Honor

You haven't made a cogent point, genius. Thread is supposed to be about the flag. You're rambling and spewing verbal vomit about rioting and looting. No one knows what the fuck you're on about.

View attachment 348601

Where does it say that this thread is supposed to be about the flag?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I will salute Old Glory, the flag of the United States, with honor but I kneel to no man, woman, or cause.

You certainly sound damaged.

You haven't made a cogent point, genius. Thread is supposed to be about the flag. You're rambling and spewing verbal vomit about rioting and looting. No one knows what the fuck you're on about.

View attachment 348601

Where does it say that this thread is supposed to be about the flag?

*****CHUCKLE*****

I will salute Old Glory, the flag of the United States, with honor but I kneel to no man, woman, or cause.

You certainly sound damaged.

1591836277709.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Odd.

Thread title says "Honor".

Many can't fathom what honor means anymore.

View attachment 348478

I will not salute the flag or stand for the NA until all people are treated as equals.
Yeah sure... Like that'll ever happen.
Writhe, little man.
You can have change or chaos.
Your choice.
Until then I take a knee.

1591874539471.png

If you really think the powers that be will consider you equal to them you are fool.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 348478

I will not salute the flag or stand for the NA until all people are treated as equals.
Yeah sure... Like that'll ever happen.
Writhe, little man.
You can have change or chaos.
Your choice.
Until then I take a knee.

View attachment 348718

If you really think the powers that be will consider you equal to them you are fool.

*****SMILE*****

I’m not equal to you.
I’m better than you.

I’m not equal to you.
I’m better than you.

View attachment 348939

Thank you for admitting your racism.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Thanks for showing that are fucking retarted.

1591910941457.png

Are you attempting to say that you're retarded or do that you need more tart because you're too sweet?

What does this have to do with the subject of honor?

Unless you feel it's an honor to be considered that...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back