, but a lot of Blacks seem to take advantage.

Blacks would be best off in their own nation, why let them be surrounded by "Racist Whitey's" why let "Whitey's" have to support, and watch which neighborhood they go into because of "Blacks"

The bottom-line is this thing isn't working too well, what we have isn't a good solution.

maybe you need to move to an all white nation. you might like Russia.

The Blacks were never intended to be voters in the U.S.A, by the Founding Fathers, this didn't start for "Black Men" until nearly 100 years after the American Revolution.

Slavery might not have been "Nice" but it was propping up an economy, as before the Industrial Revolution, especially. There was not enough production to pay everybody enough, technology increased production, and therefor wealth for everybody.

Abraham Lincoln's "WAR" killed about 40,000 Blacks in 4 years, the KKK at most killed about 4,000 Blacks in about 80 years. IF we assume all the Lynching's were done by KKK, and their accomplices.

So, why is Abe Lincoln a hero, and the KKK the ultimate villian?

Not that I support the KKK, but it's insane, and retarded to pretend the KKK is anymore dangerous than Democrats, or Republicans who each killed millions, and millions of people in their wars.

Having lived in Mississippi I can say that you are full of shit. your views are as bad as the far left radicals and do nothing but promote the divisions that are destroying this country.

So, why don't you go live in Detroit with your beloved "Black folk"?????????

Black people are an American "Problem" not an American "Solution"

Are you kidding me? The only solution is truly to strip them of their votes, and welfare, and give them Mississippi as a Black Homeland.

This is actually a "Compromise" because Blacks often don't like Whites, and Whites often don't like Blacks.

What therefor makes sense is SEPARATION.

Forum List

Back