🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Honey Maid Graham crackers rebuts homophobic idiots

And leave it to Conservative groups to bring the hate, as they so often do!

Honey Maid offends conservatives

One million moms...:lol:

More like four spinsters at a kitchen coffee table. These are the same people who tried to boycott JC Penney because of Ellen and Ben & Jerrys because of their Schweddy Balls ice cream. I mean come on...they don't like balls or lesbians? What is there left for them?

Silly Dyke -Dicks are for Chicks

Schweddy Balls and sweaty balls too
Try it you'll Like it !

More like four spinsters at a kitchen coffee table. These are the same people who tried to boycott JC Penney because of Ellen and Ben & Jerrys because of their Schweddy Balls ice cream. I mean come on...they don't like balls or lesbians? What is there left for them?

Try it you'll Like it !

Thanks...already tried it years ago. I didn't hate it, but it didn't leave me wanting more either. The Schweddy Balls ice cream's okay, but I prefer the salted caramel.

Try it you'll Like it !

Thanks...already tried it years ago. I didn't hate it, but it didn't leave me wanting more either. The Schweddy Balls ice cream's okay, but I prefer the salted caramel.

I don't like the Schweddy Balls - I do prefer some chips and cake sometimes - perhaps this is something we can agree on .....

thumbs_food-015.jpg

thumbs_food-016.jpg

Try it you'll Like it !

I don't like the Schweddy Balls - I do prefer some chips and cake sometimes - perhaps this is something we can agree on .....

thumbs_food-015.jpg

thumbs_food-016.jpg

I hear alot of your guy friends like this .....
thumbs_food-021.jpg

As stupidly silly as this is, the homophobes take it very seriously.

They really do need to get in touch with their inner queer.

As silly as you sound , there are mental degenerates ,useful idiots and socio-facists who take you seriously. Very Sad :(

As silly as you sound , there are mental degenerates ,useful idiots and socio-facists who take you seriously. Very Sad :(
So you take Luddy very seriously? He is saying that there are Social Conservatives who get their panties in a twist over something as innocent as a graham cracker commercial. And that is very sad.

Do you agree with onemillionmoms in their 'outrage' over Hiney Maid's commercial?

So you take Luddy very seriously? He is saying that there are Social Conservatives who get their panties in a twist over something as innocent as a graham cracker commercial. And that is very sad.

Do you agree with onemillionmoms in their 'outrage' over Hiney Maid's commercial?

I think my posts .... the images above, speak for themselves. But since you no capice humor - NO I think one million moms are a tad silly - I think everybody should have a good laugh at the expense of Queers. Queers are funny little people, and most are harmless just wanting to conduct their lives peacefully and quietly. And I think Ben & Jerrys had a good schtick with their product .

PS - It's HONEY Maids not HINEY Maids - I'll assume that was a typo ?

I think my posts .... the images above, speak for themselves. But since you no capice humor - NO I think one million moms are a tad silly - I think everybody should have a good laugh at the expense of Queers. Queers are funny little people, and most are harmless just wanting to conduct their lives peacefully and quietly. And I think Ben & Jerrys had a good schtick with their product .

I like to have a laugh at the expense of homophobes. I think they're silly and a rapidly dying breed deserving of ridicule and disdain as they offer nothing but fear and ignorance. So I guess it all evens out.

I like to have a laugh at the expense of homophobes. I think they're silly and a rapidly dying breed deserving of ridicule and disdain as they offer nothing but fear and ignorance. So I guess it all evens out.

So you're what would is called a "useful Idiot" I take it

So you're what would is called a "useful Idiot" I take it
Useful in the struggle for equality. As for 'idiot', I suppose it takes one to know one.

Actually yanno what, it also sounds like that group that was boycotting Pepsi in the belief that they were using fetuses to make soft drinks... :eusa_think:

Kind of funny. Had to sit in a Intro to Psych class today, damn teacher refuses to learn how to use the equipment, and one of the topics was about the creation of graham crackers. Rev. Graham created the cracker to help suppress "carnal" urges... What twist of fate!

Was your avatar picture taken in Iraq?

Forum List

Back